Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fighting To Live

Chapter 25

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 25

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-17 - Updated: 2006-09-18 - 1273 words

0Unrated
Chapter 25






Stacey's POV


"Now i cant sleep," I mumbled looking to Pete, he was knocked out. I sighed, getting out of bed slowly. I carefully opened the door, letting the light from the hallway in, quickly closing the door as I stepped out of the room.
"Cant sleep either?" I turned seeing Ana. I jumped, taking a deep breath.
"No," I shook my head, "Them boys and their scary movies,"
"I say they be killed for it," Laura opened her bedroom door, stepping into the hall way with us.
"Joe sleeping?"
"No hes watching tv, i just heard you two," she shrugged. The three of us walked to the kitchen sitting at the table.
"What are we doing tomorrow?" Ana asked.
"Dont know," I mumbled, flipping open the magazine that sat on the table.
"We're at the beach and on the way in here I saw a place for surfing lessons," Laura suggested.
"We couldnt do snow boarding, and you want to surf?" I looked at her, she nodded.
"Sounds fun and will be worth alot of laughing,"
"True," Laura and I agreed, looking towards the entrance to the kitchen.
"Shouldnt you kiddo's be sleeping?" Joe mumbled walking to the fridge. Wow. that's a first in a long time.
"Kiddo's?" Laura turned looking at him.
"I didnt stutter, isnt it pass bedtime?"
"You're just a couple years older then us, isnt it pass your bedtime," I through back at him. He thought about it as he opened a soda, shrugging.
"So surfing I heard, what about it?" he sat down next to Laura, leaning the chair back on only two of its legs, placing his feet up on the table.
"Feet off the table," all three of us complained at him, he shook his head not moving.
"Joe feet off the table," Laura looked at him.
"Isnt it pass your bedtime," he put his feet down looking at her.
"I dont have a bedtime thank you very much,"
"Then maybe I should set one for you," she pushed him, causing him to almost fall out of the chair, "No ones filled me in on this surfing thing,"
"We were thinking of setting up lessons for tomorrow, something fun to do,"
"Wont that mean that their will have to be some kind of instructor around?" he asked.
"Uh yeah how else are we gonna learn," Laura looked at him.
"As long as its not a dude," he rolled his eyes. I laughed, remembering Travis, "You dont got no more baby daddies to hit on my girl do you?" Joe looked to Ana.
"Not that I know about," she mumbled, clueless to what he was talking about.
"Good, surfing might be fun, im not so sure about drinking a million gallons of water, but what the hell," he shrugged leaning back in the chair.
"So its settled,"
"What's settled?" Pete entered the kitchen rubbing his eyes, "I thought I was having a nightmare," he mumbled sitting next to me.
"Surfing tomorrow, and why you say that?" I asked.
"Cause I opened my eyes and you werent there," he laid his head against the table, lifting it again, yawning, "When are you going to sleep?"
"I dont know," I shrugged.
"Scary movies and sleep dont work to well," Ana gave an uneasy laugh.
"Well im sleepy,"
"So go to bed,"
"Not until you go," he mumbled leaning back in the chair, closing and opening his eyes a
couple of times.
"I think you better take the baby back to bed," Joe laughed, Pete squinted his eyes at him.
"Isnt it pass your bed time?" Pete shot back.
"No but its pass yours,"
"I think its pass all your bedtimes," we looked seeing Andy..
"We're scared," Ana looked looked up at him.
"Of what?" he shook his head, looking around.
"The person behind them," Joe laughed grabbing Laura's sides making her jump and scream.
"You asshole," she turned hitting him, after looking to see if someone was actually behind her.
"Now see if you were sleeping he wouldnt have done that," Pete pointed to her.
"Uh go back to bed and shut up," she rolled her eyes.
"I wanna but someone is keeping me up," he glared at me.
"I have nothing to do with your sleeping, you can go back to bed,"
"Its 3 in the morning you all need to go to sleep," Andy mumbled grabbing Ana's hand. She pouted getting up following, well more like being dragged, back to bed.
"Come on kiddo, back to bed," Joe stood, Stretching.
"I dont wanna," Laura whinned, "And stop calling me kiddo," she rolled her eyes.
"Go to bed and I will," she mumbled something I couldnt make out, before getting up, "You walk slow," I laughed hearing Joe complain. I looked to my left being glared at.
"Can we go to bed now?" he mumbled. I nodded.
"Only if you carry me," he thought about it for a second, getting up and picking me up.
"This is way more work then I wanted to do," he placed me on the bed, crawling in next to me.





Laura's POV



"So its set up," I announced, walking out of the kitchen. Patrick thought it would be nice to rudely wake all of us up, with ice water, and bright lights, until he was informed that most of us didnt go to sleep until three thirty, four o clock. I laughed to myself seeing Pete at one end of the sofa stretched out, his feet on Joe, and Joe at the other end, his feet hanging off the sofa, both sleeping, "How did they end up like that?" I asked Stacey.
"Well they complained for a good ten minutes, then agreed to stretch out and go back to sleep," she shrugged.
"And bed would have just been to easy," she nodded, as I laughed, walking over and sitting on top of them. I looked back and forth between the two as their eyes opened and I recieved dirty looks, "If I have to be awake then so do you two,"
"Pete get your sister," Joe mumbled.
"She's your fiance you get her," Pete mumbled back, placing his arm over his face.
"Aw Laura they dont want you," Stacey laughed. I pouted looking back and forth between them again.
"Their so mean to me," I whined in a low voice. The next thing I know, one's ggrabbing my feet and the other has my hands, turning me around, tickling me.
"We arent mean, you're mean," they laughed.
"She is mean," Lizy laughed. They stopped and we all looked to her. my mouth sat open.
"I am not mean," I stated. Lizy looked up laughing.
"I feel bad for Joe, hes gonna marry you," she shook her head.
"And im the mean the one?" I asked crossing my arms.
"Aw it was a joke," Lizy walked over hugging me.
"A mean joke, im not mean, that's Stacey," I smiled.
"I say we throw her in the the ocean," Stacey stood up looking at Joe and Pete. They nodded, as Lizy moved. I shook my head, bringing my knees up trying to push them away.
"No!" I cried, as they carried me to the water. They stopped seeing a person walk up on the porch.
"Hi surfing intructions?" They put me down, nodding. we followed the two people to the sand seeing this bounce thing, with a board in the middle of it.
"We'll be teaching you on this before you get in the actual water,"
"Oh fun," I smiled.
"Someone's gonna break something," Pete shook his head.
"Most likely me," Stacey laughed.
Sign up to rate and review this story