Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > the maelstrom of remnant

Chapter 15: forever fall and the follies of arrogance

by setsunatama3 0 reviews

Chapter 15: forever fall and the follies of arrogance

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Fantasy - Published: 2020-02-18 - 5390 words

0Unrated
Chapter 15: forever fall and the follies of arrogance

Waking up in the morning at four like usual Naruto it enjoyable. It gave him time to get in a morning run. Enjoy the sunrise at the highest point in beacon while he cooled down. Something he could not do at the moment as his adorable princess was hugging his arm like a body pillow. A kind of contact he had not had since Hinata passed peacefully. So instead of waking her, he simply admired her as she still slept. Taking her sheer babydoll with a sweetheart neckline in blue. And a lace see-through set of lingerie in white that barely covered anything.
When an alarm went off, Weiss slowly made her way back into the waking world. Expecting her boyfriend to already be gone when she woke but was surprised to meet with a brilliant pair of blue eyes.
"Wh-what, are you still doing here, Naruto?" Weiss said as she tried to hide her embarrassment. "Well, I would have left by now, but you just look so adorable, and you have a rather strong hold of me," Naruto replied.
Weiss was stunned by all the work she put into trying to be as sexy as she could, and it's like he's a brick wall. So in a peak of childishness, she held his arm tighter in her embrace. Flushing with embarrassment as she pressed her body into him. Only to get no reaction from the blonde. Something that only made her hackles rise. And she decided to make her intentions clear.
While Weiss gave him a glare that would make an ordinary man pale with fright. She grabbed his hand and forced it down her panties forcing him to cup her mound. "In case you haven't gotten the hint yet, I want you-you-you handsome dolt.' she growled out flushing the whole time.
In an uncharacteristic shift in personality as naruto looked at the clock and taking note said, "well it's 5:00 A.M., so we have plenty of time before class, princess. So how far do you want to take this?" as he shifted his body to loom over her.
Weiss was so embarrassed at her actions that she took in was the time noting that since the class trip was today, it started at noon, so they had at least six hours to burn. She only came back to reality when naruto gave her a soul-searing kiss. Licking her lips to ask permission to enter something Weiss soon granted. As she enjoyed the fact, this was so enjoyable as he dominated her mouth. Only breaking away in need of breath.
Still flushed but with a smile, on bruised lips, she meekly said, "i-i don't really know to be honest."
Naruto embraced her in a hug and whispered in her ear with a husky tone, "don't worry, I've got you don't be afraid to tell me to stop at any time. We will make today all about you."
(AN/ if you want what happens here I post smut on my Patreon.) The pair cuddled in the post-coital bliss and would have done so for longer had a mischievous nine-tailed babysitter not opened the door, followed by the cubs. As Mageela leapt onto the bed with a cry of, "Oniii-chann Kurama is mean." not taking into consideration their state of dress or lack thereof. Knowing that the bastard fox did this on purpose. While Shuri just looked at them funny. As if to say if you don't want me to tell. I need an incentive.
Naruto sighed in frustration. As he would have to deal with this mess that Kurama left him to deal with before he could get back to Weiss. Who was getting redder by the second? Speaking to the cubs in his home language. "Shuri-chan, Mageela-chan, why don't you wait in the kitchen and we will have breakfast then we can go and play for a bit before the field trip." the two cubs perked up at that and ran out of the room Kurama slinking off after them. Before Kurama could run, Naruto growled out, "oi, shitty fox, you know this means war right."
Weiss was utterly confused when naruto was speaking to the cubs. But from what she did catch, it sounded like an ancient form of the Tangut dialect commonly spoken in Mistral. It was something new that brought up all kinds of questions. "So princess, how about a shower?" Naruto asked Weiss. And Weiss thought to herself. 'Questions can wait.' as she hopped out of bed naked, running to the shower hips swaying. With a giggle.
Naruto had to smile, watching her ass as Weiss ran into the shower. He got out of bed to join her in the shower, preferring to live in the moment. For now, rather than think about the going on's of Remnant. With a grin, he joined her in the shower for some more fun.
After they got out of the shower and the reality of her actions set in Weiss began to panic and the fact that Naruto had stuffed her full of his cum and she was not on the pill, "umm naruto you wouldn't happen to have anything that would prevent pregnancy on hand would you?" Weiss asked, hoping that he would have a solution. While she did love him, she was not ready to be a mother just yet.
"Yes, I do. I also have a bit of Fūinjutsu that will prevent pregnancy; it just needs some work to adapt it to use aura rather than chakra." Naruto said, reassuring the girl.
Relaxing, Weiss continued to get dressed. After giving her the morning after pill with a set of instructions for the use. He created a clone to clean up and work on the seal. Knowing that he would need more than one. After getting dressed, they went to make breakfast for the team and the cubs. Soon it would be time to head to Forever Fall.

