Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > The New Kid

Chapter 5

by cassandra 3 reviews

Yay for me I updated again.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-09-21 - Updated: 2006-09-22 - 398 words

-1Cliche
"Thanks, Julius, but I don't swing that way."

Julius looked and saw Nicholas standing in front of him with his arms cross. Julius turned his headed and saw Delilah sitting on her bed with an astounded look on her face. He looked back at Nicholas and asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Delilah wanted me here. In case you didn't know I'm her boyfriend." He dragged out the word boyfriend, just to annoy Julius.

Julius got right in Nicholas' face, "I should knock you out cold right now."

"I would love to see you try."

"I think you're forgetting who the top agent is."

"No, I think..."

Delilah pushed them apart. Both of them looked at here as she said, "Nicholas you're only in my room because I was going to tell you that this whole thing is a misunderstanding. I don't like you and I never said I did. Nicholas, Julius could kick your ass, but, Julius you are not the top agent. I am."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that."

"Wait, so you're breaking up with me?"

Delilah wanted to yell, "You're an idiot! We were never going out and we never will!" but she kept her cool and said a simple, "Yes."

Nicholas' mouth was moving but no words came out. Finally he managed to say, "Whatever." and stormed out of the room.

Julius laughed at Nicholas. Delilah loved his laugh, it was mesmerizing. Julius turned towards Delilah, he had a loving look on his face. Julius moved closer to her, wrap his arms around her waist, pulled her closer to him, and whispered, "I'm sorry for telling you to shut up. I was jealous of Nicholas."

"You shouldn't be jealous of him, I don't like him."

"But I was and I should have told you sooner...I love you."

Hearing those words again took her breath away. It took her a moment to respond, but then she whispered, "I love you, too."

Julius lifted her chin up and lightly kissed her on the lips. "I would be an honor if I could escort you to the dance."

"I thought you didn't want to go."

"On the hill I was about to ask you if you would like to hang out with me, alone, but Nicholas came. However, now I do want to go to the dance."

"I would love if you would accompany me."
Sign up to rate and review this story