Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Missing

Help!

by HappyStarz 7 reviews

Atlanta and Archie go back to the dorm..while Jay it taken to Cornus`s lare.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-19 - Updated: 2006-09-19 - 585 words

0Unrated
Just as Archie and Atlanta had enough strenght to get up Jay and Cronus were gone. Not even a footprint left to follow where they went. Archie and Atlanta both got out their PMRs to try and call for help. The one who answered was Therease. Just as Archie explained to her what happened she droped her PMR. Herry heard the drop and picked it up to hear what was going on.
"hey guys were are you its late" said herry.
"we got into trouble with cronus he took..." just as about Archie was about to finish he was cut off by Threasea.
"Jay..he took Jay" she said.After when Threasea spoke she broke into tears.
Neil and Odie walked in by this time.Neil automaticly notice Thereasa crying and then heard the sound of Archies voice. Neil spoke.
"Archie did you make Theasea cry again?" Neil asked.
"yah i dd..i told told her Jay is missing." Archie replied.
**********************
Mean while Jay was shackled to the wall.As he grow concius Cronus appeared.
"Well..well..well..looks like i finally caught you Jay" Cronus said evily.
"Cronus whatever you plan into doing to me it will never work" said Jay angerily.
"My dear boy..if you think your getting out of this..your wrong"
Jay got a half scared look on his face.
"Agon..take our friend to "the" room. Cronus said as he left.
*********************
Archie and Atlanta finally made it back to the dorm. They both were in Chirons office.Atlanta was fine after being treated to the wounds but Archie suffred from something far worst.His anckle brace had fallen off and he had lost alot of blood.
"We need to treat it Archie" Chiron said.
As Chiron was putting the anckle brace back on Archie yelled in agony.When Chiron was finished treating Archie, Hera wanted to see the 6 heros and discuss the situation about Jay.
"We know where Jay is" Hera beganed.
"But..."
she was cut of by odie.
"But what?But is never a good sighn." Odie said.
"But nothing..just let Hera finish speaking!!!" Archie yelled.
"But without Jay you guys will have to think of your own plann and i dont know how that will turn out" she said as she turned around and leaved.
"well we cant just sit around here and wait for Cronus to hurt Jay" Thereasa spoke out.
"Yah..i got a plan" Archie said.
"Me too we just go attck Cronus and rescue Jay..easy as 123" Atlanta said.
"No way Atlanta..thats far to risky!" Archie yelled at her.
"what do you mean? That plan is easy and its easy enough for you to remember it!" she spat back.
Mean while Archie and Atlanta were arguing Thereasa Herry Odie and Neil were coming up with a plan.
**********************
Jay was worried about what was "The" room. when he notice where agon was taking him he tried to escape. But no luck, Agon just managed to break his leg. Then he through Jay into the room were he was out numbered from giants. And in history giants dont play fair. Jay was limping coudnt run away. Then he saw a door. When he opened it, Saw and escape route. But was caought by Cronus.
"Agon..you almost let him escape..good i came here!" he yelled. Jay saw Cronus yelling at Agon was another opportunity to escape but as he was about to leave he was wacked in the head falling unconsuis again.
Sign up to rate and review this story