Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fighting To Live

Chapter 30

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 30

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-18 - Updated: 2006-09-19 - 1011 words

0Unrated
Chapter 30







Stacey's POV



I closed my eyes as I stopped the car in front of the club, "Just let me get it out," Charlie mumbled. I took a deep breath, shaking my head, flinging the car door open, Charlie and Dirty right behind me. As I stepped inside the club everyone stopped.
"Hey you assholes can help now!" Pete laughed, "Oh god what the hell did you two do?" his face fell as he looked at mine.
"Well see we were having this contest, and well Charlie sort of lost his gum and its kinda here," Dirty lifted my hair showing Pete. His mouth dropped open. I was on the verge of tears, "Can anything else go wrong?" Pete mumbled.
"I cant get ahold of Laura, and she had the guest list last, and the club needs it," Andy mumbled putting the phone down.
"Fuck," Pete rolled his eyes, "I thought Lizy got everything from her," he turned glaring at her.
"I did, come on Stace let me help you figure out how to get this shit out of your hair,"
"No you didnt cause we're missing the guest list!" Pete yelled.




Pete's POV



"What a fucking party this is going to be," I rubbed my hand over my face, "Patrick, you five keep setting up, I'll swing by Laura and Joe's,"
"Five? no I cant gotta go pick up Jordan," Ana went to grab her purse.
"Ohh no, I'll get Jordan while im out, you stay and help, maybe go hurry Lizy and Stacey up, we gotta get these fucking decatorations up, its four allready, holy shit wheres the cake?"
"I'll call go do what you gotta do, dont forget Jordan," Ana motioned me out the door. I sped all the way to Laura's, shaking my head, cursing under my breath. Of all the things for her not to give us. I jogged up the steps, knocking on the door.
"What are you doing here?" she asked stepping outside, closing the door behind her.
"Guest list,"
"I gave it to Lizy," I shook my head, scoffing.
"Lizy doesnt have it, and the club needs it, got a back up copy?"
"Just on my laptop,"
"Great, just give me the laptop, I gotta get Jordan,"
"Joe's on it," she bit her bottom lip.
"Laura so kick him off, you want us to pull this party off or not?"
"What else is going wrong?" she asked.
"I'll tell you later, it'll be a great fucking story to tell, but right now I need that list, so I can grab Jordan and get back to the club,"
"Okay okay, stay here," she put her hands up, sighing, going back inside. I looked down at my phone. Four hours to finish everything. There was no fucking way.



Laura's POV



"Baby.." I mumbled walking into the bedroom. The laptop sat closed on the bed. Okay this is way to easy. I thought as I heard the water in the shower turn off. I grabbed the laptop, almost killing Alla, walking back to the front door, "Here," I handed it to him.
"Thank you," he mumbled.
"Who was that?" I jumped turning and seeing Joe.
"Pete his laptop crashed so he's borrowing mine," I shrugged.
"Can we order in? I really dont wanna go anywhere? I told you Ijust wanna stay here with you locked away," he smiled pulling me to him.
"No we always order in, its your birthday, we're going out,"
"Exactly its my birthday, so I say what we do, and I say that we stay here and order in, no agruing, its the final desicion," he mumbled silencing me with a kiss. I was gonna have to work wonders to get him out of this apartment.




Stacey's POV



"Peanut butter works wonders," Lizy smiled at me.
"Oh my god, thank you!" I turned hugging her, "You are my hero!"
"Lets go finish setting up," she pulled away, turning and walking out of the bathroom. We reached the end of the hall way and she leaned against the wall.
"You okay?" I asked, she took a deep breath.
"Yeah Im okay," she nodded. We finished the decarations just as Pete walked in.
"Fucking awesome job guys!" he smiled.
"Pe.." I tried to stop him from turning but it was two late, he was now covered in Joe's birthday cake.
"How fast can you bake another?" he mumbled, wiping the cake off his face, turning to Patrick, "Here guest list on there, find a printer," he handed him the laptop.
"Pete.. where's Jordan?" Andy asked.
"Fuck." he mumbled, stomping his foot.
"I got him, go get cleaned up," Lizy mumbled grabbing her car keys.
"Baby.." I mumbled grabbing his hand, pulling him to the bathroom, "Relax for a second, we just gotta get the cake re done, and we're waiting on the other food, and the guest, and then its fine, okay," I wiped cake off his face.
"Never again do we say we help my sister with surpise parties," he shook his head, I nodded.



Laura's POV


I looked at the clock on the wall, 8, the guest should have been arriving. I need Joe out of this apartment in the next 10 minutes. He sat in content watching tv. Why did something so simple have to amuse him right now. I got up, just to be pulled back down, "Where are you going?"
"Bathroom," I mumbled getting up again, this time getting up all the way, I walked into our room, throwing the closet doors open. Where was the dress. I left it right there. I thought looking around the closet. If I could out the door in this dress, and to the car. I'd get him to the party in no time. Luckily for me he hadnt changed out of the clothes he was going to wear out to dinner. I slipped the dress on. grabbing my shoes. slipping those on next, grabbing my purse, closing my eyes and sighing. if this didnt work, we werent going to make it to the party.
Sign up to rate and review this story