Categories > Cartoons > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > a new life (tmnt

chapters 9-15

by clairehill 0 reviews

currently being updated wip

Category: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2018-01-12 - 391 words

0Unrated
Chapter 9- A life wasted to Saki (year 2020)
Two years later after the invasion of the kraang the turtles and girls came back to new york. That was proud but shredder still lurked about. Asumi was afraid of her dark secret getting out. She refused to go on patrols when it meant near shredder's lair. Everyone was started to worry about her and they tried to ask her but she refused to talk.
Weeks later when Asumi did not show and Summer was stabbed by shredder to the point of death. She found out when she never arrived back with the guys and her heart shattered. She wanted to blame herself her own relatives blood coursing through the killer relatives veins and hers that killed her close friend.
The pain was all she felt the pain of knowing that and wishing now that she was there but she really was not. That weekend Summer was buried under a great oak near the farmhouse. Everyone cried as summer was lowered into her grave her casket hitting the ground. Revenge was the answer but she wondered if she had the strength to kill her own grandfather but she knew Jess would anger and the pain was in her eyes. Summer was like a sister that was wasted...wasted to saki...

Chapter 10- two-timing the reaper (the year of 2022)
After Owari, things got more peaceful. From space, deaths, to almost destruction of earth everyone survived and are still friends. Every once and a while though we visit splinter and summer’s grave in the spring and put flowers in front of their handmade gravestones made from carved wood. We never forget the sacrifices they made and many alone that passed the mortal world to the spirit world. Everyone knew summer had a crush on Raph so once every valentines day we place red flowers on her grave symbolizing the young love of summer.
Of course, though we all have to move on. It is a part of life and we all die someday and we all fall in love someday. As Asumi thinks that she spoke up. “I should have told you something but I thought I would still be judged... I wish summer and master splinter can hear this and know how sorry I am…” everyone turns to her.
“My Grandfather is Shredder….”
Sign up to rate and review this story