-]|[-

When they got to forever fall, naruto was surprised by the beauty of the forest. It reminded him of the forest of Konoha. It made him feel at peace in nature. He was only broken out of his thoughts when he noticed yang saddle up next to Weiss.
"Why don't we split up into pairs. we can get more sap that way." Ruby suggested, and Yang took the opportunity to steal Weiss and run off with a speed that would make ruby proud.
Pyrrha tapped naruto on the shoulder. "so care to join me, partner?" the Spartan asked.
Holding out his arm for her to take naruto replied, "Of course I could not just let my lady wonder about this forest on her own." as flamboyantly as he could.
She hooked her arm with his, and the pair departed. The others paired off with their partners.
Once they were far enough from the others, Yang stopped pulling Weiss along with her. After searching for a large tree to tap. Finding one, she started to drill the hole for the tap and inserted the spout. All without saying a word knowing Weiss would spill the beans eventually. It wouldn't take long.
They had been standing there for only five minutes when Weiss finally broke. "Gahh, I can't take it anymore; you win. What do you want to know." Weiss bellowed, crossing her arms in a huff. Yang smirked her plan worked. "Well, Weiss-cream, you did not come back to the dorms last night. when you did come, I noticed the slight limp you had so spill." Yang teased with a cat that ate the canary grin.
"H-how did you," Weiss sputtered, getting redder and redder.
"Hah, I knew it Weiss-cream you, minx. Did he rock your world? Make you see stars? Make you scream?" Yang jeered, shooting off rapid-fire questions and griping Weiss by her shoulders.blushing and drooling with a demented look on her face.
. The last inquiry had her blushing redder than a cherry. Yang paused, turning to Weiss with an awestruck expression, "no way, you're a screamer, aren't you. Yang said in disbelief.
"YYannngg!" Weiss whined, sliding down the nearest tree. Covering her red face with her hands.
After Yang was done with her teasing, she listened to Weiss's tale of her time with naruto. Taking note of how turned on, she got when Weiss mentioned how he dominated her and tied her up. That was really hot. But in the end, they bonded over their experiences.
-]|[-
"Hey, hey, Sarada, so your friend naruto is he single." the ever bubbly Vella asked.
Sarada blushed and accidentally used too much force when driving the tap into the tree, resulting in the valve going through the tree. "I-i can't say." Sarada stammered clearly not comfortable with this topic.
But Vella was perceptive and persistent. "Wait, you love him, don't you Sarada." the greenette inquired. Taking note of another hole the girl had put into the tree. "You know I can help you if you wan-," Vella began when Sarada seemingly teleported in front of her. A full blush staining her cheeks and nodding enthusiastically. "Yes, please, I've loved him since I was little." Sarada pleaded, clasping her hands together. With a grin, Vella began to coach the Uchiha on how to get the affections of the other hopelessly dense immortal. "Ok, so here's what we will do…"
-]|[-
It was peaceful sitting in the clearing with his partner naruto thought while waiting for the jars to fill with sap. So much so he stood up from his sitting position and flipped through the hand signs bit his thumb while thinking Summoning Jutsu. And in twin puffs of smoke, Shuri and Mageela where who he summoned. "Onii-chan," Mageela called out, jumping into his arms. While Shuri calmly walked up to him and sat waiting. Knowing that her more excitable twin would get the answers on why they were summoned. While hoping she could learn from the maelstrom of Konoha, the hero of the fourth shinobi war, and savior of the shinobi world. Anything a man like that would be willing to teach would be an asset in her future.
"Ne, Ne, Ne, onii-chan can we play? You called us so we can play, right? Mageela said excitedly.
"That's right, Mageela-chan, so do you know how to walk up trees if you can, we'll be playing ninja tag." naruto said to the cub.
The pair proved their skill in the tree walking exercise. By ambled up to a tree and walking up the tree with ease. It was rather impressive for the cub's age. His thoughts were disrupted when he received annoying information from a clone out in the world.
-]|[-

