Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Show time

11

by Nic 0 reviews

Show time

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2019-08-07 - 5032 words

0Unrated
When they got to the RVs everyone was already sat outside chilling having a drink. They all greeted Frankie and they got a drink.
“hey guys.” Seraya smiled moving over to sit with them.
“remind me never to tell you anything again.” Max said pointing at her.
“oh erm yeh sorry about that I thought she might already know.” Seraya said sheepishly.
“yeh cause I always make that sorta call to my sister oh hey guess what happened last night I got totally pissed and had a one night stand with your best mate.” Max joked sarcastically.
“so erm I was thinking of inviting Paul and the guys over?” Seraya sort of asked Jenna's approval.
“yeh sure.” Jenna nodded.
“is that ok with you if it’s not its ok?” Seraya asked.
“yes it’s fine.” Jenna laughed.
“but the only thing is of I invite the guys that includes Joel which sort of include Rachel.” Seraya said with a cringe.
“if she wants to come then fine.” Jenna shrugged.
“unless she runs her mouth then she’ll have my first in it.” Frankie said. They laughed and max big five her as by now if Rachel had been a bloke he would have hit her by now so he was happy he had his sister to do it for him.
The guys from good charlotte arrived not long after minus Rachel.
“No Rachel?” max looked at Joel as they was all saying their hellos and introductions with Frankie.
“um no she's doing her hair and stuff.” Joel said a little awkward.
“so does everyone have their fancy dress outfits ready for tomorrow?” Erin asked excitedly fancy dress and Halloween was always her favourite.
“of course.” Seraya grinned.
“she’s sorted mind.” Paul said pointing to Seraya.
“nope no chance.” Brad mumbled not a fan.
“got mine packed.” Frankie grinned.
“I’ll throw something together.” Dean said Billy nodded he would do the same.
“I’ll sort something tomorrow.” Joel said and Benji nodded in agreement.
“I think it’s my turn to choose Jenna's outfit this time.” Max smirked.
“Ok go for it.” Jenna shrugged with a smile.
“really!” max said surprised she agreed so easily.
“well yeh I guess its my turn after I chose yours last time .” Jenna said a smirked appearing in her face.
“oh yeh that's right Tarzan wasn’t it!” Seraya shouted laughing out loud and everyone else to laugh remembering.
“perfect.” He grinned mischievously.
“girl you are going to regret that.” Frankie laugh.
“most likely.” Jenna nodded.
“hey Jenna.” Dave’s voice came up behind her. (The bike stunt rider who has a creepy shine for Jenna) Jenna rolled her eyes with a here we go a again sigh.
“now your done messing around with these two idiots.” He pointed to max and Benji cockily. “how about you go out with a real man.” He smirked gesturing to himself. Jenna's eyes looked up him and with a completely straight face said...
“yeah sure, if you find one let me know.” Jenna said. Dave’s face went from smirking thinking he was the best thing since sliced bread to fuming.
“boom!” AJ high fived Jenna proudly every one else started to laugh at her whit. Dave grumbled and walked off.
“who the hells that?” Frankie laughed.
“oh just some creep he does the stunt bikes.” Jenna brushed off.
“and he totally thinks he’s Jenna Prince charming." Max said between laughter.
The rest of the night they all chilled chatted laughed and joked together as normal. Although Benji and Jenna was now ok with each other as friends it was still a little awkward but their eyes kept wandering over to each other that didn’t go unnoticed. Joel on the other hand was still a little quiet and stand offish only joining in the conversations when it was directed at him.

The next day the festival was on as normal however they was having a large fancy dress party at the main stage area that night where everyone involved in the festival was invited and a select few tickets where sold to the public. Frankie hung round and helped with the horses having a laugh with Jenna and max. Every one was relieved to see Jenna pretty much her usual self after Frankie ‘worked her magic’ yesterday. They done the first show and they was getting some lunch in the gap between the shows when delivery driver came over.
