Categories > Anime/Manga > .hack//Sign > Why I hate you ( Karma x Reader )

Chapter 4

by dleroux252525 0 reviews

No summary

Category: .hack//Sign - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2019-11-24 - 694 words

0Unrated
Y/N
I was the one that made the first move. I had so much pent up anger that I needed to hurt someone or something. If I didn't then I think I would explode.
I lunged at Mr.Karasuma with my knife in front of me. He easily dodged to the right, putting himself behind me. He moved to elbow me in the back, but luckily my protective instinct kicked in.
I grabbed his arm twisting it in the process. I push his own arm into him with all the force I could muster. I than pull that same arm towards me again and with my hand that held the knife I swung it directly at his head.
He dodged it, but barely. I managed to scrape his cheek. If it was a real knife it would have left a little cut but since these are Koro-Sensei knifes, they don't have any effects on humans.
I had a proud smirk on my face. Who wouldn't be proud, I'm the first person to make my knife make contact with his skin.
But my smirk soon fades as he pulls his arm toward himself, pulling me along with it. He than push me towards the ground.
While my back was facing him, he kicked me to the ground and I landed face first.
"Man that hurt," I whispered to myself. I now had scrapes and bruises all over me. I struggled to get up. Once I got up my nee's were shaking and weak. I felt so useless and pathetic. After 1 push to the ground, I'm already weak and running out of energy.
Suddenly I realized that Karma hadn't been fighting, but just standing there, watching.
I suddenly had a burst of madness and with it a burst of energy. I gripped my knife and lunged for him once again. He also once again dodged again, but this time to the left.
Even though he dodged a different way, I was still expecting it. So once he was close enough, I swung my leg towards his own, taking his legs out from under him.
As soon as his whole body was in the air he threw his arms back on the ground, forcing himself to do a backflip.
When he was back on his feet he ran towards me and nee'd me in the stomach. He hit me so hard that I went flying backwards.
I was waiting for the hard, hurtful impact but it never came. Instead I felt strong and warm arms around me. And a warm, built chest behind me.
I wearily looked up to see Karma standing behind me. He looked at Mr.Karasuma, tightening his grip around me as he did so.
"Mr.Karasuma, don't you think she's had enough". He said, while glaring at the man.
I was a little taken aback at the fact that Karma actually called him by his real name instead of teach, teacher or even coach, like he usually does. And by the look on his face Mr.Karasuma was thinking the same thing.
"Oh yes, sorry. When you actually scraped me Y/N, I went into in to full attack mode. And even than you almost knocked me off my feet". He said with an apologetic smile.
I was a little bothered. Not really from the fight but more from the fact that Karma still had his arms around me.
"It's fine. Now Karma let go of me". I said coldly, while pushing his arms away from me.
I looked at him and I swore I saw a bit of hurt in his eyes. But if it was there than it was quickly replaced with an annoyed expression.
"Idiot, your hurt. Let me walk you to the infirmary".
First, he watches me get my ass kicked. Now he wants to help me! I CANT BELIEVE THIS GUY!!
I turned around and started walking away. "I'm fine. Leave me alone Karma".
I walked into the forest not really caring where I was going. As I got farther away from my class, I could hear them yelling for me to come back.
I didn't listen.
Sign up to rate and review this story