Adam was stewing in his rage how dare these interlopers to interfere in his grand plans. They are nothing but cowards who slink off into the shadows and have no honor. In a rage that had been brewing for days, he flipped over his desk and smashed his chair. It was something that had become an immediate reaction to bad news since that night when the only survivor of the recruitment drive had delivered the news that every white fang member who came to that drive was dead. Then in what could only be called magic. The messenger had burst into black flames that consumed the man and the tent they were in. He had lost an additional five men in an attempt to put out the blaze. Fortunately, once the flame had consumed the tent and everything inside, including a few dozen crates of rations. The blaze simply went out on its own three days later. Since then, it has been hell getting any supplies in. Many dealers in the underworld were spooked by the warehouse and the men guarding it going up in a fireball that only left a few grease spots and shadows behind. The last contact he tried to get a hold of told him.
"Man, I don't really care if you kill me, man. In fact, I know it would be a blessing compared to what Kitsune and Ryū would do if they caught me selling to you, man. Just face it. The white fang has been marked for death, just like the Knights of Walpurgis two years ago. So the way I see it, you go peacefully into the night or end up just like the knights, screaming out a violent and bloody death in a single night." the damned broker had hung up his scroll and disconnected the scroll.
The implications of what had happened to those racist bastards were just a bit frightening, but it was something that made a lot of sense. If this partner that Kitsune had was a maiden and that flame was an aspect of that power. It was something that he would have on his side no matter what. Ryū and her strength would belong to the white fang; she would just need a through reeducation of who her betters where. And her correct place in this world. Then with the power of a maiden on his side, he would be able to get out from under that fall wench. With his goals in mind, he calmed down after a session of therapeutic smashing to gather his men they had goals and would need to go back to stealing some of their supplies. "gather the men we have work to do." Adam ordered his lieutenants as he left the wrecked tent. It was Fortunate for Adam that Cinder Fall had more significant problems.

-]|[-

It was honestly frustrating. The setbacks to Cinders' plans had put her in a rather foul mood for the last few days. Between the nightmares of a little girl and the debilitating migraines. With the faunus of Vale, fearing what joining the white fang would mean joining the side that was now marked clearly against the duo that had been their protectors for the past two years. In one move, Kitsune and Ryu had put her in check, and then sightings of the pair have been next to none. It also set the white fang recruitment drives at almost zero in attendance.
To make matters worse, she had to deliver an update to Mother soon. The one figure in this world the brunette truly feared. Things were just getting progressively worse. She lamented, hoping for the pain to soon end. As the seer grim drifted into the room with the mother's image in its orb.
"Cinder report," Salem ordered in a clipped tone.

