Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Show time

15

by Nic 0 reviews

Show time

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2019-09-10 - 6058 words

0Unrated
OVER ON THE GOOD CHARLOTTE BUS
Paul was sat having a cup of coffee reading the paper in the bus as Benji got up.
“morning” Paul said to Benji.
“morning, where is everyone?” Benji asked pouring a coffee for himself.
“Billy and Dean have gone sorting something with the sound guy and Joel and Rachel have gone out to breakfast however they looked like they’d had a bit of a tiff or well Rachel looked pissed off and Joel looked like he'd been on the receiving end of it.” Paul said not really looking up from the paper at first. Benji just nodded and sat opposite him drinking his coffee.
“dare I ask how it went with Jenna and this ridiculous apology.” Paul asked clearly on Jenna's side.
“no so well as expected Jenna has refused to apologise.” Benji stated.
“I don’t blame her if anyone needs an apology its Jenna not Rachel.” Paul said. “I hope you guys haven’t had a falling out over it.”
“no well almost but we’ve talked and we’re Ok, I think anyway.” Benji said.
“Benj Jenna is awesome you don’t need me to tell you that don’t go getting caught up in Rachel’s shit and ruining it. You and Jenna have always had something special you missed out on it all those years ago don't ruin your second chance not many people get them.” Paul said putting his paper down and looking at Benji seriously.
“I know. It’s just so hard having this friction with Joel and everything.” Benji said.
“you need to not let Rachel make it that way. You and Joel have known Jenna a lot longer so you should know her better. Rachel's just got a chip on her shoulder because of Mia and her feeling like she's not got her own way.” Paul said. Benji nodded in agreement.
“I only realised yesterday just how hurt Jenna was over Joel too. Joel’s been a bit off towards her since all this with Rachel.” Benji added.
“I know. They had a chat yesterday but I’m not sure It went too well to be honest.” Paul said.
“I didn’t know. Hopefully when she gets back we can let it all be forgotten in the past.” Benji said.
“I hope so too but you know Rachel’s like a dog with a bone.” Paul said.
“I’ll speak to Joel later hopefully I can get him to at least clear the air with Jenna Rachel will eventually drop it if no one’s taking her bait.” Benji said Paul nodded.

Not long after they got called for sound check and they did a promo interview before going on stage for their show. After their shows they had some meet and greets then they went over to the bus to chill for the night. They was all hanging out tired from a full on day to do much. Rachel had been out shopping all day and was out meeting a friend for drinks.
“Joel can we have a chat?” Benji said quietly to him and they went off to the back of the bus.
“I take it this is about Jenna.” Joel said sitting down Benji nodded sitting down next to him.
“look Joel I don’t know what it is whether you think I was better off with Mia or if you liked Mia better. You always used to get along so well with Jenna...” Benji tried to put his thoughts into words.
“Benj look I’m sorry I do like Jenna, a lot. it’s great we’ve reunited with her. It’s not that I don’t like her at all and you should be with who you want to be with. who makes you happy and I can see that it's Jenna, after all it always has been hasn’t it. I've been a bit of an ass lately haven’t I, I guess I just got caught up in Rachel’s side of things.” Joel explained honestly to Benji's relief. “I spoke to Jenna last night, she wont apologise to Rachel which is fair enough I guess, just you know what Rachel's like when she gets an idea in her head. She does genuinely mean well when she’s looking out for you in her own way and she is upset about the stuff Jenna said to her.” Joel carried on.
“I did speak with Jenna about it too but to be honest Joel in the big picture of everything do you really think it's fair for us to expect her to apologise you know Rachel isn't completely blameless in it all. Also I really don't think we should be getting involved in it we should maybe just leave them to it and hopefully it'll just fizzle out. I know Jenna doesn't want all this drama but like wise you know she will stand up for herself if need be. Maybe you could just get Rachel to drop and when Jenna gets back in a few days start a fresh, you know they don’t need to be best buddies or anything just at least tolerate each other.” Benji said.
