Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Missing

Back to Normal?

by HappyStarz 5 reviews

Are things really going to be normal? soon enough at least?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-29 - Updated: 2006-09-30 - 380 words

0Unrated
At Chirons Office
*********
At Chirons office,all the titans rushed through the doors. Being Herry last becuase he was the one who was Carrying Jay.
"My Word,what happened to him?" Chiron asked in shock.

"Cronus!" Atlanta said.

"Put him on the bed Herry" Chiron ordered.

As you said that Hera came through the doors.

"I know you all are worried about Jay,but you all have to leave" Hera explained.

Everyone seemed upset about this.They all stumped out and waited behind the door. Everyone was worried about him.

Hours had passed still no response from Hera or Chiron. Everyone was starting to get bored,but they wouldnt leave until they know Jay is okay. Neil and Herry were the borest of them all. So they both started a game of choose. You pick 2 things and the other person has to pick one of them and explain why.
Mostly they were choosing between famous celeberties,mostly girls. Actually only girls. Odie and Archie refused to join. They still couldnt beleive how Herry and Neil can have laughs and jokes at a time like this.

"So ahh Herry, Choose Lindasy Lohan or Hilary Duff?" Neil asked.

"Hmm Lindsay is way hotter but Hilary has this sweet inncoent look going on." Herry Said.

"But I have to choose lindsay..." Herry replied.

All of a sudden they were suprised to hear a reply from Archie.

"Lidsay or Hilary..Hilary is way better Herry she is cute and talented!" Archie said.

Atlanta looked a bit irritated byt this. But odie had to join and and agree with Herry..while Neil agreed with Archie.

"They are looking happy and it does look like fun..Maybe"Before atlanta could finish she was cut off by Thereasa.

"How could you think about a game like that while Jay is in there!?!" Thereasa excalimed and questioned.

Soon everybody turned silent. Until Archie muttered under his breath "Drama Queen"

She was shocked and stormed into Chirons office.

"We have been waiting all night now,i wanted to see Jay and i want to see him now!"Thereasa said.

Chiron was shcoked and appauld by her actions.
*******************
sorry it was short but i havent updated for a long time and i wantd you people to read something at least.
Sign up to rate and review this story