Categories > Games > Valkyrie Profile > The winds of change

Lenneth

by AngelMeiru 0 reviews

Lenneth Valkyrie's POV

Category: Valkyrie Profile - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Lenneth Valkyrie - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2006-09-16 - Updated: 2006-09-17 - 322 words

0Unrated
Lenneth's POV

Many years have passed since the worlds were restored. And so much has changed over the past three centuries. Cars replaced carriages, more roads were built and now there are people piloting air-ships that fly side by side with the birds in the sky.

However, there are still problems in Midgard, just like in any other world. Problems like battles, sickness and non dead beings still remain. But these days, humans and other beings became more hopeful and try to fight against all odds.

My einehrijar have replaced the older gods since the aftermath of Ragnarok. Some wanted to sleep, thus there souls are in mortal bodies for the time being, while others are taking on their godly roles. I'm not like Odin or Frey, I will never seal their memories. I do this because I want them to remember everything they went though and learn from their past lives.

So far, I have talked Brahms out of keeping my younger sister Silmeria in a crystal and letting her experience this new world. She did mourn for her friends, but she was also relieved that since learning about me being the all mother, I was nothing at all like Odin. I have not punished her for what I have done. However, I still have to keep an eye out on Brahms, since he is quite unpredictable.

I had to let Silmeria help me out on the world's balance. Since there was still death in this world, I had to let her show the souls the correct path in their new life. It is not the greatest job there is, but someone has to do it. Besides, there are so many ghosts in this world, we don't need anymore.

Speaking of, I wonder how my einherijar have been doing in this new world? How will they cope with things the way they are? I must hear how they are all doing
Sign up to rate and review this story