Categories > Games > Undertale > AU Sans X Reader Chan!

Undertale! Sans X Reader Chan: Lazy Day

by DaKawaiiMarionette 0 reviews

The title says it all.

Category: Undertale - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2019-05-07 - 431 words

0Unrated
You and Sans lazed on the couch, completely and utterly bored out of your minds.

"I'm so bored my skull is literally numb." Sans stated, deadpan.

"I'm so bored I can't make a pun." You stated, deadpan-er.

"I'm so bored I can't reach for the bottle of ketchup."

"Ooh, good one."

This was a game you and Sans had been playing for quite a while now, over an hour at least. Today was quite a lazy day, despite Pap's best efforts to get the two of you up.

Then something hit you. (An idea, duh!)

"I'm so bored I could play truth or dare."

Sans raised his nonexistant eyebrows.

"Truth or dare? Why would you wanna play that?"

"I dunno, just a thought." You smirked.

Sans sat up and faced you. "Fine. Truth or dare?"

"Dare, duh."

"Hmmmmm....I dare you to...go and eat all of Pap's spaghetti."

You winced. You knew Papyruses spaghetti tasted terrible, but it was a dare, after all.

Magical timeskip brought to you by my neko ears!

"Bleh. That was awful." You say, looking down at your now distended belly. Sans playfully hits you. "Hey, don't talk about Pap's spaghetti like that."

You grin, and say, "My turn, fool. Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to stick your head out the window and shout, 'IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GO!!!'" Pretty lame dare, you knew, but whatever, you were too lazy to think of anything else. But you knew what you really wanted Sans to pick...truth. You just wanted to know whether or not the punny skeleton like you back as much as you liked him.

You were so in your thoughts you jumped when you heard Sans yell, "IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GO!!!!"

You laughed. "Pretty good one on my part, I'd say."

"Yeah, but now it's my turn, 'fool'. Truth or dare."

Oh, why the heck not? "Truth," you heard yourself say.

"Is it true that you have a crush on me?"

Your eyes widen. What the hell kind of question was that? But you knew you had to tell the truth. But first~

"WHO TOLD YOU THAT?!" You shout.

Sans holds his hands up in a gesture of defeat. "Pap. Also, you make it kinda obvious."

"Well, then why ask if you already know the answer?" You can't help but sound a little annoyed.

"Don't worry, Y/n. I like you back." He leans in and kisses you on the cheek, but you turn your head so it lands on the lips.

"Glad to hear it."
Sign up to rate and review this story