Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ROMANCE

IMPORTANT!!!!

by Popciclegirl 0 reviews

Raping sucks big. I want it to stop. So here's My Chemical Romance with a little message I would like them to say 'cause I'm way to chicken to say it myself. :D But yet. I'm crying...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-09-20 - Updated: 2006-09-20 - 434 words

0Unrated
Gerard-Umm hi. As you may or may not know we are My Chemical Romance and I am Gerard Way. Vocalist.

Mikey-I'm Mikey. Bass.

Frank-Frank...yeah. Umm guitar.

Ray-I'm Ray and I am the lead guitarest.

Frank-Don't you feel special.

Bob-The names Bob and I am the drums.

Gerard-Anyways. The author of these storys, also a friend, has a message that she wants to get out so all you people are noticed.

Frank-Also 'cause she's really scared.

Gerard-Umm....yeah. So Elena doesn't live near most of you so you might not know but...kidnapping is a major "baddy" in Jersey or any other place.

Ray-To let you know we would never do that.

Mikey-That wasn't part of the script.

Ray-Who cares...

Frank-Okay. So creepy men have been stalking little kids, teenagers or even young adults. Some of the kids have no self defence...like some un-named people. Ha.

Mikey-All Elena is saying is that it's coming a big thing in town esspecially for the kids that walk back and forth to school or job.

Ray-She just wants people to be aware and to be safe...which is why she refuses to watch the news or read the news paper because it scares the shit outta her.

Bob-Recently an ex-friend came face to face with a rapist...which isn't that good...she may not like the girl but she still cares because Elena says she's not heartless...she says. Of course the police were informed.

Gerard-So unless your a retarted freak you should know these things.
1. Never talk to the person.
2. If he or she ever grabs you scream bloody murder
3. Kick him in the balls..if it's a girl kick her in the shin.
4. bite him...a talent that most MCR fans have. :D
5. Rip out hair...in some un-named places if you have to.
6. Run in the OPPOSITE direction the cars facing.
7. If you get loose tell an adult or police...or somebody you can trust.
8. Stay together with a group.
Even if you see us don't hesitate to say it...unless we're drunk or something like that.

Mikey-So just be careful and stay away from strangers...never talk to the-

Cloe walks in

Cloe-Never talk to who?

Gerard-Nobody.

Cloe-Tell me.

Gerard-Seriously sweetie....nothing.

Cloe-You'd better tell me!

Gerard-Fine. Theres a rapist in to-

Cloe-WHAT!?!?!?!?!

Gerard-Not in our town!

Cloe-Anywhere is Jersey?

Gerard-...maybe...

Cloe-Where's Bree and Brooke?

Gerard-...

Cloe-GERARD!!

Frank-Don't spazz out Cloe. They're with the girls.

Cloe-I gotta go!

Gerard-That's what happens when you're paranoied...

Mikey-Well...thats all the time we have for today.

Bob-We're My Chemical Romance

Everyone-so long and goodnight.
Sign up to rate and review this story