Categories > Anime/Manga > .hack//Sign > Why I hate you ( Karma x Reader )

Chapter 3

by dleroux252525 0 reviews

No summary

Category: .hack//Sign - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2019-11-23 - 873 words

0Unrated
Y/N
I woke up to someone elbowing me on my side. "IDIOT WAKE UP!!" Someone yelled. At the sound of a loud voice in my ear I jolt my head up faster than Koro-Sensei can run.
"Finally. About time you woke up. Class ended 5 minutes ago". Said an all too familiar voice that meant that I would never live this down.
"Well then Karma. Why didn't you wake me up 5 minutes ago!". I said standing right in his face, just like I was an hour or so ago. He shrugged. "I tried, but you just wouldn't get up. Actually multiple people tried too, but no one was successful. Aside from me of course. But that's not much of a surprise, I mean I am superior to everyone else in this class. In every way possible".
"Well you know, you would have more friends if you were't such a jackass all the time," I replied. With that I grabbed my bag and headed out the door.
"See ya at P.E. Akabeanie. That is, if you bother to show up at all," I said with a smirk on my face. I turn the corner and start heading out of the building, towards the spot on the hill where I always eat lunch.
45 Minutes Later
I had 15 minutes till P.E so I put my stuff away and ran into the change room. I ran onto the field to see that class was about to start. Geez, I need to manage my time better' cause I'm sick of running.
"Alright class, settle down. Get into your positions". Our P.E teacher Mr. Karasuma said just as I arrived. Seconds after he gave us that order, our class was lined up in three rows. In the same order our desk's were placed. So of course I was in the back, like always.
But I was surprised to see that for once I wasn't the only one. "Karma? Wow! I didn't actually think you would show up," I teased. "Shut up Y/N. I don't miss every P.E class". As he was talking he kept his head facing straight. Technically we're not aloud to talk in P.E, but the class kinda tweaked that rule. 'No talking unless you do so without getting caught'. "Oh no, sorry Karma, you're right. You've just missed most P.E classes numerous other classes". I say with a smirk.
It took him a few minutes to reply. "I only skip class because there's no point in learning stuff that I already know". I let out sigh. "There you go aga-", I started until I got interrupted. "Karma, Y/N. NO TALKING!". Mr. Karasuma yelled. I stood up straighter than I already was and had a scared look on my face. "Sorry sir". We said in union.
"As punishment you two will be the ones who face me today". OHHH NOOO!!!! Fighting Mr.Karasuma is like asking for a bruising. "Pleaseee, sir, I'll do anything but that," I begged. I probably look and sound pathetic but I don't care. I don't really feel like dying today. And on top of that, not only would I die but Karma wouldn't, he'd live. And I don't think he would care that I was 6 feet under, he'd still never let me live it down. He would probably tease me about it until HE was dead.
"That's to bad Y/N you should've known better than to talk". Was his very calm reply to my not so calm begging. "But sir-". "No buts. Now go get your knives and get ready," he said. I turned around with a nervous huff, Karma fallowing close behind. We walked away from the rest of the class, who started their hand to hand combat. As we walked to where the Koro-sensei Knives are I tried to start a conversation with Karma, stupid stupid me.
"Hey, thanks for the help back there. I really appreciate it ". I said sarcastically resting my arms on my hips. "Why in the hell would I help you?" The left side of my mouth twitched upward. Not into a smile but into a face of annoyance. "So you want to get your ass kicked my Mr.Karasuma". I asked raising an eyebrow.
"Who says he'll kick my ass". Now I was just getting mad. Just in time too, we're just arriving at the knives. "You may be good Karma, but you're not that good". I say with sass as I grab the knife of my choice, spinning around on my heel towards where Mr.Karasuma was standing.
We arrived at Mr.Karasuma and got into our positions. "Hey Y/N, try not to die, ok. Oh and...dont die," he stated. Now I'm really pissed. "3..2..1..GO!!!" the 3 of us yelled in union.

A/N
Sorry my chapters are so short guys Im trying to make them longer but its really not working. I appreciate it if your still reading even though it sucks. I do take suggestions for events that could happen in the book, but if you do suggest then don't expect them to be straight away because I do have some of the story planned out. Thank you again.
Until next time.
Sign up to rate and review this story