Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fighting To Live

Chapter 26

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 26

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-17 - Updated: 2006-09-18 - 1040 words

0Unrated
Stacey had to study for a test.. so i got talked into updating again. so enjoy. -- Laura.



Chapter 26







Joe's POV



"We arent gonna like fall off and kill our selves are we?" Pete asked looking as the one instructor got set up on the board, and the other started it.
"No, you'll just bounce around," The instructor stopped looking at us.
"So whose first?" I crossed my arms. I really rather not die on that thing. After a long discussion about it, I ended up first on it. I leaned the way I was told, as it started moving slowly. Kinda like snowboarding. I fell back off of it, looking to Pete as he laughed.
"You looked like you wanted to go faster," he laughed. I rolled my eyes.
"No more of this surfing stuff for me," I mumbled.
"This thing looks like itd be fun to play on," Pete laughed sitting on it, "You guys go play somewhere else, while Stacey and i test it out and let you know," he patted the board, as Stacey's eyes widen, and Laura shook her head.
"Why you get to test it out, maybe they wanna test it out," the instructor laughed pointing to me, Patrick and Andy.
"Nah," we shook our heads. That thing didnt look pleasing at all, more like a death trap. No way was I fucking on that thing. Pete shrugged after a moment standing up.
"Turn it up to the highest speed," he yelled, keeping his balance.
"He's gonna kill himself," Laura mumbled sitting in the sand.
"Pete I dont think it should go any faster," Stacey yelledd at him.
"Faster!" he yelled, laughing. Stacey shook her head.
"You're gonna hurt yourself on that thing,"
"You guys are no fun, Dirty should have came oh boy this would be a ball with him," Pete laughed climbing off the bounce thingy, and into the sand.
"I wanna do it," Lizy stepped up.
"Yesterday she wanted us all to leave her alone, now she wants to surf and laugh with us,"
"I still want you to leave me alone!" she laughed at us.
"Just keep on breaking our hearts!" Pete and I yelled.



Laura's POV



After us all trying out the surfboard, we walked over to 8 lying on the sand just a little bit away. "We're gonna master floating and pladding first," the insturctor explained.
"I can float just fine," Stacey annouced.
"That's great, we're gonna ask that you take off all shinny objects, ear rings, necklaces, rings, anything that might attract a fish you dont want to meet," I looked down at my ring. Maybe surfing wasnt such a good idea. I looked up at Joe.
"I take it off, and I put it back on," he smiled slipping the ring off my finger, wrapping it in the blanket.
"All set?" the instructor, Dan, asked as I looked up. I nodded, it was funny how my finger felt naked. I'd just had the ring on not even a week, and i was sadden without it. we enter the water, pladding out. Once out far enough, we sat up on the boards, balancing. I laughed as Ana flipped over in the water. she came up glaring at all of us.
"I didnt think that was funny," she rolled her eyes trying to get back on the board, having no luck, she banged her hands against the board, then pouting cause it hurt. Andy floated closer holding her board, as she tried to get on, she almost had it, flipping off, causing Andy to go in to.



Ana's POV



"Okay this is no fun," I pouted. I looked down in the water, seeing fish; letting that take over my attention, screw surfing, "Look," I patted Andy's shoulder, he mumbled huh looking into the water.
"Its a fish babe," he mumbled.
"Yes a pretty fish," I smiled.
"Are you gonna get back on this board?" he asked. I shook my head.
"This is boring, and I dont wanna keep falling," he nodded.
"Then go chill on the beach, watch all of us fall in," he laughed.
"Ana that's no fair why you leaving??" Laura yelled at me, as I pushed the board back towards the shore.
"Its boring, I dont wanna keep falling in the water, if i wanted to swim I would," I yelled back at her. I spread out the blanket that sat on the sand laying on it, closing my eyes. Tanning was so much more fun.




Stacey's POV


Pretty soon we were all flipping in the water. Laughing. well Laura more then anyone she still sat on her board. Mostly cause she wasnt about to move, she just balanced and floated. She screamed being flipped into the water, "Teach you to laugh!" Joe laughed. she spalshed water at him. He splashed back hitting Pete and the instructor, Sue. Before we knew it we were all splashing each other.
"Shouldnt we be balancing??" Dan, the other instructor asked.
"We should but we arent," Pete laughed.
"Come on try to get back on the boards," Sue laughed.
"Try? I dont think there will be any trying, I am off the board for the day," I laughed. Laura nodded.
"I'll kill myself if I try to balance getting back on the board,"
"If I can do it you two can," Lizy looked at us. We swam over flipping her over.
"No one said you could do it," we laughed.
"You whores," she yelled at us.
"Now now girls no fighting," Patrick laughed. We turned splashing water at him.
"So I guess today is over?" Sue asked.
"Pretty much," Joe nodded.
"When do we get to ride waves?" Pete asked.
"Next lesson tomorrow," the instructor informed.
"Two day lessons and more after that if we want," Laura added. we swam back to the shore dragging the surfboards with us. I dropped mine laying in the sand.
"Come get me in an hour,"
"Ana..." I looked up seeing Laura stare down at her. Ana opened her eyes mumbling what, "Where did you put my ring?"
"What ring?" Ana asked sitting up.
"My. my engagment ring,"
"Didnt you have it on?" my mouth fell open. Oh great, hopefully it didnt go to far.
Sign up to rate and review this story