Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > The New Kid

Let's Go

by cassandra 2 reviews

The next chapter.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-10-04 - Updated: 2006-10-05 - 352 words

1Ambiance
The Next Night

Julius was in his room deciding weather he should comb his hair back or leave it the way it was. He decided to leave it the way it was. He didn't want to over do it. He was wearing pitch black jeans, They weren't baggie and they weren't tight. He also wore a loose, green button up shirt, with a collar.

Julius moved his hair out of his face and took a deep breath. It was time to pick up Delilah. The dance had already started a half hour ago, but they didn't want to be one of the first ones there. Julius walked to his door. At first he hesitated to open it, he wasn't sure if Delilah would be standing out there waiting for him or if her door was opened. He felt it was kind of awkward to be dating the girl whose room was only steps from his. He opened his door and was relieve to see that she wasn't waiting for him and that her door was closed.

He knocked once and he heard her say, just wait. Julius leaned against the wall beside her door and waited for her. A couple of minutes later Delilah opened her and came out. She had her hair up and wore a nice dress that ended a little below her knees. It had a whole bunch of different shades of brown on it. It wasn't to fancy, but it was perfect for the occasion.

Julius couldn't keep his eyes off her. Actually it didn't matter what she wore Julius could never keep his eyes off her. She was naturally beautiful. But now she seemed even more gorgeous, Julius didn't think that it could even be possible, but it was. Maybe it was the fact that he knew she was his. His and only his.

"So how do I look?"

"Stunning."

Delilah blushed. Julius lightly kissed her on the cheek. Which made her blush even more.

Julius stuck out his arm for her to take. "Shall we go?"

Delilah warped her arm around his and said, "We shall."
Sign up to rate and review this story