“I’m looking for a Jenna Copeland?” the guy said with a bouquet of 24 red roses. Jenna stopped half way up the steps to the horse box as she was about to go in and looked round hearing her name then looked confused seeing him holding the flowers. Frankie and max stopped behind her and a few others from the circus looked over to what was going on.
“that would be me?” Jenna said looking confused.
“these are for you can you sign here please.” The delivery guy said.
“they can’t be for me.” Jenna laughed in disbelief.
“well your names on the card, don't look at me I just deliver them.” The guy said waiting for the signature.
She signed for them and took them off him as she did she seen Benji Billy and Paul walking over. For half a second she thought they could just maybe be from Benji but they wasn’t really a thing they done. The delivery guy left and Jenna looked for the card to see who they was from. Every one waited in suspense.
“who are they from Jen?” max asked as Jenna looked at the card.
“oh you are fucking joking!” Jenna said in a burst of fury reached inside the horse box for the scissors hanging up at the side and started chopping the heads off the roses.
“I was going to ask if they was anything to do with you Benj but I sort of hope they’re not now.” Paul said to Benji.
“no there nothing to do with me.” Benji said. As they walked over.
“Jesus girl they was some decent flowers what the hell?” Frankie laughed.
“decent flowers or not Dave can go fuck himself.” Jenna said still chopping away.
“ladies and gentleman the physco Jenna that I live with.” Max announced joking.
“I’ll be snipping you next of you carry on.” Jenna warned and laughed. Everyone laughed who could hear then started to go about their business again. Paul went over to Seraya, Billy went inside the horse box with Frankie and max and Benji and Jenna stood outside for a moment.
“note to self don’t buy you flowers.” Benji smiled in attempt to make a joke to break the ice between them.
“flowers dependant on who their from are ok.” She smiled at him. “but wine and chocolate go down better.” She said flirtatiously.
“I’ll bare that in mind.” He smiled as they kept their eye contact. He loved her eyes so much he could get lost in them. She was so expressive through her eyes and her farcical expressions often she didn't even need to say anything and you knew exactly how she felt through her expressions.
“guys there's a bru in here for you.” Frankie called impatiently then noticed the moment Benji and Jenna was having. “oh but it’ll wait.” She brushed off. Jenna and Benji laughed and went onto the horse box with them.
“when are you guys playing today?” Jenna asked getting her bru and finding space as it was pretty squashed in the horse box just her and max but then added three more people and it was like sardines.
“were last on today at four thirty.” Billy said.
“ah yes I forgot the shows end early tonight for the party.” Max said.
“have you and your brother got your costumes sorted Yet?” Frankie asked Benji.
“no we’re going to go in a minute.” Benji said.
“not to worry though Jenna I’ve got yours all sorted for you.” Max grinned.
“I bet you have.” Jenna said smiling with a cringe at the thought of what he had planned. They finished thier bru's then Benji left to meet Joel to sort their costumes out. Billy and Paul hung around whilst the rest of them got ready for the circus show and then they watched the performance.
After the circus' second show Billy and Paul left to meet the others and get ready for their show. The guys at the circus finished off for the day then got ready for the fancy dress party.
“so I took the courtesy of leaving your outfit ready in the box for you.” Max grinned at Jenna as he Jenna and Frankie was making their way in from finishing the horses.
“oh I am spoilt.” Jenna laughed.
“that’s not the words of use.” Frankie said.
“you don’t even know what it is either yet.” Max said.
“and I can’t wait.” Frankie laughed sarcastically.
The three of them went to get ready on the bus. Frankie was cat woman and max was superman Jenna was last to get ready she'd done her hair and make up whilst max and Frankie alternated the bathroom and back room to get ready then Jenna went to the back room to put her hand picked by max outfit.
“holy shit.” They heard her say when she looked at it. Max grinned proud of himself and Frankie was still unaware to what it was.
