Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Show time

3

by Nic 0 reviews

Show time

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2019-08-07 - 3817 words

0Unrated
ON THE GOOD CHARLOTTE BUS
“well Paul seems to have hit it off with that Seraya.” Dean said.
“yeh he does doesn’t He, she seems a nice girl though.” Billy said.
“I’m really happy for Jenna she's found herself a great job and most importantly she's finally around a good bunch of people that seem to appreciate and value her.” Joel said.
“yeh I know what you mean.” Billy nodded.
“I was pretty worried for her when we left on that first tour after her dad died she had no one to turn to when we was gone I’m glad she's landed on her feet.” Joel said. “ay Benj.” Joel looked at Benji for in put.
“she’s happy that’s the main thing.” Benji smiled.
“anyways I am shattered I’m to bed.” Billy said.
“yeh me too.” Dean yawned. They said their good night’s and left Benji and Joel alone.
“Benj..” Joel started.
“Joel please don’t lecture me again.” Benji said guessing what was coming next.
“I don’t want to lecture you I just don’t want to see you or anyone else for that matter get hurt “ Joel said. “Jenna especially doesn’t deserve it.” He said quietly and he could tell it hit Benji like a tone of bricks but Joel thought he could do with that wake up call.
“no one’s getting hurt.” Benji said defensively.
“oh really so I take it nothing at all is going on between you and Jenna.” Joel lectured knowing full well there must have been.
“no.” Benji said not at all convincing.
“don’t lie to me Benji.” Joel said sternly.
“I’m not.” Benji said guiltily. Joel shot him a warning look.
“ok fine We kissed.” Benji gave up sitting down putting his head in his hands.
“you kissed her! Benji what about Mia.” Joel exclaimed. Mia was Joel's girl friend Rachel's best friend although Joel wasn’t that found of Mia neither where the rest of the guys. She was just a bit too stand off-ish and never wanted to get involved with anyone. She never really come out on tour or watched them play. She might visit for a day or two but she wouldn't ever dream of staying on the bus she would always book her self a hotel. Joel had been with Rachel first two years ago then Benji and Mia met through Rachel and they got together not long after. Benji and Mia didn't have a lot in common and to be honest didn’t even seem to like each other much at al, they didn't really fight or argue much just sort of did their own thing. If ever there was a disagreement between them Benji would just back down and let her win for peace sake. Joel and the guys thought the only reason Benji and Mia was still together was because they had so little to do with each other.
“what about Mia.” Benji said irritably.
“are you going to break up with her.” Joel said.
“I cant just break up with Mia out of the blue.” Benji said as if he was being ridiculous.
“so what Benji what are you going to do? How do you see this playing out.” Joel said sounding more angry now this was so not like Benji at all.
“I don’t know I just don’t fucking know ok. I love Jenna it was Jenna first it's always been Jenna but you know I never expected to see her again I moved on there's Mia...” Benji rambled frustrated and stopped mid sentence not really knowing what to say.
“and how do you feel about Mia?’ Joel said softer taking pity on him.
“I like her a lot but she’s just not a patch on Jenna but I just I can’t just break up with her we’ve been together for so long. Joel what do I do?” Benji said genuinely in turmoil.
“that’s not for me to tell you that’s for you to figure out.” Joel said putting his arm around him giving him a brotherly hug.
“I’m going to bed if you need to talk you know where I am. Try to get some sleep Benj and then figure this shit out.


