- EVIL! JUST PURE EVIL! BAD CLIFFY! CLIFFIES ARE EVIL! IF YOU DON'T POST MORE RIGHT NOW YOU ARE GOING TO BURN IN HELL! GREAT CHAPTER! PLEASE POST MORE SOON!
Author's responseSo what are you trying to say? Well I suppose I could write a scene about what Ron and Hermione are doing at the time. Is that what you want? Maybe Ron is playing chess with Neville and Hermione is reading a book. Yeah! That's a good scene. I'll start writing right now.
(#) DavidMPotter 2006-09-21Another awesome chspter. I do hope Ginny lives. I also hope Harry is able to kill Riddle.
Author's responseGlad you like it. I have plans involving Ginny...
If Harry kills Riddle, then all I have to write is an epilogue. Hey that would give me more time for my other story! Great idea! Just kidding.
(#) whatareyouevensaying 2006-09-21I wish you'd have waited until you were done with the next chapter and submitted them together. GOD that's frustrating stuff. This isn't like most of the stories I read, this is in my top five of over a hundred...
Enough complaints. What Hannah and Chelsea did was unforgiveable, but then again, I felt like Ginny's actions were as well before finding out what Harry's had her doing. I hope you won't just forget to punish the Abbott sisters for that, and also for wanting to go to Dumbledore. People can be so frustrating.
You handled the aftermath of Hagrid's death brilliantly. I hope you don't have to handle too many more deaths in the story, but at the same time, a big part of me hopes that this won't be the end of the story just yet.
Author's responseOh but where is the fun in having the next chapter already ready? Glad you enjoyed the funeral and the frustrating Abbott sisters. We'll see how that goes. Harry has to survive the next chapter to punish them so we'll see what happens. Jim
- Great chapter! Hate the cliffy. In answer to your question, yes in a way I saw the possession thing happening, but not exactly, I pictured it happening differently. But when you mentioned the book on possession it seemed important still it was a good bit of writing and way better than what I thought you might be planning.
I hope Harry kills that stupid Hufflepuff, or has them killed by the ministry for treason Harry is an official in the ministry hurting his plan to kill Voldemort is by law treason.
And what she forced on Ginny
And he is already been proven capable of cold-blooded killing. Although I see his killing of Death Eaters more as assassination rather than murder
I hope Dumbledore sides with Harry fore the simple fact I think it seems in character of what he described the shit conditions you sometimes face in war, it would be a nice kick to the stupid kids that want to play army with Harry but are not willing to do what it takes.
Anyway I look forward to the next chapter.
Author's responseGlad I was able to exceed your expectations with the possession.
Harry has to survive Voldy before he can do anything to either Abbott sister.
- OUTSTANDING CHAPTER!!!! that was freaking awesome... YOU BASTARD!!!! I hate you for ending the chapter there, just kidding, anyways I can't wait to see the Quaffle sized hole in Moldieshorts back, I Siriusly hope he dies because he's a sicker bastard then I ever could hope to be and I have some pretty sick thoughts ya know like hanging somebody upside down by there toes while you flay there skin off them an inch at a time and then pour Hydrochlroic Acid onto there skin, see I told ya;) anyways you may use that idea if ya want I don't care, anyways do keep up the outstandingly awesome and amazingly brilliant work up and update soon please:):):):)
Author's responseOn a related note Voldy sprayed Dumbles with acid. Inhaling it damaged his lungs. Hope you continue to enjoy the story. It will be a bit of a wait on the next chapter as I am off to update Bungle in the Jungle next week. Happy reading - Jim
(#) SilentOmega 2006-09-22Holy Shit, wow dude.
That last part my heart started pounding so hard I could feel it in my neck and my hands were shaking, that has NEVER happened to me before. Not in roller coasters, paintball, terrifying nightmares, never. I'm not even sure what it was, it certainly didn't seem that special, but damn. I just don't know, kick ass regardless.
Author's responseWow! Didn't know I should have put a medical warning in the disclaimer! Thanks for the praise and I am glad you hold such a high opinion of my writing. - Jim
(#) CootiePatootie 2006-09-22Jim;
You ARE evil!!! What is it with those Abbot girls; can't they tell that Harry is NOT that kind of wizard?
Seriously, great update. It was so sad that Hagrid was already dying, but it makes a lot more sense now, his charge in battle. The idea about the axe and Harry's 'hand' and all was pretty ingenious too.
Hagrid's letter to Harry was heart-wrenching.
Sorry I haven't been able to participate lately; I'm at a critical point in my thesis if I want to graduate this quarter. Unfortunately, it's not that I WANT to, I HAVE to. It's a money thing, you understand, I'm sure.
Anyway, great update. I look forward to the next one (of this AND BITJ)
Author's responseWell there you are! I've missed your input on the forums. By all means handle real life first, but you can always spare a few minutes for a visit to the forum can't you? See you'd be up on all the latest twists and turns if you did.
Glad you liked it. Hope to hear from you soon.
- Okay, you got me there (with Ginny's possession). that's one of those ideas I wish I had come up with first! If the Abbotts screw this up. . . .
Author's responseWell given the amount of writing you have done, if I came up with something you wish you had, then I must be doing something right. Thanks! Jim
- AGGG! EVIL, EVIL cliffhanger! Superbly done, but damn, you had to leave it at that, didn't you? Ginny's going to get tortured to death by her own magic and Voldie may or may not get axed. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Author's responseAt least it's just the cliffhanger that is evil, many reviews are telling me that I am evil. I find it liberating. Thanks for the review. Jim
Sign up to review this story.