“hurry up don’t leave me in suspense.” Frankie said.
“ok I’m sort of ready but I’ll need your help Frank's.” Jenna called.
“drum rolled please.” Max said drumming on the table with his hands as Jenna came out.
“whoah!” Frankie said shocked and amazed at Jenna.
“boom!” max said proud of himself.
“Jenna you look, we’ll you look hot!” Frankie laughed. Jenna’s outfit was a circus ring master a sexier version at that which consisted of black hot pants showing off her firm round ass and corset that highlighted her curves and boobs. Black knee high lace up stiletto boots and red tail coat.
“I need your help fastening this corset.” Jenna said which Frankie helped her with.
“I’ve pulled a blinder here haven’t I.” Max grinned.
“well it’s not as bad as I thought it was going to be I’ll give you that.” Jenna said.
“right are we ready the” max asked.
“yeh let’s go.” Frankie said checking her hair in the mirror.
“ready as ill ever be.” Jenna said.
“girl you look a-may-zing if I had a body like you I'd be rocking that outfit too.” Frankie laughed as they walked across to the RVs to meet the rest of the circus guys then they'd go to the party together.
“hey guys.” Erin smiled as they arrived.
“holy shit Jenna.” Seraya nearly choked on her drink doing a double take of Jenna.
“hey Jackie looks like you have competition.” Brad laughed.
“well if takings are ever down we should just send Jenna out like that they’ll boost right back up again.” AJ grinned.
“Here finishing touches.” Jackie said placing her top hat on Jenna's head and passing her her cane.
“honoured.” Jenna smiled knowing the gesture meant a lot.
“see I told you she was the favourite.” AJ said the on going joke.
“totally.” Brad nodded laughing to be shot a wanting glare with a smirk from Jackie.
“ok you guys grab a quick drink I just was to make a toast to my fabulous curious team there is no one better out there to be doing this with and it’s fantastic to have you back in action too Seraya.” Jackie made a toast.
“cheers to that!” Jenna said. “I am so glad you’re back.” Jenna smiled at Seraya. “no more bloody heights for me.” Jenna said relieved.
“I don’t get how you can swing yourself upside down and every which way on a live cantering horse but your scarred of heights.” Frankie laughed.
“I know I just cant help it, makes me feel sick. The trapeze its self and the acts fine just why does it have to be so bloody high up.” Jenna complained as they started to walk over to the main area for the party.
“if it was on the ground and no risk of falling to your death it wouldn’t be so entertaining.” AJ laughed.
“thanks AJ thanks a lot." Jenna said sarcastically then laughed.
When they arrived at the party they all sat round a table together and got the drinks in.
“this is the life guys one big happy dysfunctional drink family.” Brad announced lifting his glass.
“cheers to that.” Max and Jenna said at the same time the everyone else followed in ‘cheers-ing'
The guys from good charlotte had just arrived.
“hey! Hey guys over Here!” Seraya shouted them over instantly without realising that Rachel was with them. Max Frankie and Jenna just looked at her slightly unimpressed like what did you do that for, she realised and mouthed an oops sorry to them as it was too late as all six of them came over.
“play nicely guys” Jackie whispered a warning to the three of them with a smirk.
“as always.” Jenna smiled innocently but mischievously.
“we will if she does.” Frankie said scowling at Rachel.
The guys came round saying their hellos Jenna stood to greet them.
“Jenna you look...” Billy smiled but was cut off by Paul.
“wow! Are you sure you should be allowed out like that.” Paul laughed
“I done good didn’t I.” Max grinned high fiving Paul and Dean. Jenna rolled her eyes shaking her head laughing at them. She gave each of the guys a hug and a kiss on the cheek then turned to Benji who’s eyes almost popped out he hoped she didn't notice but she did and she tried to hide her smirk.
