Categories > Original > Historical > Where The Wolf Did Step

Entry 30

by A_L1777 0 reviews

They never knew what happened until a few days after the incident. But they weren’t expecting to find what they did, either.

Category: Historical - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Published: 2018-04-30 - 221 words

0Unrated
January 10, 1916

It has been quiet for days, now. Most ignore it, enjoying the peace. But I’m worried. La quiete prima della tempesta. The Austrians must be preparing and planning. But there’s something else. That man, Tímár, he spoke of the attack they were planning. That should have been yesterday. If they are having trouble being supplied, then that would make sense, but there’s nothing I can think of that they’d need. Their shells are stocked high, their men have weapons and ammo, all that they don’t have enough of is food. It doesn’t make sense, at all. The officers seem a little concerned about this, as well. I feel that they may start to question whether Tímár was either lying to us, or ill informed. I’d imagine it is that he was ill informed, if I was one of them, but I am not. My mind is not straightforward, it is more open. But not open to any fantasy that has been going around, still about Nieri. I still do not know why it is alive. He opened up to us, and he clearly seems to be a good, If not attention seeking, man. But rumors are rumors. They don’t stop until they’re either proven true, or false.
Sign up to rate and review this story