Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Heartless: The End Of Me

Prolouge

by darks00 3 reviews

(Last story in the "Heart" series.) Oh, this is perfect, I told myself. We're stuck in a cave, and Delilah has the mind of a four year old...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-16 - Updated: 2006-09-16 - 617 words

2Original
JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

Ice gave one of her cold laughs. We were in the Atlantic ocean, with Delilah and me dressed as warmly as possible. Ice once again was trying to make an ice age. Why doesn't she ever give up?

"Are you sure you don't want to join my side, cutie?" She asked me once again.

I rolled my eyes, icnoring her. In her hand was a needle with purple liquid in it. It was the one she used on the previous attempt on the ice age. I could hear our voices echoing in Ices lair, which is a cave this time. It was freezing, for it had Ices personal touch...which of course, is ice. I went towards Ice, attempting to tackle her. I got her to the ground, but she did something unexpected...she tried to stab me with the needle in my neck. Delilah noticed this right away.

"JULIUS!" She screamed.

She ran as fast as she could, and kicked me out of the way.

She took the needle for me.

"DELILAH!" I screamed.

Ice used about half the dose before letting Delilah go. Ice pushed Delilah off of her. Delilah looked ok...I mean, she got up by herself and stuff. Ice then was running like hell to get out of the cave.

"Oh, no you don't!" I cried running after her.

"Bye bye, cutie!" She cried out.

She reached the caves mouth, and continued to run. Crap. She then jabbed the rest of the needle at the side of the cave. What was she trying to do? She then chucked the empty needle at my chest, laughed and ran again. man, she was like a chicken with its head cut off. She was fast for a girl. Delilah and me were still in the lair, running after her. But the cave soon began to rumble.

"What's going on?" Cried out Delilah.

Ice escaped, but Delilah and me stopped in fear when even more ice began to freeze the cave. It soon began to cover the caves mouth. We were trapped.

"NO!" We both cried at the same time.

Delilah and me ran to the ice, and tried to break it open, by kicking- nothing. Scarlets new lazer- nothing. The ice was too think. We were trapped. I left a moan of fustration out.

"So you feel ok? That needle did nothing to you?" I asked Delilah.

"Yeah, I feel fine." She replied.

"We better call for help."

I took out my blackberry, and tried to call Al. But it said "out of service."

"CRAP!" I cried out. "The cave is messing up the blackberrys signal."

I noticed Delilah was holding her head.

"You ok?" I asked her.

I rushed to my girlfriends side. I helped her sit down. I was assuming it was the needles effect.

"Oh, Delilah, why'd you take that needle for me?" I asked her.

"...because I love you. you took lots of bullets for me, Juls." She replied.

Delilah was saying it under her breath. She even tried to smile even though she was feeling bad. She then slowly closed her eyes. Oh, no...I was shocked when about a second later, her eyes snapped open. She starred at me.

"Daddy?"

"Um, Delilah...it's Julius...your partner?"

I was dumbfounded. What the heck was going on?

"Daddy? Where's mommy?" She asked me.

Then it hit me. The needle...it must have effected her. It's making her act like a little kid. I felt her forhead. She was burning up.


Oh, this is perfect, I told myself. We're stuck in a cave and Delilah has a mind of a four year old.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story