“Hey Benj.” She smiled giving him a quick hug and kiss on the cheek as she did Billy Paul and Dean. Then she went to Joel he almost tried to dodge her hug and kiss swapping it for a small very brief half hug and a quick hello with minimal eye contact. Jenna looked at him slightly hurt he was always such a good friend of hers they always greeted with a hug and kiss on the cheek but Jenna guessed his current behaviour was down to Rachel. She left it as she didn’t want to make a big deal but she hoped she wouldn’t loose the close friendship she had in Joel after all this. Jenna sat back with Frankie and Max and the Good Charlotte guys sat where they could find space everyone fell into conversation between themselves.
“ well well well you made it.” Jackie smiled looking behind Jenna max and Frankie the others looked over to see who it was. Clearly the good charlotte guys didn’t recognise him but the rest of the circus guys did and smiled at him. Jenna max and Frankie turned to see who it was.
“hey bro.” Max stood and gave him a guy hug.
“Cal hey good to see you.” Jenna smiled as he took her hand standing her up twirling her.
“as always good to see you looking so fine my I add.” He smiled at Jenna.
“all down to me.” Max said proudly cal looked a little confused. “I picked the outfit.”
“now it all makes sense.” Cal laughed Jenna nodded with a laugh.
“this is my nephew Callum.” Jackie said filling in those who didn't know who he was.
“Anyway I believe I owe you a drink.” Cal said cautiously to Jenna with a charming smiled he was a very good looking guy.
“I believe you do too.” Jenna smiled back clearly they was referring to something that has happened previously and they went over to the bar chatting where they stayed for a while together having a drink.
“what’s all that about?” Frankie whispered to max.
“oh it’s nothing, she just helped him out with picking a horse as a surprise for his wife. There’s nothing between them they're just naturally flirty.” Max said knowing each of them well.
“so is she with that guy now? She doesn’t waste much time does she.” Rachel said out loud. Frankie looked like she was away to dive across the table to hit Rachel only to revive a kick under the table from max to say leave it. Max stood and walked over to Benji.
“mate can we have a word.” Max said Benji looked up at him slightly confused but nodded getting up and following max.
“ok look I wanted to fill you in on a few things because well I’m routing for you I really am. I think your a good guy and I hope you and Jenna can make it work.” Max started.
“I'd like nothing more.” Benji said sincerely.
“First off don’t worry about Cal there's absolutely nothing in it he has a wife Jenna and Cal are just friends.” Max brushed off and he could see the look of relief on Benji's face. “I know you know she had a hard time with her ex but I’m not sure to what extent. She finds it really hard to talk about it but I think you need to know more to understand where she's coming from. Karl was an absolute dick to her he messed with her head so badly she lost all her confidence and all her trust. He cheated on her with his girl Emma who he eventually left her for. I have no idea why he couldn’t have just broke up with her and left it at that but instead he abused her mentally for months until it finally came to a head and we finally got her to end it with him.”
“I mean no offence but how did it go on for so long if you knew about it.” Benji asked.
“well we didn't for sure at first it started how most do with just small things here and there. She hid it well for a while not telling anyone then when she was at breaking point she finally turned to us. We suspected for a while before she told us but she always denied it. He made her feel like she was worthless and that she was lucky to have him and that he cheated on her because she wasn’t good enough. Now I know you knew her well when she was at home with her family which obviously triggered off old memories from her family believing she wasn’t good enough. She's just had such a tough time with so many ass holes in her life she really doesn't deserve any of it. Not to mention after for weeks after she got a load of shit off Emma too which didn’t help her. We finally got our old Jenna back like she was when she first joined the circus and came into her own from having the freedom from her family but she’s never let that guard down or had a relationship since. Then when she met you again when we arrived I seen that look on her eye and with a little push she started to let her guard down again. And then..” Max said taking a breath.
“and then I went a ruined it didn’t I.” Benji said for the first time realising the true impact.