It was 7.45am Jenna was sat outside the RVs having a bru and a smoke when she seen Paul walking out of Seraya's RV that she shared with Bryony and Erin.
“good night Mr Thomas?” Jenna laughed.
“it was actually.” Paul said innocently as he sat down with her. She raised her eyes brows at him letting out another laugh. “oh shit no I don’t mean it like that nothing happened we just talked and I stayed on the sofa.
“a likely story.” Jenna winked continuing to joke around with him.
“I’m serious.” He defended but also laughing.
“I believe you.” She said seriously for a second he looked a little relieved. “hundreds wouldn’t but I do Paul-y.” She laughed messing with him again.
“what time is it anyway?” he asked.
“changing the subject?” she laughed looking at her phone for the exact time.
“n-no...” Paul said she took putty on him and stopped messing with him.
“7.45am" she smiled.
“I don’t remember the last time I was up this early.” Paul said yawning and rubbing his neck. “slept funny too.” He complained.
“want a bru?” Jenna asked going to make another.
“yeh go on then.” Paul said.
“I was under strict instructions to kick you out of bed for sound check at 10.00 but you’ve saved me a job.” She said sitting back down again with the bru's.
“I couldn’t have stayed on that sofa any longer.” He grumbled rubbing his neck.
“not as cushty as your tour bus ey?” she laughed.
“well no but...” he said not wanted to offended anyone.
“They do the job that’s all that matters. Me and max have ended up sleeping on hay bales on the back of the wagon before but you do what you gotta do.” She said lightly he nodded smiling.
“we’ve been in much worse before when we first started touring. how come your up so early?” Paul asked.
“I’ve been up since 6am doing the horses.” She said normally.
“really? Everyday?” he said.
“yeh me and or max every day.” She said.
“you seem really close with max.” Paul said without thinking too much.
“yeh I guess we’re we do almost everything together... not that though.” She laughed as it was his turn to raise his eyebrows at her suspiciously.
“what like never?” he joked.
“nope never ever.” She said
“and what about Benji?” Paul said he wasn’t aware quiet of all that went on between Jenna and Benji.
“what about him?” she said lighting up another cigarette.
“you two seemed to always have a spark.” He smiled.
“hmm maybe it’s been a long time though hasn’t it.” She said.
“Jenna darling big top in half an hour.” Jackie called over to her.
“ok thanks.” Jenna called back. “that’s my que to leave busy day today.” She said putting out her cigarette and taking a last big drink of her bru.
“Ok I’ll be heading off too but let’s all meet up for lunch or dinner?” Paul suggested.
“as think we’ll have to take a rain check today I’ve got the three horses to do my show on and their usual jobs on top of that they need a good bathing ready for shows tomorrow then there finalising the big top for the audience's ill be lucky if I get sleep this side of mid night.” Jenna said.
“ok well take care try not to work too hard and we'll meet up again soon.” Paul said giving her a quick hug.
“yet sure we'll see you around.” Jenna smiled as they went thier separate ways.

As Jenna said they had a busy day all the circus team pitched in to finalise getting everything ready for shows to begin tomorrow along side her working the horses practicing her shows and then other guys practicing their shows. Jenna and max worked like clock work so in sync with each other getting the horses worked washed groomed and stables ready for them. It had been a long busy day it was late once everything was done and they'd all had pizza together whilst working for dinner. Every one was in their RVs for bed. Max and Jenna was sat on a hay bale sharing a blanket chilling out before bed.
“right I’m going to hit the sack.” Max said yawning and stretching. “you coming with?”
“I think I'll just have one more day then ill follow you.” She said.
“Ok. Night.” He said leaning over giving her a kiss on her temple.
“night I won’t be long.” She smiled as he went in to the box.
Jenna was sat in her blacket having a cigarette stroogb into space when she recognised a figure walking past.
“oi madden what you doing wonderijgbrpund this time of night.” She shouted in a hushed whisper. Benji jumped and looked round when he heard the voice and smiled when he seen Jenna.
“I couldn’t sleep so went for a walk.” He said walking over to her.
“come sit you can share my blanket.” She laughed patting the hay bale next to her. He smiled gratefully and sat next to her she put and arm round him sharing her blanket. His heart raced as he felt her so close to him this is the closet they've been in years and it felt like... home.
“so Paul says you’ve had a busy day.” Benji said they was so close sat next to each other under the blanket and he never wanted to move again.
“yeh it’s been pretty manic, we’re used to it now it’s all worth it.” She breathed exhaling her cigarette.
“it great how close you all are.” He smiled.
“yeh I love them all wouldn’t change anything for the world. These guys have got me through so much. We’ve all got through so much together. Sorta like when we where all together.” She said giving him a nudge shoulder to shoulder. He turned to look at her smiling as they looked eyes for the first time that night again they had that intense moment again where they got closer.
“I’m so happy your happy I felt so bad leaving you.” He said in an emotional whisper.
“there's no way I would ever have let you stay just for me.” She said with a little laugh but still barely over a whisper. She placed a hand on his cheek which he lent into as she rubbed her thumb over his cheek bone and they closed the gap into a slow gentle sensual kiss. When they finally pulled away from the kiss the stayed in silence cuddled together comfortable neither knowing what to say but happy in just each other's company. He put an arm around her and she leant her head on his shoulder. They wasn't sure how long they was cuddled there for just watching the stars occasionally exchanging old stories and memories of ‘the good old days'. Jenna yawned.
“hey I'll get off let you get some sleep.” Benji said quietly and sitting up.
“you can stay here if you want save you a walk back you can have my bunk or the sofa.” She suggested sleepily.
“thanks but I'll get back if I don’t go back the guys will get worried.” Benji said. Jenna nodded.
“Ok well big day tomorrow let the festival begin.” She laughed standing up wrapping the blanket round her.
“yeh so you get some rest I’ll see you soon.” He smiled.
“you too. Night Benj.” She smiled.
“night Jenna.” He lent in giving her a kiss cheek to cheek then they went their separate ways.

