Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fighting To Live

chapter 31

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 31

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-19 - Updated: 2006-09-19 - 753 words

0Unrated
Chapter 31

Laura's POV

"why are you dressed up? I thought we were staying in" he said as I walked into the livingroom.

What no 'hey baby you look sexy' or 'I really love that dress' nope a guy can never comment on what you are wearing. Typical guy! But its his birthday so I cant bitch.

"we are going to a club" I stated trying to pull him up. Try being the key word. "I told you I don't want to go anywhere."

I sighed in frustration as he sat back down against the couch "its my birthday so what I says go" he gave me an annoyed look before turning back to the tv. "why are you trying so hard to get me out of the house?"

oh shit what do I say now? Pouting I crossed my arms over my chest "I just wanted to take you dancing but noooo you don't wanna"

he rolled his eyes not bothering to look at me. Damn it! This is going to be harder than I thought, quietly I made a quick text making sure he didn't notice. If I cant get him out then I'm gonna need a little help.

I glanced down as the text returned 'what the fuck do you want ME to do?' shrugging to myself I typed a quick reply 'figure it out' she is going to kick me later.

I jumped at the sound of Joe's phone ringing "hello? Hey hey hey you gota calm down I cant understand you ...stace breath...pete did what?...where are the others...hey breath in and out...ok ok I will be there in a minute" sighing he threw the phone on the table "looks like we get to go out after all."

I stared at him with mouth wide open trying to look surprised "what happened?" I was eager to hear the story stacey had come up with

"your brother and some dude beat the shit out of each other then he left stace stranded at some club. C'mon I said I would go get her"


Stacey's POV

I wiped my eyes as I closed my phone. I knew learning to cry on command would come in handy one day.

"nice story" pete laughed leaning against the wall behind me. Turning around I walked up to him "thanks."

He wrapped his arms around me pulling me close "is he coming?" he asked kissing my head

"yup. I'm just good like that. Is everything going ok now?" this boy tends to freak out over the little things. He takes everything to heart sometimes that's a good thing and others it isnt. If something doesn't go right he takes it personaly. My little emo king.

"Hey! They just pulled up" Lizy screamed making everyone shut up. We had a pretty good turn out. About 200 people were pilled into the small club. It made me happy that they all wanted to be here for joe's party.

Looking around I noticed a few teenie's managed to sneak in but hey as long as they don't go all psycho they can stay. We cut the lights as we heard them by the door. The door slowly opened

"SURPRISE!"


Joe's POV

I think I about had a heart attack. Wow. So many people...for me. "thank you everyone" I laughed finally finding my voice "a fight huh?" I narrowed my eye's at Stacey. She shrugged boxing the air.

The music started and people started to dance, mingle and just have fun. "you did all this?" I asked smiling down to laura.

She grinned up at me nodding"yeah with the help of the others. My only job was to keep you away and the guest list and get you hear. Pete pretty much was incharge of everything else" I have amazing friends.

"thanks guys" I smiled as they walked up giving me hugs. "ahhh it was nothing" Pete shrugged waving his hand. Everyone glared at pete hitting him

"hey!" he yelled throwing his arms up to protect himself.

"nothing says the guy who was trying to take charlie's asshole title" he crossed his arms pouting "I wasn't that bad!"

smiling I left them to their bickering. I grabbed laura's hand walking away "thank you"

she hit my arm playfully "will you stop it! It was nothing, you deserve it" Smiling I pulled her towards me "so what went all wrong?" I was curious to know. With this group nothing go as planned its like a rule.
Sign up to rate and review this story