“well yeah sort off.” Max laughed honestly. “I wouldn’t say it was 100% your fault you know she has all those hidden demons but yes you did trigger them off how ever I believe your the one to fix them too. Your the key completing Jenna I believe you can get her to finally let the guard down and be truly happy again. Especially now you fully get where she's at.” Max said. Benji nodded letting what max had said sink in.
“right that’s enough mushy stuff now.” Max laughed as they stood to head back over to the table.
“thanks I really appreciate it.” Benji said giving him a guy hug. Benji went back to the table by max went over to Jenna who was still sat st the bar talking to Callum. He watched max take her away from Cal with the excuse of dancing.
“so erm what you doing spending all that time with Cal when you could be spending time with someone else.” Max smiled as they was dancing.
“and who would you mean by someone else?” Jenna smirked knowing what he was getting at she seen him talking to Benji out of the corner of her eye.
“I think you know who I mean.” He grinned. She raised her eyebrows and smile in a ‘oh do I’ way.
“yes and I think you also would like the spend time with him bit you need to just trust and let those walls down a little.” Max said still dancing together.
“oh max let’s just have fun tonight I don’t need a counselling session.” Jenna sighed.
“I’m not tying to give you a counselling session. Just relax have fun and trust your heart, don’t let your head take over.” Max said.
“yet he’s still going on with the philosophical help.” She sighed rolling her eye sarcastically with a laugh.
“your welcome.” Max is it smirked at her.
After their dance they sat down at the table everyone and moved round a little whilst people had been absent from the table so Jenna went and perched herself on a table which just so happened to be next to Benji.
“hey.” She smiled at him as he turned to face her they locked eye contact and he couldn’t help smiling back at her.
“hey.” He returned her greeting.
“having a good time?” she asked. “I hope max wasn’t boring you.” She smirked hinting she knew they had been talking about her.
“I well er.” He stuttered not sure what to say to her knowing he and max had spoke about her.
“it’s ok.” She laughed seeing him uneasy. “I see you finally got your costume, blues brothers original.” She laughed.
“well ya know." Benji shrugged with a smile. “I see you got yours off max.”
“pay back or what ey?” she laughed. “I expected a lot worse to be honest.”
“I think you look amazing.” Benji said more flirtatious than he intended which she returned with a flirtatious look back.
“um Benji your wasting your time with her she’s with that other guy now.” Rachel said obnoxiously then pointed at Cal.
“me and Jenna!” Cal laughed over hearing her. “I’m not that lucky.” He exclaimed not thinking any more of it and went back to his conversation with Billy Jackie Paul and Seraya. There was mixed reactions of shock and humour from everyone else.
“listen sweetheart if there was anything going to happen with me and Cal it would have happened a long time ago. Not that it’s any of you business is it?” Jenna shit at Rachel and Joel pulled Rachel back to try to get her to leave it.
“I’m going doing the night check on the horses I'll be back in a bit.” Jenna announced getting up.
“Jenna...” Frankie said as if to ask if she was ok.
“I’m fine.” She called back as she was walking away.
They all went back to their conversations, partying and mingling. Jenna was away for about half an hour then was making her way back to the party. Just before she reached the table someone grabbed her arm and spun her round quite aggressively and keeping hold of her arm. As she regained her balance she seen the person was Dave looking quite drunk and angry.
“so where my flowers not good enough for you.” He snarled at her.
“No, not particularly.” Jenna stood her ground refusing to let him see he was slightly intimidating her, he was a bit of a creep but she'd never seen him look this aggressive before.
“you, you think your gods gift.” He said bitterly.
“oh do I really? Look who’s talking.” she said.
“one day you need to be...” He started.
“HEY! GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!” max had seen them to her relief. He charged over grabbing Dave's arm causing him to release Jenna's arm. Jenna instantly rubbed her arm that would defiantly cause a bruise. Then quickly went to split up Dave and max. Max was very protective of Jenna mostly since Karl if anyone hurt her it was like a red mist that came over him and would land him in trouble. Max had hold of Dave about to start laying into him. The others seen and Jackie AJ and Brad made their way over to help.
