Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fighting To Live

chapter 29

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 29

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-18 - Updated: 2006-09-19 - 660 words

0Unrated
Chapter 29

Stacey's POV

"I don't wanna go pick charlie up" I pouted leaning against pete trying to convince him to go get the loserkid for me.

Right now we are trying to get things set up for Joe's birthday party and I was elected to go get Charlie and Dirty. "no c'mon" he pushed me off of him looked annoyed "I have to stay here and put this shit up. Just go get them" He turned around walking away from.

Sticking my tongue out at his retreating back I grabbed my keys off the counter walking out of the club thingy we rented. He is sleeping on the couch for the next month!

Damn him! I am going to be in a car alone with the asshole king and his court jester! This is not ok!


Patrick's POV

"Dude a little to the left. No a little to your right, your other right asshole. Not that..." we were trying to hang a banner and it wasn't working out to well

"you ok?" I asked trying not to laugh as pete stood up brushing himself off after his fall. "yeah just wanted to reintroduce myself with the floor"

"you might want to work on your landings Peter pan! That was like a -3" Andy called out from across the club.

"dude! That landing had style. You couldn't pull a crash landing off like that! Only I can" ahh his ego was busted. About damn time too if you ask me.

Ana walked out from behind the bar tossing the phone around "so theres a little problem"



Pete's POV

"What kind of problem?" I asked almost afraid to hear the answer. "so the cake lady who was supposed to make the cake said the order was never placed"

I felt my face heat with anger. "I placed it on Tuesday! that's fucked up" I grabbed the phone from her punching the numbers in. There was no way I am going to let some fucking cake lady ruin this party.

After 20 minutes of bickering with the old hag she finally agreed to have it ready by 3. even though she still claims I never talked to her. Hell I was even willing to show her my phone logs to prove we had talked.

"Everything cool now?" Lizy asked walking up. Nodding I threw my arm around her shoulder "whats up chicken butt"

She smiled sweetly up at me "its not nice to talk about yourself like that" Hey! That's not cool!

"I don't have a chicken butt you whore" Pouting I turned my head to look at my ass pointing "see no feathers!"


Stacey's POV

"Are we there yet?"

"no"

"when will we get there?"

"when you shut the fuck up." It was silent for a minute. "are we there yet?" oh my...I'm going to scream so far we had been in the car for ten minutes and they had already succeed in pissing me off.

"Hey dude!" Dirty shouted nudging charlie from the back seat "I bet I can out blow you"

"why the fuck would I want you to blow me?" I bit my lip trying not to laugh. I didn't want to encourage them but it was funny.

"no not your cock asshole! Gum. Bubbles...see" he proceeded to demostrate by popping his gum.

"oh I get it" so for the next fifteen minutes they both tried to out do the other with blowing bubbles.

"hmmm hmm hmm" dirty hm'd trying to get our attention pointint to the bubble that was now the size of his face. Laughing charlie popped it with his finger, the bubble now covered dirty's face.

"dude where's your gum?" Dirty asked picking the gum off his face. Charlie's eyes grew big as he stared at me. Oh god

"MY HAIR!!!"


~~~
i'm sorry it sucked but just be happy you got an update tonight was wasnt going to but i decided to ramble then go to bed
Sign up to rate and review this story