Categories > Games > Valkyrie Profile > The winds of change

Lawfa and Kashell

by AngelMeiru 0 reviews

POVs of Lawfa/Lawfer and Kashell.

Category: Valkyrie Profile - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Kashell, Lawfer - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2006-09-16 - Updated: 2006-09-17 - 503 words

0Unrated
Lawfa's POV

Things have been pretty different here in Artolia. The style of weapons have slightly changed. There are also many more different types of armor out there too, but the most useful one is a vest that reflects these bullets and projectiles off of it. It took me a while to get used to these, but I eventually got the hang of them.

I live with Kashell now. We live in a rather descent apartment together. I swear though, Kashell can clutter up the house so much and spends his money like crazy. I however, like to clean up the place and keep it free from rats and other pests.

When me and Kashell became reborn as mortals once again, we ended up crossing paths with our old companion Aluze. Even though we all went by different names, we secretly referred to our original names from 300 years ago. Valkyrie only wants us to refer to our original names between the other einherijar only.

We have a new job now. We work as bodyguards for the new king and princess. Being a bodyguard here is not much different for being a mercenary, only difference is that you are taking care of the rebellious people who are after us rather than a whole enemy force. Even though it's a dangerous job, we get paid rather well.

Even if this world has changed, there are still some things that remain the same no matter which century you're in.

Kashell's POV

I'm glad that I decided to go into divine sleep. I got to meet up with my friends yet again. Just too bad Aimee didn't want to come with. She is now appointed guardian of Alfheim alongside a girl who she says is a reincarnate of Celia. Oh well, people's destinies are different and they stick with it.

Ah well, you can't always get what you want, but at least I'm happy with what I got. I live in an apartment with Lawfa. The only thing I don't like about him is that he takes things way too seriously. He need to lighten up about some things and be more lax. But what can you really do about it?

I'm surprised at how much the armor has changed over the years. Seems like now you put this "bullet proof vest" underneath your breastplate to stop bullets from killing you. Interesting and practical innovation I say.

As for my new job, I rather enjoy what I do. Seems like this new king is rather different from our old king many years ago. Even though we might not agree with everything the king says, but at least we're keeping Artolia in order as well protect the new king and princess. The only thing people think I need to work on is lowering my voice. They say I get too loud at time.

Anyways, I'm glad me and my friends went into our divine sleep and met up with each other again. What more can I ask for?
Sign up to rate and review this story