Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Missing

The Fight Begins.

by HappyStarz 1 review

The fight begins between the team. Jay is finally consuis again. Neil goes missing.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-20 - Updated: 2006-09-20 - 708 words

0Unrated
Its been over 3 hours and Archie and Atlanta were still at each other throats. Wasting time about whos plan is better then actually trying to come up with a fool proof plan. Finally when the other four members said that they have comed up with a plan they stoped arguing. Archie was the first to speak.
"You guys came up with a plan without us?" Archie questioned raising an eyebrown.
"You guys wouldnt stop talking so we came up with a plan!" Neil pointed out. Then Neil walked away to go to the washroom to look himself in the mirriow. He would use his 3 piece mirrior but he knew the rest of the gang would object.
"Besides who care who came up with a plan as long as we can help Jay thats all that matters" Odie said.
"Their right...Archie" Atlants said.
"Guys..we know where Jay, we have a plan so why dont we go save jay already?" Herry questioned.
"you right" Theresa said.
"But wheres Neil?" Archie asked.
"Probaly in the washroom...i`ll go get him." archie said motioning to the door. He knocked on it, but no response.
" Come on Neil this is not time to pamper yourself" Archie said irritated.Then he notice the door is open...he went inside..NO NEIL!!!
"Neil is missing now too" Archie said running back to the others.Everyone looked like they were about to panis but they didnt.Theresa was the one who broke the silence.
" Okay we dont have much time..We know Cronus has Jay so maybe he has Neil too. She paused then continued." We will break into 2 groups Archie and Atlanta you go try and find Neil while me Herry and Odie will go rescue Jay. They agreed and left seprate ways.
*********************
Jay was finally consuis again. That was his second time beimng knocked out today. He felt pain as he remember he ran with his leg that was broken by Agon but was captured again.He couldnt help but think if Theresa was okay. He didnt really cared what happened to him as long as Theresa is safe. Then Cronus noticed he was awake. (For those of you wondering what was the "room" it was a torture chamber)Anyway Cronus was explaining his plan to Jay.After he finished talking about his evil plan (Who knows what crazy idea this guy has now)Then he said something Jay couldnt stop thinking about.
"You see Jay its your own fault for being in this mess...you had to be such a hero..always doing what best for other..but none cares what you do..i bet your frinds are happy that your not with them now." then he turned around and was starting to leave. Suddenly Jay spoke up.
"Wait!" he said out of breath.
"Your lying..they do care about me" he said.
Cronus just smirked and turn around to face Jay.
"Look for yourself" he said showing it in his portal thing.
Jay couldnt believe his eyes. They were actually celebrating he is gone. He bowed his head and Cronus left. Cronus was just laughing hytarically.He couldnt beleive Jay fell for that.Cronus knew that wasnt true he just made it up by using his powers.
*********************
Meamwhile Archie and Atlanta spotted Neil at a store. They read the sighn it read: Beautful People.
"Neil" Atlanta screamed catching Neils attention.
"Where have you been?" Archie questioned.
"I got some zit cream..I got a zit.see" he said pointing at it.
" I couldnt let my adoring public see me like this" Neil explained.Archie and Atalnta just gave eachother a smirk. Then Archie got out his PMR to contact Herry,Odie and Theresa.Odie answered it.
"Did you guys find him" Odie asked.
"yes" They both said instatly. Theresa took the PMR.
"okay you guys meet us at the park and we will take it from there..we gotta rescue Jay" she said. Then they hung up. As they were walking Neil spoke up again.
"I didnt know you guys cared so much about me." he said proudly and walked forward. Atlanta whispered something to Archie and they both laugh. No one had laugh for at lest 8 hours now.
Sign up to rate and review this story