“I think you might be right I just hope the girls can see it like that. I realised last night how much I'd upset Jenna recently I hadn’t really put much thought into it guess I’ve been wrapped up in Rachel’s bubble I’ve not looked outside of it. I need to put things right with her when she gets back.” Joel said regretfully Benji nodded.
The guys hung out the rest of the night Rachel got back fairly late and pretty much went straight to bed.

The next day the guys was up early for another interview then onto sound check and thier show. As everything had been early on in the day they had late afternoon and that evening free. When they was back at the bus late afternoon Joel went outside with Rachel and they had an audible heated discussion. Although no one heard exactly what was said they could all have a good guess. Paul said that Seraya and the circus team had invited them all over for take away and drinks that evening. They all went except for Rachel who was still very clearly in a grump from her talk with Joel earlier so she stayed at the bus to ‘wash her hair’.

As the guys approached the circus area they all said their ‘hellos’ it felt weird Jenna and max not being there but the circus team was so welcoming and they was all starting to get to know each other really well they was like one big group/family.
“no Rachel?” Erin asked not really seeming bothered by the lack of Rachel’s presence.
“um no she’s had a long day she wanted to chill and wash her hair.” Joel said a little uncomfortably.
“oh I see.” Seraya said with raised eye brows clearly seeing through the excuse.
“so has anyone heard from Jenna or max? How is she getting on?” Billy asked to hopefully change the subject away from Rachel.
“Yes max called earlier Jenna has no service on her phone where they are. He said they had a good journey there, all’s fine. Jenna’s first ride went well this morning, she had a second ride this afternoon which was after I spoke to him so unsure of how that went. Then there’s the vet checks tomorrow morning and round two tomorrow afternoon through to the day after and then they should be on their way back to us.” Jackie informed them with a smile.
“I’m sure she’ll do great she works so hard.” Seraya smiled.
“and I’m sure they're probably both working on the bar right now too. I’ve seen them when they all get together at these competitions pretend they work so hard, which they do but then they also work hard on drinking the bar dry.” AJ laughed. “those equestrians can't half drink and party hard.”
“well why not if you can, you only live once.” Jackie laughed knowing all too well the antics of Jenna and max.
They all had a good time eating drinking and chatting together. Later on whilst everyone was busy chatting amongst themselves Jackie went over to have a quiet word with Joel and Benji who where sat together. She knelt down between the two of them speaking in a hushed tone.
“ok so I don’t know exactly what’s going on between you guys and Jenna it’s none of my business unless any of you make it my business. However I’m sure neither of you need me to tell you that she’s a very special lady she's beautiful smart funny witty beyond her years caring and loyal and I don’t want to see her hurt or stressed unnecessarily. She thinks the world of both of you especially you (She looked at Benji) and I’m positive you don’t want anything to come between that, do you.” She eyed them in a wise old owls way.
“n-no.” Benji said ad Joel nodded in agreement.
“good so let’s keep it like that.” Jackie smiled and left them.

The next day went by like usual the guys did sound check early and had a fairly big gap before their show. Joel had spoke with Rachel again that morning then she went out for he day, she seemed to be keeping herself to herself a lot more the past couple of days and not having much to say for herself which was unlike her as she usually like to give her ‘advice’ and opinion on everything.
As they was waiting to go on stage Joel came over to Benji looking really pleased with himself.
“Hey, so I spoke to Rachel earlier I think I managed to explain to her that Jenna's cool and that she doesn’t need to worry about her she's not going to mess you around or anything. Anyways I thought it would be good when Jenna's back if the four of us could go out for dinner together you know like a double date to clear the air and move forwards.” Joel said Benji was happy that Joel was making an effort but he had a nagging feeling that Rachel wasn’t going to drop it quite as easily. Not to mention he had made plans to go on a date with Jenna when she got back however he didn’t think Jenna would be quite so enthusiastic about the company. It was one thing expecting the girls to tolerate each other day to day but to sit across a dinner table was a whole other ball game.
