Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > All That I've Got

Fun Times at a Sex Motel

by ForNeverYours 1 review

They guys get away for a few days.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [R] - Published: 2006-09-26 - Updated: 2006-09-26 - 2222 words

0Unrated
The sounds of sirens woke me up. I feel asleep on the roof again. I stretched and stood up shakily. I checked my watch and jumped. I had to be at work in an hour. I raced back to my window and shimmied in, ripped off my clothes and got a quick shower. When I stepped out I threw on my work uniform and tied my hair back without brushing it. Then I put on my daytime make-up and slipped on my shoes. By the time I had done all this I still had 45 minutes.
I graded my messenger bag and walked quietly out into the kitchen, No one was awake, thank god. I got my keys and shut the door. I threw my messenger bag in the passenger seat and flopped down in the driver's seat. I started the car and peeled out of the parking lot like my life depended on it.
I stopped at the local store and picked up some breakfast, but then realized I didn't have much money and I had to save it for grocery shopping since the guys used most of the food I had. I sighed and decided to just skip breakfast and wait until break at the diner.
I got to the diner with a few second to spare and the women working the register gave me a cold stare. I shot her my dirtiest look and got to work serving tables. Working on autopilot thinking of what had happened the night before and what would happen when I got home.
After my shift ended I got what pay I deserved and left as quick as I came in. I started the car, it struggled and kicked off.
"Oh no." I whispered to myself. "Not now."
The car gurgled a response before switching off completely.
"Shit." I sighed leaning back against the seat and looking out the window. My eyes looked back to the passenger seat and landed on the messenger bag. No, I wasn't going to call them. I didn't depend on anyone to help me before, what made this time any different? This time would make a difference. Every other time my car broke down I just called the tow truck and get a ride home. I dialed my number and waited patiently. It rang twice before someone picked up.
"Hello?"
"Pete?"
"No, Patrick."
"Patrick, my car broke down I need a ride."
"The diner right?"
"Yeah."
"I'll be there in a few."
"Thank you so much."
We hung up and I quickly dial the number to the towing company.
"Mitch, you need to come to my car again."
"That's twice this month."
"I know, just please come by and pick it up."
"Alright, this better not happen again."
"But I'm giving you business."
We hung up and I waited for Patrick to come by. It just occurred to me I didn't even know if he could drive or not. But then again, he was in a hick town and no one would care what he was doing.
The van rolled up a few minutes later and slowed beside the car. Patrick smirked at me from the driver seat and unlocked the door. I grabbed my stuff locked my car door and crawled in the van.
It was quiet in the car ride home. His hand gripped the steering wheel and he looked forward the whole time. I cleared my throat and looked down at my hands.
"Thanks for picking me up."
"No problem."
"You are legal to drive though?"
"Who's asking?"
"Patrick, you have to at least be 17 to drive."
"Calm down, I'm 18." He smiled glancing over at me. "Scared ya?"
"Kind of." I mumbled picking at the chipping nail polish on my left hand.
The rest of the rid was silent. The awkward silence when you want to say something but don't know how to put what you want to say into words. I hated those moments; they always came when I wanted to spill my guts.
We pulled up in front of the apartment but Patrick didn't turn off the van. I reached for the door handle but stopped, something was wrong. He turned and looked at me.
"When do you have to go back to work?"
I blinked a few times. "In two weeks, I took leave while you guys are here."
"Want to get out of here...just the two of us?"
"Patrick, where will we go?"
"Anywhere, there has to be something big we can do."
"Think logically, there is nowhere we can go and get back in two weeks time."
"Please?" He wined.
I sighed and looked out the window at the apartment. It looked so different.
"What about the guys?" I countered. "Don't you think they'd be a little worried if we disappeared for two weeks?"
"I've done it before."
"I still don't know."
"Come on, you told me you always wanted an adventure." He smiled. "Now's the perfect time to go through with it."
"Come on Patrick! Listen to yourself." I ordered forcing the door open.
"Alex, please." He pleaded. "Just five days."
I stopped and turned back to him. Five days wasn't as bad as two weeks. Maybe not bad at all.
"Fine, just five days."
He smiled and hugged me tightly, spinning me in circle.
"Quick pack some clothes, I'll tell the other we're leaving."
I walked into my room and pulled an old suitcase. I heard Patrick telling the guys and no arguing. Maybe he was right. I got out a few outfits and stuffed them in the case along with lots of clean underwear. My eye settled on the box I kept under my bed, it held all of my money. Would I need any? Patrick was probably dirt poor, maybe some. I grabbed a handful and stuffed it in the false bottom of the suitcase. I didn't bother changing out of my work clothes as I put in my nose ring and let my hair down.
I walked out carrying my suitcase and purse and looked at the others. They smiled and looked back down. I could tell they didn't really care.
"Take care of the apartment while we're gone." I sighed feeling bad for leaving them here but glad I could get away for a while.
I closed the door behind us and walked slowly back to the van. Patrick got in and started it back up. There was a knocking on the back of the van and Pete crawled in.
"What are you doing?" I laughed smiling.
