Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Heartless: The End Of Me

Trapped!

by darks00 2 reviews

But I had to take precautions. They outsmarted me a couple of times. This one will be different. I will kill them this time...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-17 - Updated: 2006-09-18 - 690 words

0Unrated
ICES POINT OF VIEW:

I smirked. I had the biggest smile on my face I ever did in my life. I trapped Delilah and Julius in my fake lair. Right now I was in my real lair. I was planning to trap them in there all along. What they didn't know what I bugged Delilah, so I could see and hear everything they were doing. I turned on the television in my icey (did I spell that right?!?) lair. I laughed. They were clueless. They had no clue what to do. What was even more perfect was what I injected with will soon freeze her inside out. This was too perfect! It'll be too late to save her! Then shortly after, Julius will die, too! Oh, this was the best plan I ever had.

But I had to take precautions. They outsmarted me a couple of times. This one will be different. I will kill them this time. I called all their all time favorite villians to help me...


BACK WITH DELILAH AND JULIUS:
JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

Delilah fell asleep for the third time in the past hour. That ice crap Ice injected Delilah with really tired her out. I'd make her pay. I will, I promise to Delilah. And I always keep my promises. Delilah just layed there, lifeless like, on my legs. I just continued to stroke her cheeks, admiring her beauty. She was so beautiful, just sleeping there on my lap...

I noticed Delilah was shivering in her sleep. I took my jacket off of me, as the cold wind of the cave greeted me. I put the jacket on her. She moaned in her sleep. I moved Delilahs brunette hair out of her face, and gave her a kiss on the forhead. She moaned louder, and opened her eyes. She let out a big yawn. Oh, crap, I woke her up.

I liked it when she was asleep. For whenever she was awake, she was confused and lost. It was like she had a mind of a four year old.


"Had a good sleep?" I asked her.

"Yes, daddy." She said, giving me a hug.

It was about fiveteen minutes in the cave when I gave up on Delilah to convince her that I wasn't her dad. I guess I should let the effects of the needle wear off, and everything will be fine. I shived at the thought of me being Delilahs, my girlfriends dad. My God, I didn't do it with her mom, whoever she is! (a/n: Sorry I know that's ooc, but I had to put that down it's funny, LOL)I laughed metally at my little joke.

Delilahs head didn't leave my lap but she turned her head and looked at me.

"Daddy, have you ever been in love?"

This hit me by surprise. First she's calling me dad, then she's asking if I ever been in love...my girlfriends saying this crap! I decided there was no reasoning with her. I knew she wouldn't stop asking till I gave her an answer. I thought about the old Delilah.

"Of course." I told her.

"With who?" She asked me. "Do I know her?"

"you used to know her," I told her, thinking. "but not anymore. She's gone, now. Hopefully she comes back. I miss her so much."

I then pulled her in a deep hug to give us both warmth. I also didn't want her to see my tears.

__________________________________________________-

BACK WITH ICE:
ICES POINT OF VIEW:

I smiled as Dr.Dismay, Ms.Deeds, D.J.Hook, Wednesday, Con Man came into my lair.

"You actually have them trapped in that cave?" Asked Wednesday, looking at the t.v. screen.

We watched them cuddling each other for warmth.

"Oh, this is too good!" Cried out Ms.Deeds. "I'm glad I missed Oprah for this!"

"The funs just began..." I told them.

We continue to watch the t.v. screen. I swore I saw a tear drop fall from Julius' eyes. I could tell he felt hopeless. I knew we had them right where we wanted them.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story