“ah yeh that would be.. good.” Benji smiled trying to sound as enthusiastic and hide the concerns he had.
“great I'll book us a table for Wednesday (the day after Jenna get back).” Joel smiled not picking up on Benji's concerns.
They went on stage then after the show went back to the bus as it was getting quite late. Joel and Rachel was in the back watching a movie. Benji had just had a shower then joined Billy Paul and Dean in the front of the bus for a bit.
“hey Benj how’s things going?” Billy asked motioning to the current Joel Rachel Jenna situation.
“erm looking better, I think. Joel seems to be seeing the bigger picture now not just from Rachel’s point of view. He wants to make it up to Jenna that he’s been a bit off with her recently. He says he’s spoke to Rachel about just dropping things and moving on. He’s told her that Jenna's cool she doesn’t need to ‘protect’ me from her.” Benji gave a brief run down on the latest goings on.
“well that sounds positive.” Billy said.
“yeh all we need is for Rachel to act on it and stick to it.” Dean said with a little laugh knowing it was a big ask.
“well he also said that he’s making dinner reservations for the four of us to go on a double date.” Benji said trying to keep a straight face for their reactions.
“What!” Paul laughed out loud and Billy and dean also laughed. “are you mad? Has Joel lost the plot?”
“I know I thought it might be a bit soon but if their willing to put an effort in then I think we should try I just hope Jenna thinks so too.” Benji said seeing the funny side.
“good luck mate I think you’ll need it.” Dean laughed.
“I know I think so too.” Benji smiled clearly dreading he thought.
“Jenna's pretty level headed she knows how to keep her cool, granted its probably not her first choice of pass time but she can handle herself.” Billy said.
“fingers crossed.” Benji smiled nodding.
“It feels like they’ve been gone ages not just a couple of days bet you’ll be glad to see her.” Dean said.
“yeh defiantly? Especially considering she's had no service on her phone so I've not really managed to speak to her much either.” Benji said.

The next day went by like any other everyone doing their thing as part of the festival. Jenna and max was due to be back mid afternoon but they’d called to say they was delayed. By 5pm the Good Charlotte guys had finished playing their shows and doing their promos so made their way over to the circus awaiting Jenna and max's arrival. The circus team had also just wrapped up for the day and Jackie had got them to prepare the stabled as much as they could for horses to save Jenna and max a job once they was back. They was all sat around chilling out waiting for the horse box to arrive and anticipating the results of the competition. It wasn’t long before they heard the horse box horn followed by max shouting their arrival. They all watched on in amusement as the box pulled up.
“I take it all the shouting and cheering is good news then.” Jackie smiled as max got out the box first.
“sure is! Not to mention I had to drive the whole way back as her ladyship here has been pissed as a fart since lunch time.” Max laughed going round opening Jenna’s door too.
“I was not! ok well maybe I had one... or two... maybe three to celebrate anyway it was your turn and I’ve done all the riding.” Jenna laughed trying to defend herself clearly slightly tipsy.
“you deserve a drink. Come here congratulations.” Jackie smiled laughing at them pulling Jenna into a hug.
“oh I dunno I feel a same day hang over coming on though.” Jenna said rubbing her head a little.
“you know how to fix that, drink some more!” AJ said as if to give some really useful advice then himself and max shook a fizzled up champagne bottle each all over her causing her to shriek but laugh and fond the funny side too.
“guys Jesus I only qualified for the internationals I've not actually won them!” she laughed.
“well you know any excuse to celebrate and if your in it you Jenna are going to win it!” AJ said.
“right well as fun as this is come on we need to get these horses unloaded and sorted.” Jenna said making an attempt to the horse box but missed her footing stumbling slightly regaining he balance on max's shoulder letting out a laugh in her still slightly drunk state.
