Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Technology and Desert Skies

Protocol 15

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 0 reviews

"Party had instinctively taken control of the plan, I was okay with that"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2021-02-24 - 2364 words

0Unrated
“We haven’t come across this place before ever,” Party commented looking at the building. “This is way out of the safe zone,” He stated biting his lip.
“Me either, I know the desert is massive and the zones stretch for miles, but this is the first time Kai has ever found here,” I said pulling up my screen on the watch to find out exactly where we were. “We are near battery city” I said noticing that we were at the border.
“We need to be very very careful,” Party stated looking at me with slight concern.
“We will be quick, Kai is going to scan the area for materials, we will get them and go quickly” I sighed. “Kai, scan again for signs of life or draculoids and pinpoint where stuff is in this place,” I said looking at the overall view of the abandoned building. There were two floors to this building, and it was huge.
“Scanning!” Kai popped up and a blue line went up and down the map, pinning places for materials. “No sign of life detected, draculoid activity found,” He stated. Party’s head snapped around.
“A second ago, there was nothing” He said, starting to go into defence mode.
“Is there draculoids present? I don’t want a fight, Kai,”
“Especially since we could be outnumbered,” Party said also looking at the screen. He was still amazed by Kai’s abilities.
“Scanning,” Kai popped again, switching to fight mode. Me and Party stared at the screen seeing the little red dots appear on the screen.
“The red dots are draculoids,” I explained to Party. Party nodded and mentally made a note of their location.
“Total of 7 draculoids, proceed with caution” Kai buzzed through.
“Do you want to go through with this?” I asked Party. I was aware I could handle it and I didn’t want to freak Party Poison out.
Party nodded “We didn’t travel all this way to leave empty handed, at least we can see where they are” He said.
“Transfer this data to Party Poison’s watch, Kai” I said.
“Understood,” Kai bleeped and sent the map with the draculoid’s location through to Party Poison’s smart watch. Party’s watch blinked and the screen came up out of the watch.
“Okay, we have the advantage,” Party said pulling his yellow mask down and pulling up his bandana over his nose and mouth.
I nodded and pulled my own bandana over my mouth. I pulled out my gun in preparation.
“Let’s do it,” I said and proceeded with caution towards the building. Party poison came behind me.
The place did look like no-one had entered it in a long time, even before BLI took control. There was dust and spiders everywhere. I slowly and quietly opened the big door to let us in. The big room was pitch black.
“Activate night vision,” I whispered to Kai who shone a light through both mine and Party’s watch so that we could see better.
“There is none in this room,” Party mumbled as he glanced at the map.
“The materials are on the second floor,” I replied looking at him as we quietly walked through the warehouse.
Party kept glancing over his shoulder and holding his gun out. We eventually came across a set of stairs and slowly walked up it.
“They are up there, so let’s just be careful,” Party said looking back at me, he had moved up the staircase before me. He took my hand and gripped it tightly. Normally I would do that with Ghost. Party had just instinctively taken control of the plan. I was okay with that.
We walked slowly up the steps and saw another black door.
“Be ready,” Party said as he kicked open the door, pulling me up beside him to walk through. My gun and Party’s gun out. I bit my lip and spotted them.
“KILLJOYS!”A draculoid shouted. My eyes went wide as more draculoids came out of the darkness.
“33 draculoid’s detected,” Kai beeped up,
“WELL THAT’S FUCKIN USEFUL!” I snapped at Kai as Party had already started shooting.
I felt my hands and arms shake, “I gotta do what I gotta do,” I mumbled to myself. I took away my hand from Party’s. The blue flashes came back up my arms and my hands and into my face as I shot perfectly at each of the draculoids. I activated a forcefield around me and Party.
My eyes were dazed, only focusing on the draculoids surrounding us.
More and more draculoids had appeared from the darkness at this point.
“WE ARE OUTNUMBERED,” Party shouted stepping forward continuing to shoot.
I didn’t even reply, it was as if I had been in a trance. I stepped out of the forcefield and continued to shoot around me, kicking and punching at the draculoids.