-]|[-
Cardin wanted revenge on the blonde bastard that made him look like a fool. It was why he came up with a plan that would effectively see the fucker knocked down a few pegs. If he had, to be honest, it was a pain finding a nest of Rapier wasps but with patience and motivation. From his recent defeats. He managed to find three of the nests for his plan. Before the trip to forever falling. Now all he had to do was wait for the right moment.
Pyrrha could honestly say that she was an easy-going person. So when Naruto had spawned two panther cubs, she was rather impressed. Especially when they talked. While it was not ideal, she supposed that it would be the best she would get at the moment for her to confess her feelings. Even though he was already in a committed relationship.
So gathering her courage, the Spartan called out to her partner, "Naruto, can we talk for a moment?"
Pulling Naruto away from the cubs as Yang and Weiss made their way into the clearing with the cubs.
It was then that Cardin found his moment launching two jars, one at the girls and one at the filthy animals the animal lover kept. Then setting loose the nests of wasps at the group. The first jar hit Weiss in the side of her head deadening the girl, and she dropped to the ground holding her bleeding head.the other container had barely missed the cubs by meer inches startling them.
Hearing the cries of shock, Naruto lept into action, fearing the worst. Grasping his stomach with his right hand calling forth Shukaku. Bringing forth a wave of sand that formed a dome around the girls and the cubs. While he flashed through hand signs Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger (Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu). Incinerating the swarm as it tried to get into the dome.
Naruto could say for the first time in a long time, he was furious. As the sand receded from the girls and the cubs. And he took in the state of the girls. Weiss was clutching her bleeding head, and Yang was fretting over the injury. And the cubs were terrified. With a mental command, shikoku hopped off his shoulder. Waddling over to the cubs to take them home since they were fine if not covered in sap. They disappeared in a flash. Just from his brief examination of the wounds, they would have to be debrided, and that alone would hurt. Kneeling next to her Naruto, gripped her hands and said softly. "Weiss, let me see. I can help."
Fighting back the tears from the pain, she allowed him to move her hands and blood-filled her darkening vision on her right side. Naruto held back a grimace while looking at the wound.
Aside from the sap, there were several large gashes in her scalp. From the side of the head.To her temple and several smaller cuts littering her head from her temple to her eyebrow. If he left the treatment up to the medics, they would leave scars in the best case worst case, she would go blind in the eye. At the moment, she was more important than going after whoever threw that jar at them. So with his course set, he directed his attention to the ladies hovering behind him. "Yang, Pyrrha, I need one of you to go get Glynda. I need whoever is going to stay to take out there scroll and document the injuries before I treat them."
Pyrrha was about to protest when Yang turned on her heel and took off into the forest without question. Showing how much faith she had in the blonde to help her teammates.
Naruto began his work by removing several shards of glass from her hair before turning to Pyrrha and giving his orders to the stunned girl. "Pyrrha, I need you to document this."
"R-Right," Pyrrha sputtered out quickly, taking out her scroll and recording the scene before her.
Naruto took a scroll from his vest and unrolled it channeling chakra to the seal in a puff of smoke medical supplies that appeared from the smoke. He gripped Weiss's hand, squeezing it lightly.
"This is going to hurt a bit, but don't worry, I'm here," Naruto said, reassuring the injured girl in his arms.
With the most significant pieces removed, he took off his vest, folding it onto his lap and had her lay down on it. And began the task of debriding the cuts. Channeling chakra to ease her pain. Knowing that through the bond he shared with Sarada, she would handle whoever threw the jar.
As he had more important things to deal with.
-]|[-
As she ran through the forest, Yang saw Sarada and her partner, Vella, heading her way she slowed only to talk for a moment. "Hey, have you two seen ms. Goodwitch Weiss was hurt. I left her with Naruto and his partner." Yang asked, desperate to find the teacher.
"Last time I saw her, she was near the bullhead," Vella replied.
"Vella, go with Yang to make sure she is not alone. I'll go and help naruto," Sarada said, making the call to split from her partner having sensed Naruto's anger moments earlier.
With her goal set, Sarada took off by herself in Naruto's direction, trusting her teammate to help Yang find the professor.
"Right, we'll find you as soon as we can," Vella called after her quickly disappearing form.
It hadn't taken long to find the clearing Naruto was in, and from what Sarada could see, he had things well in hand, only having a few shards of glass left to remove. Before she could even announce her presence, Naruto growled out. "Find them."
