Categories > Movies > Star Wars > The Light

Reunion

by BrattyLilCritter 0 reviews

Ben and Rey return to Ajan Kloss

Category: Star Wars - Rating: G - Genres: Romance,Sci-fi - Published: 2020-01-19 - 979 words

0Unrated
For what I've done
I start again
And whatever pain may come
Today this ends
I'm forgiving what I've done


Linkin Park-What I’ve Done

~Rey’s POV~

I piloted the Millennium Falcon towards the kyber caves on Ilum. I had already made my own saber, forged from a piece of my old staff. I let Ben go find his crystal. I would practice with my own saber while I waited for him. If anything went wrong, I would feel it.

He returned soon enough. I left him to do what he needed, to meditate and attune the crystal to his force energy. A few hours later he returned, brandishing a new saber. He seemed pleased with himself. I quickly learned why. His saber was a beautiful hue of amethyst. I had never seen the like. I suppose we both have unique sabers. Only fitting for some of the last force users who knew how to wield the special blades.

We sparred a little as the ship hurtled in hyperspace towards the Resistance base on Ajan Kloss. I pondered the fact that there were few force users left, at least that I knew personally. Maybe that was what Ben and I could do, now that the First Order was defunct. We could start a new Jedi Temple. No. Not Jedi. Something else. We would figure it out as we went.

We stopped our sparring match. “I always thought we were pretty evenly matched when it comes to sabers.”, he remarked as he pulled me close again. I could definitely get used to the feeling of his strong arms wrapped around me. I sighed contentedly. I looked up into his eyes as he lowered his lips onto mine again. I would be happy if he never stopped kissing me. I melted into his arms as his tongue ventured to caress my own. His strong arms pulled me closer as he laid more kisses on my neck and collarbone. I moaned softly as I reveled in the feeling of his lips. I felt his kisses deepen with passion. I wanted to give in. But then the computer beeped that we were in range to drop out of hyperspace. I heard him growl in frustration, releasing me reluctantly.

I reluctantly released him as well. “To be continued?" “Most definitely”, he replied as we made our way to the cockpit. I felt him eye me hungrily. I wanted him too. But now isn’t the time. I pulled the ship out of hyperspace and landed near the base on Ajan Kloss. I saw Finn and Poe near where I was landing. I felt the anxiety rise up in me again as I worried about how they would react to Ben. I felt his hand on my shoulder again. “Don’t worry. All will be resolved in time.”

~Ben’s POV~

We stopped our sparring match. “I always thought we were pretty evenly matched when it comes to sabers.” I pulled her close again, my desire plain. She sighed into my arms. I could tell she enjoyed this as much as I did. She looked up at me longingly as I pulled her in for another passionate kiss. I caressed her tongue with my own. She tasted so good. I pulled her closer, kissing down her neck and collarbone. She moaned softly, which just made my desire even more adamant. Suddenly, the computer beeped, signaling that we had arrived. I growled in frustration at the interruption.

She released me and wound her way to the cockpit. “To be continued?", she asked. “Most definitely”, I replied, not bothering to hide my desire. I watched her hips sway as she walked in front of me. She was so beautiful. How did I get so lucky to get her love in return? We pulled out of hyperspace. I felt her anxiety as soon as she spotted her friends. I placed my hand on her shoulder, comforting her. “Don’t worry. All will be resolved in time.”

She sighed. “Might as well get it over with. Let me do the talking, and stay behind me.” “Nonsense.”, I replied. “I am not leaving your side.” I took her hand in mine and kissed it. “We will get through this together.” She sighed. “OK. But still let me do the talking.” I shrugged. We walked hand in hand down the gangplank. Her friends were waiting there at the bottom. Looks of shock covered their faces once they saw me. Rey shot me a look that signaled for me to keep quiet. I nodded as she addressed the group.

“My friends. I know you are wondering why he is here. But things are not always what they seem. He is not the person you once knew. There is a lot of backstory here. But, long story short, he is no longer Kylo Ren. He is Ben Solo once more.” Poe seemed like he didn’t believe Rey. “He can’t change just like that.”, Poe remarked as I saw him ball up his fist. Finn placed his hand on Poe’s shoulder, trying to calm him. For some reason, Finn seemed to believe Rey about me. It was then that Rey explained about the force bond (not all the details but the general gist). She told them about Exegol and me giving my life for her. “How is he still alive then?”, asked Poe. It was Finn that responded, as if he knew. “The force brought him back. Gave him a second chance.” He eyed me. “And he better earn that." “I still don’t trust him.”, growled Poe. And I didn’t blame him. It was then that Chewie showed up. He saw me, and there was a flash of fur. Before I knew it, he was hugging me tightly. The others saw this, and seemed to relax a little.
Sign up to rate and review this story