Categories > Cartoons > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > a new life (tmnt

chapters 4-8

by clairehill 0 reviews

the beginning has ended a new chapter in life has begun.

Category: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2018-01-12 - Updated: 2018-01-12 - 1582 words

0Unrated
Continuing of Chapter 4- meeting the turtles
Asumi looked up as the four turtles came in shoving past each other. She gave a confused look. “Walking turtles? Now i have seen it all.” she said with a small smile. The turtles with the purple mask shrugged then looked over at leo who cleared his throat. “I am leonardo but you can call me leo. These are my brothers Michelangelo or aka mikey who is wearing the orange mask. Raphael in the red or aka raph if you lets you call him that then there is Donatello in the purple who fixed you up or aka donnie or don. We will help you with whatever you need till you are strong enough to move around on your on because of her present condition.
Asumi gave a small nod she wasn’t sure what he meant by her present condition. She sat up and winced and april frowned warning her. “Take it easy you went through alot out there asumi. “ Asumi stared at her for a moment then sighed laying back down. Donnie came over to her. “Just relax everything will be okay. “ Asumi groaned and spoke. “What’s this condition!?” she said anxious. Donnie sighed and looked toward leo who gave a small nod. Asumi blurted again. “What?!”
April went out of the room a minute and came back with one of her hand mirrors. She held it toward Asumi’s face and Asumi gasped. Her face was green her nose had shifted it barely even looked like she had one and even her were no longer visible and she was covered by a shell on her chest and back. She blinked shocked staring at her reflection. She looked at April nodded. “Yeah your a mutant turtle.
Chapter 5 - No return (year 2014)
Hours began days and days began hours. Asumi seemed like she disappeared from the face of the earth. No one could find her there were missing posters of Asumi from street to street Asumi Tang was finally a cold case no one knew where she had gone. She disappeared the first day of school people questioned her motives even police. Did she run away from her new life and family for something better?
Getting the News shredder was furious and more angry inside then ever. He knew what he had to do , He had to pretend she never existed his daughters oldest child. Finally after months the missing reports stopped airing people stopped looking the human life of Asumi tang was more of a new york myth, a tragedy story of a missing teen that would never be found.
After a month of news reports of her being missing she started to accept that her human life was death. She started to train with the guys she had grown more close to splinter. Her father was always busy when she was human and she always had to take care of her siblings even when her father was there. She learned alot from splinter those months of training bettering her skills. She also started to know the guys more.
Chapter 6- The new world and an unlikely encounter. (2016)
Months later that day asumi would finally go topside with guys. She would finally feel the fresh air she had been longing for. The guys were grabbing their weapons getting ready. Asumi put her twin kodachi in there holsters. Her weapon was smaller than a katana but bigger than the kanto. Leo had helped her with her training being mastered in the katana. She was thankful and found her closeness and how in common they were. She was honestly starting to feel something for the blue banded terrapin.
Soon enough everyone was ready and they all headed out. Asumi was going to have to get use to jumping roofs. She was holding back...they seemed to really really hate her grandfather she would hate to tell them she was related to him so she kept that secret to herself only. As everyone stopped hearing then seeing a hybrid human fox run out of a store carrying a sack of food. Mikey blurted out. “Dudes she is stealing.” Raph rolled his eyes. “No Duh shell fa brain.” Leo sighed. “Enough you two we got to stop her!” Donnie shrugged to Asumi and jumped down with his brothers with asumi not to far behind them.
The mutant fox started to notice the 5 following her. She made a sharp right through the dark alley’s as she slightly cursed under her breath. Raph gained up on her and tackled her and started to pull the bag out of her hand. Leo stopped seeing raph fighting her. Leo snapped out to raph. “Would you cut it out!” raph looked over at him. “What she was stealing?!” Donnie shook his head. “Just back off raph.”
Raph scoffed and backed off and the mutant fox laughed and sneered with an insulting smirk. “Thats right back it up red. This is mine not yours!” she laughed and turned to leave but asumi called out to her. “We never got your name??” she said. The mutant fox glared over. “Its Jess.”
Chapter 7- the Good plan
That day everyone went back to the lair and started to think of a way to confront this mutant fox again. Of course mikey suggested something because he spoke up. “Maybe we could get her cousins the squirrelanoids to team up with us and persuade her to be our friend?” everyone laughed and raphs rolled his eyes making his usual comment to mikeys dumb ideas. Leo sighed then looked at Asumi.
Asumi pursed her lips and gave a small smile. “What if we all try to befriend and persuade her that we won’t attack her and help her see the light to be able to do good things?” The guys looked at her stunned and mikey smiled and poked asumi. “Are you leo or something?” Asumi laughed. “No i am just reasonably intelligent.” which mikey nodded satisfied with her answer.
Leo looks at everyone and smiles. “Well it's getting late we should all head to be we have a long day of training and patrol tomorrow.” everyone except leo kinda groans and heads to their rooms except asumi who stops leo on the way. Leo looks at asumi and she spoke. “I really appreciate you convincing splinter to let me go with you guys.” Leo smiled nodding with a slight blush. “It’s what i do it’s not a problem asumi. Well i better get some sleep you should probably as well.” asumi nodded. “Yeah.. see you tomorrow.” she said as she went to her room opening the door shutting it behind her.
Chapter 8-Homeless i think not! (year 2018)
It had been a while now Asumi starts hanging out with Jess getting to know her alot more than she already does since the run in with her a few months in. Jess talks about her old life which Asumi doesn’t mind her opening up to her. She and jess were out and about that night and Asumi out of the corner of her notices a black blur and sudden clang from the dumpsters. Asumi whispers to jess and sneaks around the corner.
A cat girl who looks almost like a neko peeks up with another with a shocked and confused face. the girl to the left has black cat ears and black hair and wore raggedy green clothes. The other cat mutant had brown hair in a ponytail and brown eyes and wearing a orange hoodie.
The black haired cat looked at them with a smile. “Hiiii” she said nervously but the other shrugged giving a still confused look. Jess gave a not so surprised response. “How many mutants are in this city!?” The brown haired cat made a snarky response. “Well it’s not like your a mutant right?” she said in a sarcastic tone which made jess furious yelling in her face. “Who do you think you are?!” jess yelled.
The black haired cat pulled her companion back and Asumi grabbed onto jess’s arm. “Jessss.” asumi groaned. Jess then shook her head pulling her arm out of Asumi’s grasp. “Whatever.” asumi pouted. “They look homeless.” she inputted then jess scoffed answered. “What? Are you seriously thinking of taking them in?’ she said with a negative attitude. Asumi sighs. “What if they get caught??” Jess stood there looking at the two cat mutants. “You actually serious about this aren’t you?” and Asumi nodded in response. Jess scoffs. “I’m not happy with kitty 2 though but whatever.”
the black haired cat spoke up. “We have names you know…” jess didn’t answer and asumi looked at the black cat. “Well what are your names?” she asked. The black cat looked at asumi and smiled. “I’m lucy and this my friend summer that i helped.” Jess rolled her eyes. “Wow i actually thought you two were related.” lucy pouts. “That is not very nice.” Asumi looked silently at jess then looked at lucy.
“I know i’m sorry she isn’t much of a people person.” She said quickly and briskly. Jess tries to protest but then shuts her mouth not able to think of something to shoot back at asumi. As of now the 4 new friends became companions on the long run in life a few years had passed by and space was getting difficult that is for now.
Sign up to rate and review this story