Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Missing

Bad News

by HappyStarz 3 reviews

Jay has gone missing! What happeneds when the leader is missing and the team starts to fall apart?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-09-18 - Updated: 2006-09-18 - 217 words

0Unrated
It has been a normal day for the young heros.Nothing was unsual just the same old boring rutine. Archie and Atlanta went out for a run, Harry and Odie were playing videogames,Neil was looking in his mirror and Jay and Theresa were having a conversation about Cornus.

********************
Pretty soon they noticed it was getting dark. When Jay look up at the clock he noticed it read 8:03. He was getting worried about Archie and Atlanta becuase they were almost gone for 4 hours on a jog.
"Jay..where are you going?" asked Thereasa.
"I`m going to take a walk to the park to see where is Archie and Atlanta.." the leader replied.
"Then maybe i should go with you just to make sure you need some back up." Said Thereasa.
"nah..i`m sure ill be fine" said Jay as he was going out the door.
*********************
"Atlanta...Archie..are you out here!?!" Jay yelled.
He didnt hear a response. Then he started to hear footsteps coming near him. Before he knew it he saw Archie and Atlanta being thrown at him. He helped them up. Just as he was helping them up Cronus`s giants grab onto him. Knowing that Archie and Atlanta were in no condition to fight,the giants took Jay and took off.
Sign up to rate and review this story