“seriously guys she's no bloody use to me like this.” Max laughed in a request for help.
“we made up the stables the best we could for them to save you a job just check there alright please.” Jackie said.
“aw thanks guys.” Jenna smiled gratefully.
“If there’s anything else we can do to help let us know.” Jackie said.
“well there's several boxes in there and...” max started.
“just stack the boxes over there, I'll sort them tomorrow and I'll get the horses.” Jenna said opening the ramp.
“Jen you ok with the horses?” Seraya asked concerned with her current state however reluctant to help with the horses herself as they terrified her.
“why you offering to help?” Jenna laughed at her as she brought puzzle out walking towards her.
“n-no but maybe max could...” Seraya said nervously.
“She’s fine.” Max said. Even a little drunk Jenna knew oexactly what she was doing with the horses. Seraya breathed a sigh or relief as Jenna put puzzle into his stable.
As Jenna walked back over to the horse box to get sully and trigger she noticed Benji.
“hey.” She smiled at him leaning in to give him a quick kiss he smiled back and went to hug her but she stepped back.
“oh wow I'm sticky from my champagne shower thanks to those two lunatics.” Jenna laughed.
“maybe layer then.” Benji laughed. “so congratulations for qualifying.” He smiled.
“thanks. Glad to be back though as crazy as it gets here it’s nothing compared to going out to the big competitions.” Jenna smiled as they walked back to the horse box. She walked up the ramp and brought trigger off the box.
“here hold him a sec.” Jenna said passing Benji the lead rope before he had chance to say or do anything then went back for sully.
“ok follow me.” Jenna smiled Benji looked at her slightly horrified. “your fine just walk and he'll walk with you.” She laughed a little then led the way back to the stables with Benji and trigger following.
“see not so bad.” Jenna smiled taking trigger from Benji to put in his stable after putting sully away.
“yeh still I think I'll leave it to you and max in future.” Benji smiled breathing a sigh of relief.
“come on, I’m going to have to get a quick shower then I’ll come and join you guys.” Jenna said as they headed over to the RVs where everyone was at having a drink having already finished unloading the horse box.
“hey where you sneaking off too.” Max called to her as she was heading into Erin and Seraya's RV where she would normally have a shower as theirs was bigger than the little basic one in the horse box.
“shower thanks to you two.” She called trying to acted annoyed but couldn't help but laugh. “I’ll be two minutes.”
“two minutes and counting then I’ll be turning the water off.” Max laughed in attempt to tell her to hurry up.
No less than five minutes later Jenna reappeared with her hair still wet pulled up into a messy bun wearing a strappy top and trackies.
“the girls a bloody wonder how the hell do you get in and out the shower so fast?” Seraya laughed at Jenna.
“and how the hell can you make trackies and a messy bun look so hot!” Erin joked jealousy with a laugh.
“here beer.” AJ said handing her a bottle of beer.
“where’s the champers?” Jenna asked taking the beer.
“erm you wore It.” AJ said sheepishly. Jenna laughed shaking her head.
“well next time can we at least leave some to toast with.” Jackie said clearing her throat. “ok you lot listen up I just want to say a quick toast to Jenna who works her ass off day in, day out. Pulling off amazing performances for the circus but also manages to keep up her competitive career with great success and exceptional horse care, well done Jenna.” Jackie said raising her glass and everyone ‘cheers-ed'
“erm I would like to just add to that with a little toast of my own.” Jenna said clearing her voice also standing. “to max, who also works his ass off.. most of the time.” She said with a laugh. “I’m joking, all the time. You keep me going and keep me laughing even when times get really tough. I really wouldn’t be able to do all of this without you, thank you.” Jenna smiled.
“to max and Jenna!” AJ said as they all raised their glass then started to break off into their own conversations. Jenna went and sat with Benji.
“so how's things going?” Jenna smiled.
“good how are you?” Benji said they seemed to be making small talk avoiding the ‘elephant in the room' of the Rachel subject.