The next day the whole festival workers and performers where up early and buzzing around getting everything ready for gates to open at 10am. The circus had a show from 11am and again in the afternoon from 3pm each performer had a 10-15minute slot for their show bit a lot into the staging and preparation too that they all chipped into to make the show the spectacular it was.
As usual max and Jenna was up early sorting the horses stable jobs then getting them looking impeccable for the shows today it was trigger first then puzzle in the afternoon. Sully would do a show tomorrow which gave him time to get used to the noises of the audience again with him being the most spooky and quirky. Jackie always pretty much left Jenna to it deciding what to do with the horses as she knew them far better and could always put on a breath taking show.
“right lady go get into your sequins I'll finish puzzle.” Max said slapping Jenna jokingly on the ass knowing she always put all her time into her horses and even though she always looked flawless she never gave her self enough time to not have to rush getting ready.

The first show of the festival went fantastically everyone preformed their shows without a fault and the audience loved every minute. Their wasn’t much time spare between the shows as the team was busy resetting and tidying the big top ready for the next audience and max and Jenna getting puzzle ready. The second show went by equally as brilliantly. Once it had finished they did a bit of mingling with some of the crowds. The people always loved coming over to Jenna and max speaking about the horses. By the time they'd mingled and then reset the venue for the next day it was late into the evening.
“oh my god I’m done in I think I almost forgot how much hard work this is.” Max said flopping down on a bale of straw outside the stables once he and Jenna had finished the horses jobs.
“I know right.” Jenna said walking past with sullys tack.
“Jesus woman what are you doing?” he blinked as if she was crazy.
“sully needs work before tomorrow.” She said.
“girl I admire you dedication.” He laughed pulling his hat over his face slumping down.
“or just my survival instinct. If he doesn’t work today it's likely he'll try to kill me tomorrow.” She laughed.
“there’s nothing these horses can do that you can’t handle.” He said from under his hat.
“anyways don’t get too comfy you know Jackie likes someone to be around whilst I'm working the horses.” She said walking past him giving his a nudge with her foot. He groaned in protest.
“Hey there you guys are.” Seraya said walking over to them with Paul, Benji and Billy.
“you guys ok?” Jenna said as max legged her up onto sully.
“yeh we came to see if you guys wanted to come hang out maybe get a take away?” billy said.
“sounds great!” max said enthusiastically.
“however I have to get this guy worked and then I was sorta hoping for a early night.” Jenna said.
“urgh I have to baby sit Jenna, sorry guys.” Max pouted jokingly.
“oh guys..” Seraya also tried the pouting like a child technique.
“yeh we was looking forward to hanging out again.” Paul added.
“and I’m starving.” Max said looking Jenna dramatically.
“well let Seraya know what you want she can order it and you can head over after I’ve rode and I can have an early night without your snoring for a little while.” Jenna said.
“erm or I could stay here with you and max you can go get food with those guys.” Benji suggested. Everyone looked at him then Jenna.
“I guess so if you want to, so long as I have someone around. Jackie doesn’t like me working the horses alone incase anything happens.” Jenna said.
“perfect see you later.” Max said quickly before anyone could change their minds. Max Paul billy and Seraya headed off.
“ you sure you don’t mind staying?” Jenna looked at Benji.
“not at all. I’m not really hungry and I'd rather catch up with you.” He smiled making her smile back.
“this way then.” She said as she walked on sully over to the big top.
“so how'd your shows go today?” Benji asked.
“good really good. The horses are always a favourite with the crowds.” She smiled. “did you guys play today?”
“yeh earlier this afternoon.” Benji said.
“all go good?” she asked.
“yep went well.” He smiled.
They got into the ring and Jenna started working sully. They made the odd both of convesation but mostly Benji was just watching Jenna admiring her work with the horse bit also he couldn’t help but check her out too.