His tone was so cold it brooked no argument it was a tone he only used seldom occasions. In the past, when he was Hokage, he had only used that tone four times in his term. The first was when Sasuke died. The second and most terrifying was when he managed to unseal himself from prison that his enemies thought would hold him. Without even pausing in her stride Sarada took off towards the other end of the clearing her Sharingan active for the world to see. Making the tracks left by the fools that had dared to anger her Kage clear as day.
It had not been long before three of the four Sarada was looking for came running out of the brush screaming, "Ursa, Ursa, it's got Cardin." not caring of their plight Sarada mercilessly took down Russel driving her fist into his face using a chakra powered punch. While he was off guard and running for his life, shattering his aura and knocking him out in one blow. The others paused with a start. Staring into the eyes of glowing crimson. With only a glance into those pools of red, they saw their deaths as they were caught in (Iatsu Sharingan) with her visual prowess alone. She took off, dashing into the brush where they came from. There was one more to collect. As she heard their collective screams and sobs as they collapsed in on themselves. Fainting from terror.
Leaping into the clearing and flashing through the hand signs Ox → Rabbit → Monkey. For the Chidori, only this time wanting this fight to be over before it even began. She began to channel the power of six paths turning it into Kamui Raikiri as the lightning turned jet black. It was the culmination of two years of work if she and naruto decided to leave. She had desired to have a way out. This was just one of the many by-products.
Sarada moved so fast that when she struck the Grimm, it had no time to respond. With a leap onto its back, she drove her hand into its head. It slumped over, and she rode the monster to the ground.
Looking down on Cardin, "get up trash!" Sarada stated the eyes of crimson boring coldly into his very soul. Finding him wanting, unworthy of even the mercy of sparing, is life.
Cardin growled at her for the insult. He quickly stood up, only seeing red. He took an aggressive step towards Sarada with his mace bared.
In response, Sarada's hand still wreathed in black lighting thrust her palm into the head of the mace. Destroying it in one strike leaving only a pole behind. Her patience wearing thin. She cast the (Magen: Kasegui no Jutsu) while staring him down then used the (Genjutsu: Sharingan), forcing him to bend to her will. Forcing him to walk back to the professor and the other students. After collecting the other members of Team CRDL.
Glynda could say that today was going good so far at least until a panicked Ms. Xiao Long came running with Ms. Moisia leading the way. And Ms. Xiao long was stained with blood. Not needing an answer, Glynda barked out. "Who's hurt, and where are they."
The girls turned on their heels and began to lead the way back to the clearing. Yang explaining the situation as she ran. "Its Weiss I don't know how bad, but naruto is helping.
When Naruto was finally able to finish cleaning the wound. He used an Uzumaki variation of the (Shōsen Jutsu) flashing through the hand signs Modified Ox → Tiger. With hands wreathed in golden fire, he ran them over the wound, grimacing at the results. He spoke aloud so the scroll could record his voice and the list of injuries. "Of the fourteen bones in the skull. There is a fracture of the zygomatic arch. A fracture of the temporal bone and a fracture of the Sphenoid bone."
Naruto reached into his supplies, pulling out three pills. Weiss, I need you to take these; this one is a blood replenishing pill. The next will be for the pain, and the last is a paralytic. I can't have you moving for what comes next."
Scared out of her mind and unable to see out of one eye. Weiss still trusted naruto her beloved with her life and did as she was told. Taking one pill after the next. Soon she was unable to even move a finger. Taking a small comfort in the fact that she could breathe.
Even with her sense of pain dulled when naruto ran a finger across the right side of her head, it hurt a lot she choked back a sob from the pain. As naruto literally opened up the side of her face. Focusing his yang chakra on healing each delicate fracture and reducing swelling. He was in the middle of finishing the zygomatic arch when both groups came into the clearing.
When Glynda came into the clearing and saw the Uzumaki hovering over the Schnee heiress. Her first instinct was to use her semblance. To force him away from the injured girl. She ruthlessly squashed that instinct. Allowing her training as a huntress to take over. Taking in the whole scene before her. She saw the shattered remains of the heavy-duty jars they use to collect sap halve empty. Which meant it was thrown with considerable force to break it. The scorch mark with a perfectly round void in the center of the clearing. With the remains of the jar and her students. And the rather sizeable medical pack. But the oddest thing was that mister Uzumaki's hands were covered in a golden flame of some kind. At first glance, she thought it was magic. But it clearly was not that it felt like an aura. It meant that whatever he was doing to aid the heiress was something revolutionary. Likely advancing the medical field by several years.