“feel better after that shower. Glad to be back to normality if you can call this normality.” She laughed Benji smiled and laughed a little. They went quiet for a second.
“so I erm spoke to Joel..” Benji started Jenna just looked at him not knowing what to expect. “he seems ok, I know you spoke to him before you left...”
“yeh can't say it went too well though.” Jenna said.
“well I think it sort of did as given time to think he seems to have opened his eyes a bit more to the bigger picture around Rachel. He’s had words with her to back off and he’s realised he’s been a bit of an ass to you inadvertently too.” Benji said hopefully.
“that’s good to hear.” Jenna said plainly with a nod Benji had hoped for a little more enthusiasm from her but could understand why she was a little sceptical.
“so Jenna when are you going to tell everyone your other news?” max shouted now pretty drunk himself in effort to playing stir up trouble.
“what other news?” Jenna said not thinking at first as most people went quiet and looked at her.
“ha don't play that game.” Max laughed “you know they’re going to find out about your be addition sooner or later.” He said what people would jump to from that. Jackie looked shocked, Benji terrified, Erin and Seraya spat our their drink nearly choking.
“Jenna why didn’t you say?...” Seraya said as most other people looked to Jenna's belly.
“are you sure you should be drinking Jen?” Erin said quietly.
“what the fuck guys! I’m not pregnant.” She laughed catching on to what they all thought max meant. Then max howled laughing finally getting what everyone had thought he meant too.
“your not pregnant?” Jackie said in attempt to clarify it.
“no defiantly not, for one I wouldn’t be drinking if I was would I.” Jenna said as if they was all off their heads.
“so what’s the new addition?” Brad asked confused.
“She’s only gone and bought another bloody horse.” Max blurted out.
“you bought another horse!” Jackie said as if it was as bad as if she was pregnant.
“well yeh kind of, sort of. well no only half, Frankie’s gone half’s with me. She's not a vaulting horse she'll make a good eventer or dressage horse.” Jenna said slightly nervously.
“do you not think you have enough horses?” Erin laughed.
“well no...” Jenna started with a smile.
“...you can never have too many horses.” Max mimicked what Jenna and Frankie would always say.
“seriously though Jenna..” Jackie started with her concerned about her doing too much lecture also she didn’t like the thought of Jenna out eventing even though she was a more than capable rider and vaulting in its self came with high risks but she didn’t like the thought of her getting injured especially in the cross country round.
“it’s fine honestly don't worry She's at Frankie’s yard she's going to work with her and when we have free time I’ll help produce her too. She’s a really good investment she’s smart and has fantastic blood lines we can produce and compete her and then even have a foal or two off her.” Jenna said starting to bore them a little with ‘horse speak’ she paused waiting for Jackie response which she kept a straight face for what seemed like eternity.
“As long as your sure your not taking on too much and you keep safe.” Jackie said cracking a smile and Jenna let out the breath she didn’t quite realise she was holding and smile too.
“so let me see her and what’s her name?” Jackie said warming to the idea.
“Bolero, she's absolutely beautiful. A friend of a friend at the competition was selling her because she was over stocked.” Jenna smiled showing Jackie and anyone else who wanted to see a picture of her.
“over stocked that will be you soon.” Jackie joked.
“No, no more now.” Jenna smiled.
“isn’t that what you said after sully.” Max laughed.
“stop trying to cause trouble you." Jenna warned with a laugh. Jenna went and sat back with Benji.
“so this date..” she starts grinning.
“ah yeh slight change of plan.” He shuttered. She frowned at him suspiciously.
“don't worry I still want to go on a date of course, however you know I said Joel’s wanting to clear the air and he's had words with Rachel.” Benji said tentatively knowing this could go horribly wrong. Jenna nodded slowly still eying him spaciously. “weelllll he wants us all to go out together on a... double date.” Benji said with a cringe as Jenna still just starred at him. “..He’s booked a table for tomorrow night.” Benji went on Jenna sat subconsciously playing with her tongue piercing something she had ways done when contemplating something, it also made her look so sexy Benji couldn’t help but think.. he always had. “please say something.” Jenna finally reacted with a little laugh.
