Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fighting To Live

Chapter 32

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 32

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-19 - Updated: 2006-09-19 - 1107 words

0Unrated
Chapter 32








Pete's POV


I laughed as Joe asked what went wrong. "It'll be a story to tell later, just be thankfull you're loved,"
"Oh my god!" I looked to three girls that stood at our table, "We just wanted to wish you a happy birthday!!" they shreaked, thank god for music.
"Thank you," Joe smiled. They turned on their heels running into the crowd. I yawned today was stressful, I was surpised everybody else hadnt just fallen over once everything was set up.
"Its your birthday??" Jordan asked. Joe nodded, "Are you old?"
"Yes he's very old," Laura laughed.
"Hey speak for yourself im not old,"
"How old are you?" Jordan asked.
"I dont know, ask me tomorrow," Joe laughed.
"You can be 2 or 7, no other choices,"
"What if I dont wanna be either?" he asked looking to me.
"To bad," I shrugged.
"Now why is the birthday boy sitting? He's suppose to be partying!!" Wish I could tell you who this person was but I was clueless as to how he knew Joe, or how Laura knew to invite him. I looked to Joe and he looked as clueless as i did. I guess that's what parties are for to meet people you didnt know.
"Do I know you?" Joe asked.
"Probably not," the guy shook his head, "Get up, dance, have fun! its your birthday!" Joe just nodded as the guy took a drink, he was wasted, whoever he was.



Joe's POV


"Now look at this, if you wanted to just sit around and talk you could have stayed home," Nessa laughed walking over to us, "Happy birthday," she smiled giving me a hug.
"Thanks, where's Charlie?" I asked.
"Staying away from Stacey," Nessa shrugged.
"Why's he doing that?" I asked.
"Beats me,"
"Because he knows I havent gotten him back for earlier," Stacey laughed.
"What happen??" Laura asked.
"Dirty and Charlie got gum in her hair,"
"Aw he did?" Nessa looked to Stacey, Stacey nodded, "Want me to kick him for you?"
"Nah I'll kick him later," Stacey laughed. I smiled as we all got up from the table walking to the front of the crowd. And everyone started singing happy birthday to me. A bunch of drunk people singing happy birthday, its like the best birthday ever. I got my friends, and the love of my life, plus about 100 people I dont know, and the drunken ones I do know. A huge smile took over my face as Pete and Patrick rolled out the cake.
"We spread the candles out so it didnt look like that many for you!" Pete laughed.
"Make a wish!" Jordan smiled. What do you wish for when you have everything? Or at least everything you could ever want or dreamed of. Hmm there was one thing I could wish for, I thought to myself. I looked to Lizy, as she leaned back in Patrick's arms. No one ever said that the birthday wish had to be about you. I quickly closed my eyes saying the wish in my head, opening them and blowing out all the candles, it took about three times to get them all blown out but I did it. I wiped my hand across my face, looking to my right as Laura laughed. Before I knew it about eight other hands took turns covering and recovering my face in cake. I licked my lips, smiling.
"Thanks guys," I wiped some of the cake off.
"Your welcome!" they laughed.
"What did you wish for??" Jordan asked as I finished wiping the cake off my face sitting back at the table we all sat at before.
"Cant tell, then it wont come true, but I can tell you it wasnt a something I wished for, I got all the somethings I could ever want,"
"Am I a something you got??" he asked.
"That you are," I laughed tickling him.
"So we're something's now?" Pete asked, "All that love we give you, and everything we do for you, we get classfied as somethings?"
"Yes," I nodded.
"What an honor," Pete shook his head, "So the buzz is this wedding thing, that I still havent give the okay for, is happening spring?" Pete questioned.
"Not even as a birthday present you give your okay?"
"That's a huge birthday present, I dont know if your worth that,"
"Ah Im hurt," I placed my hand on my chest, a shocked experssion across my face.
"Yeah get over it," Pete laughed.
"Just give your okay, so they can pick an actual date,"
"Uhh," Pete sat there thinking about it, "Okay, but that means I get to return your actual birthday present,"
"Whatever," I mumbled.
"So now pick a date or I'll take back my okay,"
"Pick a date right this second?" I asked, he nodded.
"You dont just pick a date in a second," Laura shook her head.
"April 2nd," she looked to me.
"Why April 2nd?"
"Because it deserves to be a special day," I pulled her to me.
"Why's April 2nd so different from the third? Or March 29th?" Pete asked, his answer was recieved with a hit from Stacey, "What?" he looked to her.



Laura's POV



Of all days, he wants to get married on the day I lost our baby. I dont really think I could turn that day into a special day inside my head; its a horrible day, "Laura..." I looked to him; but then again he makes everything horrible, perfect in a crazy kind of way. I nodded.
"You guys realize that April 2nd is.."
"We know," Joe nodded to Stacey, "And our baby should be remembered on a happy day, not a sad one," he pulled me to him.
"Uhh no, eight monthes away," she shook her head.
"That's gonna be alot of work to plan a wedding in eight monthes,"
"That's what wedding planners are for," I smiled.
"And best friends!" Stacey laughed.
"Exactly!"
"So its set, ya'll better by me a shit load of tissues, since your stealing my sister," Pete pouted.
"How am I stealing her? you can have her on the weekends," Joe laughed.
"And what about us?" Patrick and Andy asked.
"Fight with Pete,"
"Uh no one gets me on the weekends,"
"Except us," Stacey, Ana and Lizy laughed.
"No," I shook my head.
"We'll set up a plan," Pete nodded, "Put it on a calendar," Oh great.
"I dont wanna be split up, its not like im moving to china,"
"You will be apart of a whole different world, the both of you will, its called the married world, its just like moving to china," Stacey laughed.
"Nice,"
Sign up to rate and review this story