Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fighting To Live

chapter 27

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

chapter 27

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-17 - Updated: 2006-09-18 - 1096 words

0Unrated
Chapter 27

Laura's POV

I was about to cry! No way could my ring be missing. Bitting my bottom lip I turned to face andy who had tapped me on the shoulder

"looking for this?" he asked holding my ring between his index finger and thumb. "you are my effing hero" I am never taking this ring off again. Never ever ever ever well you get the picture.

"what are we doing now?" Pete asked digging in the sand. "I have an idea" he said suddenly jumping up, pulling stacey with him.

"I didn't say it include you guys" he smirked as we all stood up. "what are you gonna do?"

He looked at me smiling. Not to sure if I actually want an answer now "you know a little bit of this and a little bit of that, maybe some clothes being removed and a hint of grinding" I was about to yell at him but stacey beat me to it "do you have to tell the world our sex life?" she glared smaking his arm.

He shrugged rubbing the spot she just hit "I could show instead of tell?" oh man I think I'm going to be sick. Seeing my brother naked is not something I want to do.

"I wanna get a tattoo" stacey said suddenly smiling. You know that doesn't how like a bad idea.



Stacey's POV

"you said a tattoo" pete whined as we walked into the shop. "I never said a really one, hena works perfectly" he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close.

"get a real one" he whispered staring down at me. "needles and I arent friends." He grabbed the top of my jeans lowering them slightly "get one right there" he pointed to the spot slightly inside of my left hip bone.

Laura and I met gazes shaking our heads "not today boys" walking out of the shop tattooless we were trying to figure something else to do.

"lets go play pool we havent done that in awhile" Patrick suggested as we passed Player's Place. Nodding in agreement we all went in.

We decided to do couple against couple with Pete and I against Lizy and Patrick and then Joe and Laura against Andy and Ana.

"are you sure you know how to play?" pete asked spining the cue around "baby I thought I proved I could handle a stick"



Joe's POV

"You know the object of the game is to get the balls into the hole" Andy laughed shaking his head.

We were about ten minutes into our game and laura and I had yet to get a ball in; while Andy and Ana only had two more balls to go. "our stragey is to keep all our balls on the table to block your shots"

"Joe you having trouble aiming?" Pete laughed from the table across from us. "Pete can you go with out saying something dirty for like 5 minutes?" laura suggested pushing off the wall she was leaning against to take her shot.

"no" stacey sighed shaking her head.

"don't be jealous I have mad skills...OWW what was that for" rolling my eyes I turned to lizy "thank you" I laughed thanking her for poping pete.

"ohh so you are the dominate kind, gota rule patrick with a tight hand?" I swear one of these days we are going to buy him a muzzel and maybe even a leash.


Stacey's POV

Later that night I layed curled up in bed silently crying. The nightmares were still haunting me but I didn't want to wake pete.

It took everything inside of me not to get up and releave the pain. The papers said I need to find another outlet and at the moment I couldn't. I started to shake and the feeling for release came stronger.

"Pete" I whispered turning to him for help. He sturred but didn't wake. "petey" his eyes opened slowly staring at me.

"c'here" he pulled me into his arms now fully awake. "make it stop" I pleaded as he rocked me in his arms. "I wish I knew how" he whispered into my hair.

The need was almost to much to handle I started scratching at my skin pleading for it to break. Strong hands wrapped around my wrists pinning them to sides "its ok" he soothed.

I tried to focus my mind on other things but it wasn't happening. I don't want to hurt myself but I want the pain to stop. I need it! I have to do it.

"We live on front porches and swing life away,
We get by just fine here on minimum wage
If love is a labor I'll slave till the end,
I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand" warmth flooded through me as he sang softly into my ear.

I cuddled up as close to him as I could laying my head on his chest listening to the words. I think I finally found my new outlet.




Laura's POV

"When do you want to have the wedding?" I asked as we laid in bed watching TV. He shrugged flipping through the channels

"whenever maybe early spring?" I thought about it for a moment before nodding my head "yeah that sounds good" haha that means I get to have my pink!

Nodding I grabbed my laptop turning it on. I had the sudden urge to read some fall out boy gossip. Hadnt done that in awhile.

Signing onto my normal message board I sighed reading some of the topics 'Joe engaged to a whore?' only stacey can call me a whore! 'patrick causes girlfriend to go crazy' she's not crazy just anti social at the moment and we are working on that thank you! And he didn't cause it. 'pete gay?' oh yeah that's a new one, sometimes I wonder that myself.

Which to click on hmmm. You know what I'm not clicking on any of them closing my laptop I laid on the nightstand. If I read any of them I would get upset and this trip is about relaxation not drama.


Lizy's POV

"I love you" Patrick whispered pulling me close. "I love you too" I know that everyone cares but its hard to admit to myself that I'm sick and that I could die and leave all these guys alone.

It's a scary thought. I wonder what they would do if I wasn't here, would they be happier? Sad? The same?

"thank you" I said suddenly smiling up at patrick "for what?"

"for loving me"
Sign up to rate and review this story