Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Hokkaido Story

Sugar Cane

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Lucy is bored since Jared went back to work in the Philippines. So she goes out for the night.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2020-08-05 - 451 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Eighteen: Sugar Cane:

-Tokyo-

Lucy's bored again. Jared went to the Philippines for work this time. He'd be back in July. July. Did it have to be that long? Lucy flopped back onto the bed and groaned. Why was she here?

Lucy sat up on her bed.

"I should be going out!" she said aloud. Jared gave her permission after all. That was the agreement. She was free to get laid. So was he.

It was settled.

Lucy jumped off of her bed. She walked over to her closet and changed clothes. One touch-up with her hair and make-up later and she was ready to go. Lucy smiled to herself in the mirror.

"Yeah," she said. Lucy turned and left her apartment.

She had always loved Tokyo nightlife. Lucy held out her arms and breathed out. Snow fell in a whisper. Lucy laughed aloud. This would be a good night.

Lucy made her way to a club called Flicker. Long like as predicted. Not to worry. Lucy walked up and took her place at the end of the line. Felt good to get out of the house. Lucy smiled to herself.

Domestic bliss was fine and all. But what's the point if the spouse works in another country? Good thing Jared got it. He probably already got his dick wet. Lucy looked ahead of her.

"Wow," this line is going pretty fast," she said.

"It's a special night tonight," she heard behind her. Lucy turned around. A man about her age waved at her.

"Yo," he said. Lucy broke into a little smile. How cute could this man be?

"Are you alone tonight?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said. "I just broke up with my girlfriend."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," she said. The man shook his head.

"Nah, I'm fine," he said.

"I'm Lucy," the goth woman said.

"Ikki," the man said. "Nice to meet you." Ikki smiled back.

"Same here."

Lucy tilted her head. "You free for company right now?"

"Free for company?"

The goth woman giggled. "Just hang out with me tonight." She slipped her arm into his. Ikki's cheeks turned bright red. Lucy grinned at him.

"Come on," she said. "We don't have to be kinky. You're single. I'm lonely. It's just one night of hanging out. What do you say?" They moved up in the line. She waited for his answer. They made it to the bouncer.

"You two together?" the big man asked. Lucy turned to Ikki. He gulped hard.

"Yes!" the man shouted. The goth woman smiled.

"In you go," the bouncer said. The couple walked inside. Lucy smiled to herself the whole time. Yes, this was going to be a good night.
Sign up to rate and review this story