Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Missing

Flashbacks!

by HappyStarz 2 reviews

The Gang is renuited.Trying to rescue Jay now.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-23 - Updated: 2006-09-23 - 707 words

0Unrated
As Archie Atlanta and Neil renuite to the rest of the gang, Thereasa give him a big punch.

"Hey! Whyd you do that for?" Neil asked.

"For dissapearing,a note would have been good,or a mention where you were going!" Thereasa said.

"Come`on you guys can have your pitty fight after we save Jay." Odie said.

As of that they started running towards Herry`s truck. The first time ever Herry didnt care if his car got scratched he just wanted to save Jay like the rest of the team.
**********************
At Cronus`s Lair
Jay`s were starting to fill up with tears. Maybe if he hadnt been such a Jerk to Archie the other day he would feel this bad.
Flasback to the other day
**********************
"Hey Archie,did you see Thereasa anywhere?" Jay asked.

"Wanna ask her to the dance next Friday huh?" Archie said.

"What gives you the idea i like her,maybe I just want to ask her a few homework questions!" Jay yelled.

" Ok..ok..sorry..but it`s pretty obvious you like her.: Archie said looking inncoently at Jay.

By this time Jay got really mad,he grabed Archie my his hoodie picking him off the ground. (WHO KNEW JAY WAS AS STRONG AS HERRY)

"ok..ok..just put me down" Archie said gasping for breath.

Jay put Archie down. As soon as his feet touched the ground he ran out of the door.Later that night Jay said sorry to Archie about the way he acted. He forgave him.
End of flashback
********************
Jay thought to himself for a minute. Then he remembered Archie saying he would have done the same thing if somebody said that about him and Atlanta.He then knew Archie isnt mad at him for being a jerk,but then he had an flashback of how he treated Thereasa last week
*********************
Flashback from last week
"Jay were you going?" Thereasa asked.

" No where why are you always wondering where I am going? Can`t a guy have some privatcey sometimes?" Jay screamed at her.

"Sorry!" Thereasa said and left to go to her room.

Later that night when Jay came back from where ever he was coming back from he met Atlanta at the stairs.

"Ahh..why are you sitting on the stair" Jay asked.
Atlanta didnt answer his question. She just said
" Thereasa has been crying almost all night and none of us can make her feel better,what did you say to her?" Atlanta asked.

"Nothing" Jay said a bit irriated.

"Sure..just Thereasa wnated me to let you know that she never wants to talk to you only if its about Cronus becuase that seems to be your only concern." Atlanta said going up to Archie.

"Wanna go out for a run with me, I cant be in the same house with Jay now" Atlanta said.

"Sure" Archie replied.
End of flashback
*********************
Jay couldnt beleive he was such a jerk to Thereasa, the girl he loves so deeply about.
********************
Thereasa knew Jay was a jerk to her but she couldnt help it but care so much about him even when he has been kidnapped by Cronus. Then the car stopped. Everyone came out.

"This place doesnt go well with my Karma!" Neil said.

"Well Jays in there somewhere and we have to save him" Thereasa spoke out loudly.

Then the 6 titans ran towards the building and went inside. After spend an hour of looking, they only had one more room to check out.They saw Jay. Everyone was running to Jay. They notice he was through alot.

"Herry do you think you can break the shacals?" Odie asked.

"Ya...i think so" Herry replied. He riped off the sacles.

Jay was soo beaten up he couldnt realize what was happening. Until he fell to the ground and screamed in pain.His whole body fell onto his broken leg.Jay was screaming so loud that Atlanta had no choice but to knock him out unconuis for the third time today. After Jay was silence again, Herry picked him up and him and the rest of the gang headed towards the truck. Luckily Cronus didnt hear the noise, so they made it inside the truck.
Sign up to rate and review this story