“well it's not quite the date I expected but... how bad could it be.” Jenna said with a shrug. Benji smiled relieved
“really? Are you sure your ok with it?” Benji said.
“yeh why not, I can play nice if she does.” Jenna smiled.
“.. and if she doesn't?” Benji said quietly not sure of he wanted the answer.
“we'll get to that if it comes to it.” Jenna said. Benji looked slightly nervous at the thought of it all kicking off.
“don't worry about it it'll be fine we can have a good time I'll behave myself, I won’t even rise to her if she starts and then you can take me on the actual date we had planned.. just you and me.” She said with a smirk starting off enthusiastically turning more quiet and seductive towards the end leaning in close to him.
“hmm sounds like I plan to me.” Benji smiled back. They was still close together Jenna put her hand on the back of his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.
“Hey Romeo and Juliet.” Max announced as Jenna and Benji looked up at him. “do you want me to go do the horses night checks?” he offered.
“erm nah it’s ok I’ll go.” Jenna smiled looking to Benji then back to max
“ah I see.” Max grinned. “am I best taking Brads sofa again tonight?” Jenna laughed.
“nah I think you deserve your bed tonight after all that driving.” Jenna smiled.
“well I don’t want to be hearing no hanky panky.” Max joked.
“don’t worry you won’t.” Jenna said humouring him. Max nodded in an ‘ok I don’t really believe you’ way with a smile. “you’ve still got those ear plugs right?” Jenna joked keeping a straight face max’s face dropped as he thought she was serious for a second then she laughed at him.
“you best had be joking.” Max laughed. Jenna just gave him a mischievous look.
“you coming?” Jenna said to Benji as she stood up. He looked at her slightly confused. “come on I’m not going to jump you.” She laughed. “not unless you want me too anyway.” Benji laughed and got up they walked over to the horses a together.
“just thought it would be nice to have some alone time, don’t take max too seriously.” Jenna smiled at him.
“do you two ever say anything serious to each other that doesn’t invoke sarcasm or jest?” Benji laughed.
“um maybe once blue moon.” Jenna said pretending to think really hard. “nah we do, usually serious talk is hidden in the banter and joking around.” Jenna laughed. She started checking the horses and topping up hay and water as Benji followed and helped with little jobs like opening and closing doors etc.
“how long have you guys been friend's?” Benji asked genuinely interested.
“well I knew Frankie his sister first we always did the horses together. I was closer to Frankie I just knew max through Frankie. Their family have a ranch max and his dad being the country boys did all the farming and maintenance work and obviously max then got dragged into helping out with the horses we got to know each other a bit better. He always pretended he hated helping with the horses but he loved it really especially when we was going out competing, what teenage boy doesn’t like being surrounded by loads of girls in jodhpurs. As we got older I gravitated more to vaulting which meant I spent more time on a different yard specialising in vaulting. The three if us still hung out a lot together. Frankie took over their parents ranch as they retired building it into a successful eventing and stud yard. Max still did the yard maintenance but there wasn't much farming left to do as it was used for the horses as Frankie expanded the yard, there was no hard feelings Max is really happy and supportive of Frankie but it left him in a bit of limbo not really knowing what he wanted to do with his life. He didn’t want to do any boring office job and farming was all he'd even known and done. when Jackie was in town and approached me with a spot in the shows it was inevitable that I'd need someone who knew the horses and I trusted enough to help me out with them. I asked max if he was interested and he accepted. That was going back about six years ago now and we've been virtually joined at the hip since.” Jenna explained.
“so I take it this all happened as we left?” Benji concluded.
“yeh pretty much I mean you know I used to be at the yard a lot if I wasn’t with you guys. It was like home from home, well more of a home than home as you know home life wasn’t fun for me then. Then obviously you guys got signed so I spent all my time at the yard basically.” Jenna nodded.
