Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Blessing or Burden (Joel & Benji Madden plus others)

pt 36 Warped Tour 03

by Reign_Madden 1 review

Please read as laziness has taken it's toll and I have lost the will to summerise

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-09-18 - Updated: 2006-09-18 - 1533 words

0Unrated
Before you knew it March came and went and Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge was released and it went platinum. The guys had a big party to celebrate, and you being the fanatic you are bought a copy of the album. You and Jason had been seeing each other since Valentines Day and it had been going well.
Since then the guys had been all over music channels and had countless interviews with magazines and radio stations. They had finally made it but yet nothing had changed, they were exactly the same and it made you love them even more.

June 2003
Gerard's p.o.v

'OMG are you serious?' I knew he was but I had to ask.
'Yes as a heart attack.' Ray answers.
'We're going on the Warped Tour' I ask
'Yes man we're going on the Warped Tour' he repeats
'THE warped tour' I ask
'How many Warped Tours are there Gerard?' he enquires
'I don't know how many?' I question.
'There's only one' Ray cries in frustration.
'So if you knew that why are you asking me how many there are?' I ask slightly confused
'Because you said.... You know what forget it.' He submits 'Gerard Way you make me so tired sometimes.'

Normal p.o.v

'Wake up Reign?' you hear a voice bringing you out of your sleep.
'Go away' you cry from under the covers.
'I have good news and I can't wait for you to wake up I have to tell you now.' Mikey says jumping on the bed next to you.
'What is it Mikey?' you say reluctantly coming out from under the duvet.
'We as in MCR and you are going to embark on an epic adventure.' He begins.
'Huh?' you groan.
'We are going to a place we've never been before, a place where dreams are made.' He continues dramatically.
'Mikey honey please just spit it out, so I can go back to sleep.' You beg
'Ok fine we are going on the Warped Tour.' He says practically shouting it.
'No fucking way' you scream sitting up 'that's great I'm so excited for you.' You exclaim hugging him.
You jump out of the bed and head for the door.
'Err Reign where are you going?'
'To congratulate the others' you say.
'That's nice and all but don't you think you should put some pants on and maybe a bra'
You look down at yourself and you can clearly see your nipples protruding through your top and you're wearing very skimpy underwear.
'Thanks for that Mikey' you say blushing deeply.
'I'll see you downstairs' he says covering his eyes and leaving.

Annapolis
Joel's p.o.v

'I love the Warped Tour, it was so much fun playing last year' I say to Benji
'Yeah I enjoyed it too, but I think I'm gonna like just hanging out instead of playing.' He replies.
'You think?' I ask
'Yeah we don't have to worry about anything; there's no pressure. It's just a chance to chill out and relax with Mest and whoever else will be there.'
'It was cool of Tony to ask us to come along; I mean he got us a bus and everything.' I say stroking Ca$hdogg.
'Well what can I say he's a good guy and who can resist partying with us.' Benji retorts.
'That is true we party hard.' I admit
'Hey I heard you were bringing Kara and Lisa's coming too right.' He enquires
'Yeah is that a problem.' I ask.
'No it's not; it's been a while since we've all hung out it will be nice for us all to be together.' Benji says.
'So when is it anyway?' I ask.
'Two weeks from today, I know its short notice but that Tony all over.'
'Warped Tour here we come' I announce.

Normal p.o.v

'So what do you think Doll Face?' Gerard says when you walk into the kitchen.
'I'm so excited for all you' you say sitting on his lap.
'We spoke to our tour manager and he can get us a big bus with six bunks' Ray says handing you a coffee. He knows you so well.
'Why would you need six bunks there's only five of you going?' you say.
'Doll Face you make me laugh sometimes' Gerard says smiling
'What?' you ask innocently
'You're coming with us' he says
'Ohhh six bunks equals me. That's sweet but I can't come on tour with you.' You say honestly.
'Why not?' Frankie says joining the conversation.
'Because I have to work remember and I'll doubt I'll get leave for the duration of the tour.' You say placing your coffee down.
'But you have to come you've never seen us play live to a big crowd like the ones at the Warped Tour.' Mikey says.
'I know but I will one day just wait till you have arena shows and stuff you won't be able to get rid of me' you tell them.
'Fuck that' Gerard says 'you have to come this is a huge deal for us and we want you to be there.'
'I would love to but I don't think I can...'
'Just quit your job' Frankie says interrupting you 'that's what I would do'
'Frankie it ain't even that simple.' You reply
'Yes it is' Bob says 'You can quit your job and work for us,'
'Work for you as what, your tour chef or maybe your tour maid.' You say sarcastically.
'I was thinking more along the lines of our PA' Ray says seriously
'This is madness' you say getting off of Gerard's lap 'I can't just quit my job and work for you it's not that simply things aren't that easy.' You say.
'Yes they are, things are that easy, you're the one who making this difficult.' Gerard states.
No one says anything for a while. You stand there thinking about it, how could you just quit your job and go on tour? Deep down you know you want to it would be an amazing experience, not only that but they were going to make you their PA which will look really good when you finally decide what you want to do with your life.
'Ok fine' you hear yourself caving 'I'll come.'
'I knew you would' Frankie says drinking your coffee 'you're such a pushover.'
'When are we going?' you ask
'Two weeks from today' Ray answers.
'Just enough time to hand in my two weeks notice.' You say, you were really excited but you couldn't shake the bad feeling inside.

Two weeks later
Joel's p.o.v

We had been on the road for about 20 minutes and already I wanted to go home. I had this awful feeling in the pit of my stomach that I couldn't get rid of. The closer we got to the date of the tour the heavier the feeling got. I was going to tell Benji but I didn't want to bring him down he was so excited about the whole thing, and seeing Tony and the others that I didn't want to ruin it for him.
'Earth to Joel' Paul yells waving his hands in my face
'Yeah what?' I ask coming back to reality
'Nothing it looked like you zoned out so I thought I'd bring you back' Paul answers 'Are you alright'? He asks
'Yeah I'm cool I'm just tired that all' I lie sitting back.

Normal p.o.v

''Frankie you haven't packed your toothbrush' you scream into the hallway hoping he hears you.
'Ohh Déjà vu' you say out loud as that weird feeling that you've done something before rushes over you.
'Here it is, I don't see why we need our toothbrushes the Warped Tour is all about being dirty.' He says throwing it in the bag.
'I know you're a man, and I know you're a rock star and both of those like to be dirty and grimy, but I'm sharing a bus with you and there's no way I'm gonna spend two months smelling your body odour and morning breath, just because you want to be "rock and roll"' you say doing the air quotes. 'So quit your bitching and do as I say' you demand turning back to the suitcases.
'Haha Frankie got in trouble' Mikey says coming into the room with his asthma pump.
'Shut up Mikey, or I'll shove your pump up your ar...'
'Now now children that's enough of that' you say closing all of the suitcases finally satisfied with the results.
'Is everyone ready?' Bob says coming into the living room followed by Gerard and Ray.
A series of 'yes' flows around the room. 'Good, coz the bus has just pulled up outside' he says 'let's go.'
'Warped Tour here we come' Frankie cries running out the front door.
'You okay Doll Face?' Gerard asks grabbing a suitcase.
'Yeah I'm great' you lie following him out the door. To tell the truth you're not great you can't shake the bad feeling that had been plaguing you for two weeks. You tell yourself its just nerves; you're with your best friends, your family what could possibly go wrong?
Sign up to rate and review this story