Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Heartless: The End Of Me

It's So Cold

by darks00 2 reviews

"Daddy, I-I-I'm S-o-o Cold-d-d-d..."

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-23 - Updated: 2006-09-23 - 508 words

0Unrated
JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

I was getting very worried about Delilah. She was shivering and was freezing in my arms. She had my jacket, and I have nothing, and still I could tell she was colder than me! He red, ruby lips were now a unhealthy blue. He skin was also an unhealthy blue, and was so pale.

She continued to burn up. I was positive it was from the needle Ice injected her with. Duh, not positive. I knew it. She was sufficating herself into my chest, attempting to keep warm. I tried to give her body warmth, but it wasn't working. I put my arms protectively around her, as she was quietly snobbing in my chest. She finally put her head up, grabbed onto me for dear life, and with her teeth chattering, she cried out to me:

"Daddy, I-I-I'm S-o-o Cold-d-d-d..."

"I know, I know honey. We'll get out of here soon. I promise." I told her.

It was only the hundreth time she told me.

"I-I wa-ant to-o go hom-me an-d-d see mommy." She cried out. "I-I mis-s-s he-r."

It killed me to see Delilah like this. She keeps on talking about a mom see doesn't have, and she doesn't see me as her boyfriend/partner anymore. I was Delilahs only hope in the isolated cold cave. And I couldn't help her. I wanted to kiss her pain away. I want her to call me by a name, not who someone who she thinks I am. Why did she take the needle for me? Why didn't she let me take the needle? I'd rather suffer than to see her suffer.


"I know, honey." I repeated, while brushing her hair.

I felt like a parrot. We went through the same coversation over and over again. Delilah and me jumped when I heard tumbling of ice. Delilah screamed like a little child. She hang on to me for protection. I looked to see that the caves entrance slowly bagan to melt. YES! Hope filled my eyes. Delialh and me can get out of here and I can get her help. It'll all be back to normal.

"Come on, Delilah," I told her.

I helped her get off my lap. I put her arm around my neck for support. Delilah cried in pain when she tried to walk. She fell to the ground, pulling me down with her.

"DELILAH!" I cried.

"It hur-t-ts, Dad-d-dy," She moaned. "Piggy back ride?"

Delilah used her beautiful hazel eyes against me. They twinkled like the ice in the cave.

"Ok." I said.

"YEAH!" She cried like a little kid.

I helped her onto my back, and off we were.

"HORSEY! HORSEY!" She cried out while laughing.

I rolled my eyes. Delilah, please come back...I need you...

As soon as I stepped outside with Delilah, all I heard was laughter. Ugly laughter. We only saw the sun for about a second before someone knocked us both unconscious. I heard Delilah scream "DADDY!" Then everything went black.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story