Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > The Wild Chick

Twenty

by Nic 0 reviews

It's been a while but I'm back let me know if your reading

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2018-10-25 - 1106 words

0Unrated
Robyn’s P.O.V
I sat there for a minute thinking, once all the guys had definatly left the bus I went out to the kitchen and had a glass or two or a few more of jack Daniels. My head is totally mashed by the whole situation. There always used to be such a strong connection between myself and Benji but we’ve had so much time appart to where we’ve both grown and changed I don’t know if the feels are old feelings remembered or still there. Then there’s Brian yes there defiantly a little something there but who knows if it’s something to grow into a relationship or just a “thing”. Well one things for sure we won't know how things are supposed to be now that those two tried to control things. I knew what I needed to do... clear my head. I called Dan, we are filming a movie next month in Canada and Dan had volunteered to go up a head of time to get things sorted before the rest of us take the horses up. With little persuasion Dan agreed to let me go up early instead of him which he was greatful of too as he could stay with Sally. So taxi was booked and flights sorted I packed my bags freshened up threw on some jeans and a black shirt and my hat and even though it was dark glasses to hide the fact some tears had escaped. By now a was starting to feel the jack Daniels a little I walked over to the party to wait for my taxi it would arrive in an hour.
I was sat at the bar not in the mood to party or socialise. I was a few more jack Daniels down when a figure sat at the side of me. I turned to find Matt sat smiling at me.
“how are you?” He asked.
“I’ve been better.” I replied plainly.
“I can imagine, it’s probably easy for me to say but try not to let them get you down if its meant to be it will be.”
“ah don’t worry I’m sure ill bounce back sooner rather than later..” I had a shot of jack Daniels he raised his eyebrows at me..
“..in Canada.” I finished. He looked confused.
“wait, what? Canada? When? Why? i thought..” He said not knowing what to ask first.
“bloody hell man chill.” I laughed. “we’re filming in Canada next month and one of us has to go to get everything set for the horses first. Dan had originally said he would but wasn’t keen on leaving Sally behind but given recent circumstances I told him I’d go. Clear my head.”
“ah yes I suppose having some space will be good. When do you go?” He asked.
I looked at my watch squinting to see the time in my slightly more drunken state.
“erm less than an hour. Taxis on its way.” I said simply and getting another drink. The more I drank the less I cared about anything. His eyes practically popped out of his head.
“an hour! Does anyone know?” He asked slightly panicked. I looked around the room spotted Joel Paul and billy. Then the A7X guys and then Benji and Karl.
“nah they dont need to know.” I spun back round. He looked at my like I was crazy. “and there not going to are they Matt.” I glared at him from over my glasses.
He looked torn between my threatening eyes and his best friends.
“but what about your brother at least?” He tried to reason.
“I'll call him tomorrow.” I brushed off. He looked at me unsure. “look you don’t have to agree with me in fact you don’t need to tell them I told you.”
“but..” He tried to reason.
“look Matt I don’t want to be a bitch to you but I came for a quiet drink before I left if your going to lecture me please just piss off and leave me alone.” I said wearily. He nodded and left.
Seconds later another body filled the chair I rolled my eyes and turned slowly to look who it was pestering me again. It was Brian holding a drink out to me. Least he knows how to try to break the ice.
“peace offering.” He said smiling handing me the drink.
I paused for a second looking between him and the drink.. it would be a shame to let it go to waste. I took the drink from his hand and sipped it. He sat in silence looking at me for a minute.
“I’m sorry.” He said.
“I accept your peace offering but not your apology. I’m still mad at you.” I said but softening slightly
“that’s ok I can work on your forgiveness I can be patient.” He smiled.
My phone buzzed signalling the taxi had arrived. I downed the drink and stood up. He watched me curiously.
“really I’m not so sure.. I’m leaving. Now.” I started to walk off hr followed after me.
“What leaving where? When?” He chased after me.
“everyone’s so full of fucking questions tonight. Leaving here. Now. For the foreseeable.” I sighed.
“You can’t.” He chased me I heard more people rushing up behind us as I pulled my bags across the car lot no doubt Matt had told the ‘Cavelry' by now.
“watch me.” I looked back to see Brian closely followed by Joel, Paul, Matt, Karl and Benji.
“Robyn wait.” Joel called.
“Robyn don’t do this.” Paul called.
“this is all your fucking fault.” Benji shouted to Brian.
“its both your faults for fucking my sister around.” Karl seethed.
They all carried on bickering and arguing between them selves for a minute whilst I handed the taxi driver my bag. I rolled my eyes and turned to face the mass of men arguing between themselves.
“JUST FUCKING LISTEN TO YOU ALL FOR FUCKS SAKE! YOU WONDER WHY I NEED TO GO. I’M A HUMAN I HAVE MY OWN MIND AND MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS I DON’T NEED ANY OF YOU TO DO THAT FOR ME!” I shouted letting all my anger out. They all stopped in their tracks and looked at me.
After a pause they all started with ‘buts' to reason with me.
“STOP IT! ALL OF YOU, just stop it. I’m leaving I need head space end of.” I sighed rolled my eyes and got into the taxi.
Sign up to rate and review this story