Then the Uchiha girl came into the clearing, followed by the boys of Team CRDL. Who shuffled into the clearing with eyes glazed over and blank looks on their faces. Ignoring them for the moment, Glynda walked over to the young man working on her student and asked, "How can I help?"
Naruto glanced at Glynda, briefly going back to his work soon after. Pausing only for a moment to say. "you can hold her hand since I can't. She is still awake."
Glynda was stunned at the statement but without question did as asked. Watching steadily as skilled hands mended bone in ways that should not be possible with aura. Bringing many questions up ones she was determined to get answers to soon.
Naruto could sense the stares boring into him from the professor, so he decided to answer one of her unasked questions. "It's a paralytic. Its why Weiss Is so still I only had so many options available to me. And I can treat something like this in the field faster and better than your medical staff could in surgery. I would also prefer my girl not to lose the sight in her eye."
Glynda had to grimace at the statement she would admit that the damage in question would have been more than sufficient to cause permanent blindness even with the current treatments available. Still, she watched in fascination as the young man before her. Began to stitch the flesh back together. Pausing in her watching only to send out her location for the bullheads to pick them up with her scroll and another announcement for all students to gather at this location immediately.
"Professor in the medical supplies next to us there's a small pill bottle labeled blood replenisher it has a red label. If you could give another to Weiss along with another labeled military rations. Give the ration pill first, then the blood pill to her, please, as soon as I am done, she will be dead on her feet." naruto instructed with clinical ease finishing mending the ragged gashes, and the incision focused on her well being first and foremost.
Glynda did as instructed released to see the color return to the heiress's face not long after the medicine was administered.
It was an awkward walk back to this new spot to meet up for ruby. She had tried to talk to her black haired teammate. Who seldom responded to any comments made. Those thoughts were put on hold when upon making it into the clearing, she was met with the sight of her other teammates and partner covered in blood. She panicked and used her semblance to take her the rest of the distance. With only one question on her mind. "What happened," Ruby said in desperation.
"Weiss is going to be fine now," Yang reassured her sister, placing a hand on her shoulder.
Naruto finalized his work, pulsing his chakra into Weiss's body, ensuring that there were no other injuries. That she would have the full use of the eye. Letting out a sigh of relief as the flaming aura flickered out of existence surrounding his hands. Naruto now Finally finished with what felt like the longest fifty minutes of concentration and exercising chakra control to its absolute limits. Had caught up with him for the first time in over ten years.
Naruto looked to Sarada, who gave him a subtle nod. "So Weiss is going to be fine now. I'm gonna pass out now." naruto announced to the audience before laying down. Passing out dead to the world before anyone can respond.
Glynda would say that today was just going straight to hell. When the Uzumaki passed out at first, she thought he was joking. But with a detailed look at the young man. She could see just how exhausted he was. The bags under his eyes are a dead give away.
So without any recourse, she turned to the only other source of information. "Ms. Uchiha, could you explain things here, please?" Glynda asked.
"It's simple medical techniques like the ones naruto used to require a degree of fine control. That is extremely difficult for him to use for long. It's the exact opposite of the sealing arts. That requires an intuitive mind to truly master and massive amounts of aura to use effectively." Sarada explained kneeling to pack up naruto's supplies.
Glynda had to grimace. It was no wonder he passed out from exhaustion. It was hard for her to things with her semblance that required extremely fine control. At first, the mental fatigue alone from holding back the massive amounts of aura he had while healing someone would be staggering. Glynda gave a curt nod of understanding, looking up as the bullheads arrived.
-]|[-
When naruto came to it was to the ever common standard bleach-white walls of an infirmary. Along with the smell of cleaning agents. Naruto hated hospitals. He really, really hated hospitals. So in the mood for some good ramen as a reward for a job well done, he quickly took off the leads to the vital sign monitors. The i.v. Drip and opened the window. He was about to jump out when nurses came running into the room. The nurses panicked, seeing a patient with one leg out the window and was about to stop him when he jumped, and by the time she made it to the window, she had expected to see a smear on the ground. She was relieved to not have found a body but empty streets. Unfortunately, this was not something that was rare hunters had a habit of being odd in the head. So sadly, they had a code for this kind of thing. She had pulled out her scroll to send out an alert for the latest hunter who pulled a code 3367.
Sign up to rate and review this story