Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > If I Never Knew You

A Date

by ClassoftheTitans_fan 8 reviews

A story will lots of J/T fluff in it!Basically all about them! And A/A!!!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-09-17 - Updated: 2006-09-18 - 453 words

0Unrated
Jay thought of the first time he met theresa. Her hair...how it fell down off her shoulder, the romantic curls, that fiery colour of strawberry blonde. Her eyes with like emeralds, it gleamed like magic in the sun.

Her smooth soft skin, her lips. She was beautiful as an angel!

She was the girl of his dreams, he knew it when he first layed eyes on her.
He loved her personality. She was fun, exciting, and playful. She always made him happy.

Before, it was just a crush, now it was more than anything. They had fought cronus together and now it has been 10 years since they defeated him. Their love was stronger than anything, now Jay and Theresa we're dating.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theresa starred admiringly at the flowers Jay had sent to her. Her favourite! Roses! there we're red and pink roses. It came with a card that was written in Jay's special handwriting telling to meet her at the docks at 7PM, when the sun sets.

Theresa put on her denim jacket and flowy just touching, knee length skirt and highheels. Now her hair was a bit shorter than 10 years ago, now her hair was cut to the length to her chest. It got gotten a bit curlier.

The time said 6:45, she left the house early and saw Jay waiting for her by the docks. Jay was wearing his normal wear of jeans with a white tank and a shirt over on top with buttons undone with sleeves rolled up.

"theresa!" he said.

"hey jay"

she sat next to him, the sun was beginning to set. The ocean looked beautiful with the colours.

Jay looked at Theresa " wanna go for a ride?" he asked.

she looked at him and smiled " sure"

They got on Jay's boat and brought Therea to the wheel. He taught her to sail the boat and how to turn the wheel as he stood behind her guiding her as she drove the sail boat while watching the brilliant colours coming closer towards her, it was so romantic. Then they stopped the boat a bit far from the docks and sat at the edge of the sail boat and watch the sun go down.

Jay was hesitating.

"what's wrong Jay?"

"oh nothing"

Soon the sun was almost down and Jay stood up, putting his arm behind his back.

"Theresa" he said.

She starred at him, he looked worried. Something was going on.

Jay kneeled on one leg and pulled his arm out and opened his hands,

he smiled at her, "will you marry me?"

she sat there speechless, then she jumped up and hugged him.

"yes! yes jay i will! yes!"

--------------------------------------

OKay not done yet! more chapters to come!
Sign up to rate and review this story