Categories > Cartoons > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > a new life (tmnt

chapter 1-4

by clairehill 0 reviews

about a japanese girl

Category: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2018-01-11 - Updated: 2018-01-12 - 1077 words

0Unrated

Chapter 1 - The New Start
Asumi looked out the plane window and All she could see was clouds as night came over the forever sky. Her father sat beside her his head laid back as he breathed steadily and peacefully and her two younger siblings Mai and Len were also fast asleep. The word America seemed so strange because she was Japanese not American. She was going to meet her grandfather for the first time and There was so much said about him. Him being an evil man, a crime boss and mostly essentially crazy at that It put her on edge. She sighed and laid her head on the head rest and closed her eyes falling asleep she couldn’t go back now there was nothing to go back to anyways.
Meanwhile in New york city the turtles were on patrol. Leo led his 3 other brothers it was hard work. He shushed his brother as he watched foot bots below and tiger claw directing them. It looked as if a home was being taken over in place to put someone else there. Raph shook his head and looked over at donnie who shrugged. Mikey looked antsie as he watched wanting to do something.
Leo made signals motioning the guys to move. All the brothers jumped down in the shadows. Tigerclaw sniffed the air. “I smell turtle. Hehe time to make turtle soup.” he laughed as motioned the foot to attack. Raph smirks. “ this is what i like! Time to beat some bots.” he twirled his sai’s and ran into attack. Leo eyes widen in the moment. “What-guys wait!” but of course the brothers did not listen. Mikey yelled “Boyahshaka!” and went in for the attack. Donnie looked at leo and shrugged as he ran in behind Mikey. Leo sighed irritated and ran in behind the others with his Katana in attack mode.
Later on...it seemed like hours but the plane flew into the NYC airport. Mai was shaking Asumi trying to wake her up. “Sissy we are here!” Her young Six year old sister giggled. Asumi groaned opening her eyes. “Maaai what time is it…?” Len looked up his messy curly black hair falling in his face. “Its 6:10 A.M.” said Asumi’s nine year old brother.
Asumi sat up and looked over seeing her father talking on his business phone. Asumi then sighed. “Okay i’m guessing we are here huh Mai and len?” she said with a small smile. The younger siblings smiled with goofy grins on their faces. Asumi rolled her eyes playfully and put her carry on in her lap. The intercom came on and a female flight attendant spoke. “We are now entering the NYC memorial airport! Please keep your hands and feet inside the rows til we land at all times! Thank you for your corporation have a safe stay.”
The plane started descend to land there were smiles on both of her younger siblings faces. As it landed the intercom came on as the plane was now on land telling them to exit their isles to exit the plane. Every exited the plane row after row. Asumi held her siblings hands so they would not get lost. Everyone went out of the plane entrance and exit door and started through the tunnel to their vacation, business trip or New country.
Chapter 2- The strange Grandfather.
Asumi and her family were met by a foot member and huddled into a black van. Asumi found it suspcious but said nothing as the van drove out from JFK New York to Manhatten New York. after 20 minutes in the cramped van they stopped in front of a private building. The van doors were opened up by minions. They appeared to be animals which put asumi on edge but she looked forward and there stood her father the infamous Orku Saki. his facial expression was neutral as he ordered the minions to take them to our new rooms.
Asumi frowned as they were led away from his presence. So much for meeting him she thought as she rolled her luggage and had her carryon over her shoulder. She entered her room and sat down on her new bed on her bed she now noticed a paper it read her school transfer. She sighed and put it aside on her bed table. Great she thought weird walking animals and now a new school. The feeling was mutual she sighed she knew tomorrow was monday and she knew what that meant. It meant school….
The next day she woke up putting on her new clothes and grabbing the backpack that was set for her and grabbed a bagel going out the door. She got to the front of the school she saw a orange colored haired girl with a warm smile waving at her. She walked over. “Hi i am april oneal i will be showing you around. “ asumi nods quietly and april just kept smiling and spoke up. “Lets go get your schedule in the front office. “ and it was that day everything changed a new life and a new look.
Chapter 3- the evil plan.
Dr. Reid a spectacular genius who went to school with dr. stockman. He made a mutagen of a turtle because he wanted revenge on shredder for taking his dear friend away. He knew the kin of shredder were coming to new york and the plan came into play. Asumi was walking down the sidewalk with her new friend April who showed her around school. A colleague of reids was on the roof with a blow dart gun and was aiming it at Asumi the colleague shot it and the dart when into her neck.
Asumi screamed and pulled the dart out of her neck her blood boiled and she dropped to her knees april gasps. “Asumi! Asumi!!!! “ but the voice was a blur to asumi and she passed out….
Chapter 4- meeting the turtles.
Hours later asumi opened her eyes everything about her felt different. She had an iv in her arm and a breathing mask on her. April walked in and seeing her awake she walked over. April took Asumi’s hand she looked sad. “Its okay Asumi….” april said. Asumi raised an eyebrow confused and groggy. “What….?” donnie knocked on the door. “April can we come in?” he asked. April answered back. “Just a minute. “ she looked over at Asumi. “Okay don’t freak out-
Sign up to rate and review this story