“max!” Jackie warned.
“max! Max look at me.” Jenna said trying to get between Dave and max. Dave looked like he'd hit the jackpot at pushing max's buttons to get him to attack him he could launch a complaint about him and get him kicked off the festival which he knew would be the best way to punish both max and Jenna.
“max it’s Ok, it’s ok, I’m ok.” Jenna said managing to push max back slightly and got herself between them quickly trying to get max to cool down and pay attention to her before he did something they'd regret. Max was still fixated on Dave. Jackie was calling for security as Dave was doing all he could to egg max on. AJ also trying to get a hold on max and Brad to get a hold on Dave.
“max look at me I'm Ok, I’m fine.” She said putting both her hands on the side of his face forcing him to look at her to calm down rather than Dave winding him up. As he looked at her and made eye contact he started to calm and relax a little. “he’s not worth it, I need you here not locked up for the likes of him.” Jenna said quietly keeping his eye contact. Security came over and removed Dave as by that point Dave was the one still acting aggressively as Jenna had got max to calm down.
“that’s it I’ve had enough of him harassing you it’s gone on long enough I’m issuing a formal complaint about him.” Jackie fumed. Jenna was only half listening to Jackie, herself and max still holding their eye contact. Both still stood close together from Jenna wedging him back and holding his head in her hands. Max had gotten into trouble years ago when it was all kicking off with Karl one night max lost it and beat him up pretty badly. Only Jackie and Jenna knew about it he got arrested for it but got off on a warning as for some reason Karl decided not to press charges and it was only Karl’s word against max's.
“are you Ok?” max asked her quietly.
“yes I’m fine.” She smiled at him he turned his attention to her arm. “honestly its fine it’ll bruise but nothing to worry about.” They hardly noticed all the looks they was getting from everyone who didn’t know how close their relationship as friends was and even some of those who did know them was giving slightly questioning looks.
“hey come on tough guy sit your ass down and have a drink before you get yourself into trouble.” Frankie said to break the tension. Max went over and sat with her as if everything was normal not noticing some of the looks he got.
“you lady first thing tomorrow with me to file a report on him.” Jackie said to Jenna and she nodded then Jackie took her seat by Cal and Jenna went back over to sit by Benji again.
“Hey are you Ok?” Benji asked her concerned as she sat down next to him.
“erm yeh I guess so.” Jenna said rubbing her arm that was now starting to hurt now she had time to think about it after all the commotion.
“um Jenna can I ask you a question I'll only ask it this once so please answer 100% truthfully.” Benji said hesitantly.
“ok?” Jenna said confused.
“is there anything going on between you and max.” Benji asked.
“seriously really are you actually asking me that question?” Jenna said hurt he was asking her and she was having to defend herself again.
“I’m sorry I just after seeing you...” Benji started.
“Benji we've been through a lot together we are really close I can’t believe I have to explain this again. We are just friends nothing more. So far tonight I've had to defend myself from two accusation of me having a thing for two other guys. Let’s not forget in all this your the one who’s been unfaithful in a relationship.” She said as soon as she said it she regretted it just came out in the heat of the moment. she knew it hurt him but in a way it was like for a spilt second she wanted to say something that hurt him like he hurt her in questioning her again. She stood up and left without saying anything else to anyone.
“Jenna?!” Seraya called noticing Jenna walk off first.
“I’ve had enough for the night. Don’t follow me.” She called back without turning around leaving Benji just sat there everyone looked at him for answers to what was wrong.
“I think I'm just going to call it a night too.” He said without looking at anyone and getting up walking off back to his bus in the opposite direction to Jenna. Everyone looked confused but decided to just leave them and carry on with the party.
Sign up to rate and review this story