“it’s nice that it all worked out for the three of you. You all seem really happy with what you do now.” Benji smiled.
“yeah we are its great I’m surrounded with amazing people that are more family to me than my so called family.” Jenna said.
“do you hear anything off your family?” Benji asked “sorry don't answer that if you don’t want to.” He added quickly. He knew all the ins and outs of Jenna's bad dysfunctional family life in the past but he was aware they hadn’t seen each other for so long and maybe lost that bit of closeness for now.
“it’s ok you know all the gory details any way.” Jenna smiled. “and no I don’t see or speak to any of them I've not heard a thing from any of them for at least five years now.”
“I’m sorry.” Benji said quietly.
“don’t be, I’m not. I’m far better and happier without them and if their happier that way too then so be it. I have no regrets. These guys are my family now.” she smiled motioning to the circus guys. She’s finished doing the horses and they was now stood outside the horse box.
“I’m happy that your happy, I always worried a little about you she we left you wasn’t in the best place and then we all just bailed...” Benji said quietly trailing off sounding guilty.
“its ok, I’m fine. I’m a tough cookie.” She winked and smiled proudly.
“you certainly are I’m so proud of you, after all the shit you went through and now you have all this and to top it off your an Olympian.” Benji smiled in awe.
“I’m so proud of both of us we took all the shit that could be thrown at us, said fuck you to it all look where we both are now.” Jenna smiled sweetly and genuinely
“exactly most importantly look where we both are now together.” Benji smiled closing the gap between them kissing her.
“how about we go inside together.” Jenna smirked Benji laughed and followed her in the horse box.
“do you want a drink?” she asked lifting out a bottle of wine to pour herself a glass. “Max actually has a pretty good eye for decent wine if you fancy it or there’s beer.” She said eyeing the bottle before she poured it.
“I’ll just have a beer please.” Benji smiled she nodded getting a bottle of beer out and taking the lid off before handing it to him glass of wine in hand.
“so is the band everything you wanted and more?” Jenna smiled.
“yeh I guess it is I mean there's the down sides, like everyone has an opinion of how you should do things and what you should be doing and it gets tiring sometimes especially o long tour being away from family and friends but yeh I wouldn’t change a thing.” Benji said.
“I'm so happy for you guys you deserve all the success in the world all of you.” Jenna smiled. “you all worked you asses off.
“there where so many times when I thought it just wasn’t worth it and getting the knock backs. “ Benji said.
“but you don't you got up and kept on fighting and now look totally worth it.” Jenna said.
“and in for one wouldn’t have been able to do it without you.” Benji said sincerely.
“me? You did all this yourself I’ve not seen you for years since the early days.” Jenna said modestly.
“that was probably the most important time. As you well know it was the hardest time of my life and obviously not a good time for you too. Those where the days when I really felt like I couldn’t carry on yet you was always there to pick me up and give me the push I needed to keep going no matter what.” Benji said.
“and the favour was always returned like wise you was always there for me to lean on. Fate took us in different directions and then it brought us back together again.” Jenna smiled.
“you know there's is one thing I would probably change.” Benji said as she eyed him slightly. “not having the guts to do this sooner.” He said leaning in and kissing her.
“hmm just erm do that again.” Jenna grinned as they pulled apart pulling him back in for another kiss that got more heated.
“What about Max?” Benji said between kisses as they got more carried away.
“what about him? I know I said we was close friends and all but I don’t fancy him joining us do you?” Jenna joked with a laugh.
“no I don’t mean..” Benji started then laughed catching up with her joke. “do you think he’ll stay at Brads?”
“um I’m not sure but don't worry even if he does come back he’ll be that drunk he’ll pass out on the sofa if he makes it that far.” Jenna said in a no big deal tone standing taking Benji by the hand and leading him toward the back room.
Sign up to rate and review this story