Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wonderwall

The homewrecker with a heart of gold (part two)

by getup_n_go 0 reviews

Brendon is a dick.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-09-23 - Updated: 2006-09-23 - 837 words

0Unrated
AN: Sorry after such a wait, this chapter is so short, but the new chapter should be right behind this one. PS- i hate this chapter. I think it sucks. Anyway, for the FOB fans reading this, I wrote another story over in their section but please read at your own risk. It involves graphic descriptions of rape and violence, and it only has Pete in it. Anyway, as usual, enjoy and review!

Title: "Snitches and Talkers get Stitches and Walkers" - Fall Out Boy
_________________

After deciding that I would take him home, I wanted to know that he wasn't just interested in me because he thought I would sleep with him. In the short time we were together in the car, I did find out some interesting things about him. I didn't know he was brought up Mormon (aka, in a freaking bubble) and he assured me that he was thinking of me a lot while they were away, he was playing the get with the girl through her friend game.

"When I found out about you and Ryan, it really sucked. I told him I liked you and wanted to know you better but he thought you were more into him, so he went for it. So this baby thing...are you going to come on the road with us?"

"I don't think I want to bring up a baby like that, really. Besides, Ryan is convinced I won't be able to come along anyway." Brendon nodded.

"It is kind of...taboo for a new band to already have such scandal. But take it from me, Ryan isn't your type. Someone like me is more your type." I smiled at him.

"I'm sure," I said jokingly.

"Seriously. Way better." I laughed. We arrived at my house and I found Hazel passed out on the couch with some 101 list playing on E!. I turned the TV off and turned to Brendon. The way the light was suddenly so dim in the apartment with just that full moon shinning in through the patio doors, made his unconventional facial features look even more distinguished. He looked like he was constantly thinking about something smart, like some tough math problem. He looked up at me and my heart skipped a beat when his eyes caught mine. God, those were some beautiful eyes. He walked towards me and I just stood there, I felt overcome by this sudden rush of lust towards Brendon that I wasn't sure what else to do. His lips met mine and I just felt ok. I couldn't take it anymore and I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer to me. After a few minutes locked in a serious kiss, I pulled away and took him upstairs. My room was a shithole, but I found myself not caring, just wanting to feel him inside me. I stood in front of him as we engaged in another kiss, as I slowly guided us down to my bed. Brendon gently lay down on top of me.

"Brendon...I...," I started to say but he cut me off by kissing me full force. Without warning, we were ripping our clothes off in a rush to satisfy the urge we felt growing in our bodies. Brendon soon trailed his kisses down my neck, took my nipples in his mouth, and sucked gently. I began moaning, my mind in a completely different world. He trailed his kisses lower and kissed my sex as I took a deep breath. He came back up and gently kissed my lips with his pillow soft ones. I felt him begin to enter me when I suddenly felt like I was having one of those sleep where it feels like your falling and it shocked me out of my trance. I became aware of my situation and an alarm went off. Why was I about the sleep with this guy?

"Brendon!" I exclaimed suddenly and he looked at me, panting.

"What?"

"Get off me! Please! Holy shit...," I quickly crawled out from underneath his skinny body and grabbed the closet piece of clothing I saw.

"What's the problem? You're a slut right, you'll sleep with anybody. What's making me any different?" He commanded. Tinsley stood at the edge of her bed and glared at him.

"Fuck you. I'm pregnant and it was an accident. I'm not a slut and I know I have real feelings for Ryan," she replied. Brendon snorted.

"Real feelings?" he repeated, grabbing his underwear and jeans off the floor, "you don't even fucking know the guy. You fucked him and got knocked up, what makes you think you know anything about what it means to have feelings for him?"

Tinsley smirked. What an asshole.

"I don't know, you tell me. You seem to be pretty smitten with him," she said in a sarcastic tone. Brendon pulled his shirt over his head and glared at her.

"You're a fucking bitch and I'm going to make sure you never see Ryan again."
Sign up to rate and review this story