Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Transformation

where's poseidon?

by ClassoftheTitans_fan 4 reviews

poseidon has gone missing again! Theresa and the others are on a search for him and Theresa has something unexpected happen to her.J/T goodness ( sorry i'm obsessed about them) most my stories are ...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-17 - Updated: 2006-09-17 - 675 words

0Exciting
Jay was walking towards Theresa's room, rehearsing lines.


"Theresa...I have something to tell you...I..really like you...no...Theresa..." Jay started he was about to knock the door when he got a call from his PMR.

"Jay!"

'Yes Miss Hera?"

"I need you and the others to come to my solarium as fast as you can."

"right on it Miss Hera."

Theresa opened her door.

"What is it Jay?"

Jay blushed seeing Theresa look at him wondering why he was standing right in front of her door.

'And why are you standing here?"

"Oh...nothing! Hera wants to see us ASAP!"

"Okay, let's go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Poseidon has been missing again!"

"What!" they all said.

"Hermes cannot find him, I'm guessing Cronus has trapped him far away from the ocean again, somewhere Poseidon could never control or rule."

"Funny...did he trap him in the desert again?" asked Jay

"No, and I'm afraid of what can be worse than the desert." Hermes said out of nowhere, earing his name been called.

"He already has used Poseidon against us before, it must be another trap." Archie said.

"I think you're right Archie, be careful children" Hera said to the descendants of the great heroes.


"Okay guys, let's go see Hephatus." Jay annouced to his team.


"Hermes, do you know when the last time Poseidon has been spotted?" odie asked.

"hmmm, last time I checked my computer said he was at the old sunken ship by the island of Crete then his appearence dissapeared." hermes replied.

"Okay thanks Hermes, we'll track him down as ast as we can."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hephaestus, remember the sub we used to go to Atlantis? We need to use it" Odie exclaimed

"yep, sure, so hera sent you on another mission, what's it this time?"Hephaestus saidas he pushed a button to reveal the sub, they had kept the sub and hid it in Hephaetus's layer.

The secret door opened, everyone jumped in it quickly and gathering their supplies as well. Water slowly poured in.


"Poseidon is missing again, we think it's another trap of Cronus's."


"Again! Well be careful younglings." Hephaetus said with his low strong voice.

"Thanks Heph!" herry gave a thumbs up.

Herry hopped in with the rest of them.


"Hermes said the last time they had contact with Poseidon was by the sunken ship which is near the island of Crete." exclaimed Odie.

The headed off...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After 2 hours

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is the place!" Odie said driving the sub towards the ship. it was old and rusty. Lots of sharks surrounded it.

"wow, the ship looks spoooo-kyyyy!" Atlanta said trying to freak Archie out who was already afraid of being inside the sub. He froaned.
They studied the ship for awhile.

"Looks like it was Jason's ship...jason and the Agronauts." Odie explained.

"My ancestor? Cool..." Jay replied.

"Wait I see something just up ahead!" said Herry. "What is it?"

They got closer and closer and it was a whirlpool! They couldn't back away from it pulled the sub harder and harder. 'Whats' going on!!" Atlanta shouted.

"Ah! Odie!!!" Theresa shouted.


"Whoa!" Arcie said holding on to his seat.

"What's happening? Why are we getting sinked in? Where did it come from?" Herry asked.

'I don't know Herry." Odie said trying his harderst to pull away from it.

"Odie..." Jay said.

"Huury up Odie all this moving around is messing up my hair!!!" Neil added in.

They were right next to it now.

"Odie!!!" They all shouted.

And they dissapeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was almost as if it we're a portal. And they got swooped into a new place, not in the ocean anymore. The sub was in a large fountain; the place was filled with gold. it looked like a shrine! There stood in front of them was a statue. A statue of...Cronus!

-----------------------------

Wow my first Chapter! woot! sorry it's short but the second chapter's coming up! this chapter's not much but i promise you the next ones will be filled with romance and everything!
okay i fixed it up.

ClassoftheTitans_fan
Sign up to rate and review this story