Once Jenna had finished working sully she jumped down and walked over to the gate where Benji was sat.
“sorry hope you didn’t get too bored.” She smiled.
“far from it. It’s amazing watching you with the horses.” He smiled.
“try telling that to max he’ll tell you the novelty wears off after a while.” She laughed.
They put sully away and finished the horses off for the night. They made general convesation but they’re body language was naturally flirtatious between them. Benji walked her over to the horse box.
“I’m sorry I’m such a bore but the first few days of shows really kill me off.” She apologised.
“not at all you work very hard I’m not surprised your knackered.” Benji smiled. “we can always hang out again some time.” He sort of asked.
“yeh definatly and I’ll be much more fun.” She said meaning it innocently but when she seen a slight from appear on Benji s face corrected her self. “I should maybe have phrased that better." She laughed.
“I couldn't put it better myself." He smirked. “anyway I shall leave you to get some rest and hopefully see you soon.” He said leaning in giving her a hug. She hugged back again like the previous kisses they'd shared it was more of a deep lingering hug more than just between friends.
“night Benji.” She smiled as he turned to head over to his bus.
“good night.” He smiled back.

As Benji arrived back to the good Charlotte bus it was buzzing with chatting and laughter from Joel Dean Paul billy Seraya and max.
“alright Benj.” Joel greatest. Benji gave him the guy nod.
“there's food left over if you want some.” Billy said.
“didn’t expect you back so soon thought you might have been having and early night with Jenna.” Seraya laughed clearly had had a few drinks. Max laughed but the good charlotte guys looked a little awkward obviously they know about Mia and max and Seraya didn't.
“if Jenna heard you now.” Max laughed shaking his head at Seraya.
“I know I know she'd make my life a living hell.” Seraya said laughing. “but she's not going to find out is she max.” Seraya said in a jokingly threateningly way.
They all chatted for a while longer and then it was time for max and Seraya to leave. Max walked Seraya to her RV then headed over to the horse box where he realised he’d forgot his keys. He begrudgingly knocked on the door feeling bas for waking Jenna up.
“I’m be it serious now fucking do one!” Jenna shouted sounding angry as she opened the door.
“wow wow I’m sorry I forgot my keys.” Max said holding his hands up as she let him in.
“ah I’m sorry I didn’t think it was you bloody Dave's Breen over twice trying to get me to go have drinks over with the bikers.” She said.
“you shouldn’t even a deer the door to him especially if I’m not around.” Max said protectively.
“I didn’t he knocked and I ignored him and he kept knocking then shouted from outside. The guy doesn’t tale a hint.” She said stressed.
“well if he comes again he’ll have me to answer to.” Max said. “you look shattered get to bed.” He said softly.
“I am my early night didn’t really go as planned.” She said grumpily. He eyes her a cheeky grin coming on his face.
“what?” she asked irritably but can’t help smiling at him.
“what sort of early night did you have planned? The sleeping kind or the with a certain someone.” He grinned.
“the sleeping kind.” She looked shocked he suggested it then laughed then playfully hit him on the arm.
“was just checking.” He shrugged innocently.
“Night Max.” She dismissed going back to bed.

OVER ON THE GOOD CHARLOTTE BUS
“yo Benj Jenna does know you have a girlfriend right.” Paul said bluntly.
“it’s not exactly came up.” Benji paused before answer it sheepishly.
“Benji!” Dean exclaimed.
“nothing’s happened.” Benji shrugged but not looking them in the eye. They all looked at him in disbelief.
“Benj mate even if nothing physically has happened its still not good the way you’ve been acting together. It’s not fair on Jenna or Mia.” Billy reasoned. “Joel..” billy said for backup.
“I know I’ve told him.” Joel said holding his hands up.
“Jesus will you all stop bitching at me.” Benji said defensively and walking off to the back of the bus.
“get defensive all you want Benj but its wrong and you fucking know it.” Paul shouted after him slightly angry. Joel went after Benji.
“drop it Joel.” Benji said as he seen Joel follow him.
“no Benji I won’t drop it this has got to stop. Your not being fair on Jenna or Mia and don't give me bullshit nothings going on as max said he seen the two of you cuddling under a blanket kissing last night.
“does he know about Mia?” Benji's head shot up making Joel more angry as Benji seemed more bothered about not getting caught than what he was actually doing. He couldn’t get his head round it Benji wasn’t like this he wasn’t a lair or a cheater.
“no it’s not our place to say but it’ll come out eventually. How long do you think your going to get away with this for? The longer it goes on the worse its going to be.” Joel said Benji didn’t look at him or respond Joel sighed and joined the others in the front of the bus.
Sign up to rate and review this story