Categories > Anime/Manga > .hack//Sign > Why I hate you ( Karma x Reader )

Chapter 2

by dleroux252525 0 reviews

No summary

Category: .hack//Sign - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2019-11-23 - 562 words

0Unrated
Y/N POV
I see Karma starting to take out an anti me bee-bee gun. As Koro-sensei continues to write on the board, Karma fires his gun. But being as quick as he is, not only did Koro-Sensei stop the bullet but he also took the gun away from Karma.
"Karma, it take's an an anti-me bee-bee far to long to hit its mark. I had some time on my hands. I hope you don't that I prettified yours," Koro-Sensei remarked snarkily. I was confused on what he meant so I looked over at karma to see what he meant.
When I looked over at Karma, I saw his nails painted with a bunch of girly things.
I laughed quietly but still loud enough for him to hear. "Heh, heh. I like your nail's Karma. Where did you get them done? A girly beauty pageant," I whispered. Though I think at least most of the class heard me' cause they're all giving me looks like I was insane.
"NO! BUT Y/N I'M PRETTY SURE YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH". He yelled as he stood up from his seat, slamming his hands on his desk.
"WHY, NO I DON'T ACTUALLY". I yelled back just as loudly. We started walking closer and closer together. Eventually we were inches apart from each other. If I was this close to any other boy I would be blushing like a mad man, but not with Karma.
"You guys are so close, might as well kiss and get married. I mean you guys are perfect for each other after all". Rio stated, making the whole class laugh.
I lied i'm pretty sure my face would put a tomato to shame.
But what surprised me was that, Karma's face was red also. It was so red that it was as red as his hair. The only difference is that I can't tell whether he was red from embarrassment or just plain anger.
"SHUT UP RIO!" Karma and I said in union. This caused us both to go even more red, if that was even possible. "Besides Rio, how could I like Y/N. She's so annoying and she's never on time". Now my face was just red from pure unadultuarted anger. "OH YEAH, FUNNY COMING FROM A GUY THAT ALWAYS SKIPS CLASS! TELL ME KARMA, WHAT WORSE, MISSING FULL CLASSES OR BEING 10 FUCKING MINUTES LATE!!!" I yelled. " Y/N LANGUAGE". Koro-Sensei yelled indicating that i wasn't supposed to swear.
"Yeah Y/N no swearing". Karma said with annoyance in his voice. "Whatever". I whisper to myself as I sat down with a huff.
Class continued but I was both to embarrassed and pissed off to take notes, so I decided that I would ask Rinka or Tomahito for their notes later.
Karma leaned in towards me. "Hey Y/N, what happened to taking notes for the exams," he asked. "Tsk. Leave me alone Akabane". I said, making sure that there was extra rudeness and sass in my voice.
He leaned back into his desk and rested his face on his hand. He turned his head in the opposite direction of me. "Geez. I was just asking". I huffed, blowing air upward and into my nose. Laying my head down on my desk, I close my eyes as the sound of Koro-Sensei's voice lulls me into a dreamless sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story