"Coming with you, I can't stay in this hick ass town another minute."
"Fine," Patrick smirked, gripping the steering wheel. "Just let us have some alone time."
"Deal." He said resting back and waiting for Patrick to start the long drive that was ahead of us.
Shortly after that we got on the only interstate within about 50 miles. We all sat in silence, maybe I should have said no.
Patrick must have taken a hint to the awkward silence and he handed me a dilapidated CD case. I looked at them and sighed, all metal and screamo. Not exactly my taste. I got out mine and leafed through the worn CDS. Rancid or The Used? I pulled out The Used and tuned the volume button. The begging cords to Taste of Ink came on and Pete started bobbing his head to the beat. I smiled and leaned my head back on the seat.
It was dark by the time we found a place to stop for the night. Go figure it was a run down sex palace, yes they still exist. I bit my lip but Pete shrugged and walked ahead of me and Patrick. I glanced at him nervously and he tried to give me a reassuring nod. We walked up to the front desk and the sleaze ball behind the counter looked up and smirked.
"We need a room." Pete said flatly.
"Ahh, would you like to have someone up later to clean up a little?" He eyed me hungrily.
"That won't be necessary." He stared the guys down.
He gave us the key and as we turned to leave he called after us.
"Hey save some that sweet ass for me."
I cringed and kept walking. Somehow working in a bar couldn't prepare me for that type of comment. Patrick grabbed my hand and almost pulled me to the room all three of us were going to share.
The room was ugly, with greens and yellow plastering the walls and an even more ugly set of beds. I sighed and flopped down one of the beds while Pete looked at the mini bar in the corner and Patrick looked at the selection of movies that came with the room.
"Hey check it out." Pete laughed holding up a bottle. "How wants some?"
"What kind is it?" I asked getting up and reaching for it.
"Looks like vodka."
I opened it and smelled the lid, nothing. "Yeah it's vodka."
He poured each of us a small glass and raised his. "Cheers."
I sipped it letting it fill me up and rid me partially of my hunger. It was bitter, not what I was used to.
I sighed and looked around; Patrick had down his quickly then went back to looking at the movies which I now noticed were pornos. I laughed as he held up each one with Pete deciding which one would be proper to watch with me. I glanced over at my suitcase and remembered there was a swimming pool here for some reason.
"I'm going swimming, who wants to come with me?" I announced pulling out my black and pink bikini.
"Do they have one here?" Pete asked looking up from the porn.
"Yeah right in the middle, it's an indoor."
"Sweet, I'm in." He smiled getting up and hiding the porn in his suitcase.
"Me too." Patrick said getting in his suitcase and pulling out a black and red swim suit.
I got dressed in the bathroom while they got ready in the other room. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Curvy and pale, not a very good mix. But I was ok, I guess. Who wouldn't be concerned about their figure when you're spending most of you're time with guys.
I walked out nervously and sat down beside Patrick who didn't even notice I was half naked beside him. Pete went to the bathroom quick and came out with a mustache in his upper lip. Patrick cracked up and pointed stupidly at him.
"I've got the pube-stache in full form." He smirked putting his hands on his hips.
I started laughing hysterically, putting my hands on my stomach and rolling back and forth. After several minutes of laughing I calmed down and grabbed one of the towels the motel gave us and headed tot the door followed by Patrick and Pete. We walked out into the lobby, me hiding behind Patrick. I didn't want that creep to see me again. When we got to the pool we started to rip our clothes off like little kids running to take a bath. Pete jumped in first, followed by me and Patrick. After a few minutes of us just splashing and playing around I felt someone watching me. Not the good watching either, like creepy staring when you don't even know the person. I looked around and rubbed my eyes to get rid of the blurriness. Sure enough that creep at the front desk was looking at me through a curtain from another room. I let out a scream and swam to the edge of the pool.
Pete and Patrick gave me a weird look, I pointed at the window where that guys was still looking. I got out and ran to the room. No freaking way was I going to go out there for a while. Shortly after Patrick and Pete came back in. They looked scuffed up and bruised.
"What did you do?" I asked nervously.
"Don't worry nothing illegal." Pete sighed
"We're going to leave in the morning." Patrick said flopping down beside me.
"How about a movie?" Pete offered holding up porn.
I rolled my eyes and leaned back on one of the pillows. He popped one in and sat on the other bed. This soon made me very uncomfortable watching people climax. I sighed and looked away, this really wasn't helping. I bit my lip and looked away; Patrick looked like he wasn't enjoying himself either. We looked at each other and got up.
"Hey where ay going?" Pete called after us as we walked to the door.
"Don't worry; we're not abandoning you at a sex motel."
Patrick laughed and I closed the door quietly behind us. I looked around and sighed, why did we come out here? This was stupid, what the hell was I doing hours away from home? I should be there trying to clean up or taking care of my car or having fun with the only other friend I had.
"So, what do you want to do?" Patrick asked from beside me.
"I really don't feel like doing anything."
"We could just talk." He suggested quietly.
I nodded and smiled, maybe I was where I wanted to be all along.
Sign up to rate and review this story