Kai had put my gun into fight mode, which allowed me to shoot out 3 or 4 lasers at a time to different draculoids.
“That is Music Catastrophe,” A draculoid commented, grabbing the attention of the others.
“That is Party Poison!” Another draculoid noted, making more of them appear from all different directions. We had walked straight into a draculoid hut. These huts were scattered around the zones. Dracs were put on shifts in these various huts to locate and exterminate killjoys. Any killjoys that were useful were taken back to BLI to be used for the benefit of Korse.
One of them had grabbed my arm and stabbed my side.
“Fuck,” I mumbled out, elbowing them in the ribs. Kai had rolled out grenades from one of the pods, causing a huge explosion.
Party had moved closer, the force field stayed around him as he continued to shoot at them. Panic had settled into the two of us.
I noticed a black safe in the corner. “That is what I came here for, that is what I am walking out of here with” I mumbled to myself continuing to push my way through the multiple draculoids.
The explosion caused the space to fill with smoke and the surviving draculoids were coughing and spluttering. My gas mask had automatically appeared on my face. Handy feature from Kai. Party also had one, since he was in the forcefield.
“They know who we are, we need to get that safe and fast” Party said appearing behind me, he had pressed his back to mine and had begun shooting. Clever move.
“I know!” I shouted back continuing to fight and fight with all I had. Eventually the blue flashes had swapped to a red flame giving me even more power.
Party had looked out the window and noticed BLI vans pulling outside “WE NEED TO GO NOW, THERE IS MORE AND THEN WE WON’T HAVE AN EXIT,” He shouted at me and tugged on my arm.
I shoved him off and threw out more grenades before making a dash for the safe, with another forcefield around myself. I didn’t know how long this forcefield was going to last. I threw a pod over the safe, sucking it in. I reached my hand out and the pod came back to me. The forcefield had worn off. Leaving me and Party exposed.
“FUCK” I heard Party shout; he had been shot in the arm. I ran towards Party Poison shoving, kicking and scratching my way out.
“KEEP GOING, I HAVE IT” I yelled over the sound of lasers firing in every direction. I then felt my hand tremble, which let out a massive energy wave, knocking 15 draculoids down on to the ground.
I grabbed Party by the good arm, “LETS GO” I shouted pulling him out of the room as he continued to shoot behind him, hiding his pain well. The main mission now was to get out of this building in one piece.
“Fuck,” I grumbled seeing draculoids come through the entrance we had come through, they were surrounding us.
“GIVE IT UP AND SURRENDER,” A senior draculoid stated moving towards us, pointing a gun at us. They all were. There were easily 100 of them at this point.
Party was panting out of breath, whilst clutching to his injured arm.
“I suggest you move right now before I blow this entire place up,” I coughed out, refusing to show them any sign of weakness. That is what draculoids thrive on.
“Come with us, or we will force you” Another draculoid stated joining the other one.
“You both are a useful source for the future of BLI” The senior draculoid said. “You will be treated and paid well,” He was obviously attempting to bribe us.
“I don’t need your filthy money,” I spat out at them like venom.
“We have them” A draculoid shouted out immediately grabbing mine and Party’s attention.
“We have your parents and those other reckless killjoys out of your pack!” He continued.
“YOU LIAR,” Party shouted, becoming more and more angry by the second.
“It’s a tactic, don’t listen to them,” I snapped my head round to him.
“We will torture them for an eternity until you come with us” A draculoid spat “Especially the young girl” He snapped.
“FUCK YOU” Party snapped stepping forward, pushing me out of the way and shot him square in the head causing the draculoid to drop to the ground.
“Oh god Party,” I mumbled knowing the other draculoids who were at this point around us in a circle was going to ambush, which they did.
“Activate forcefield,” I basically yelled at Kai.
“I can’t, it needs to recharge,” Kai bleeped back.
“Activate earlier version!” I screamed in desperation as I continued to shoot behind me and Party.
“PLEASE KAI” I yelled; seconds felt like hours in this type of situation.
“Loading” Kai chimed up.,
“PULL OUT SOMETHING ELSE, MUSIC, ANYTHING” Party screamed at me. My kind was racing.
“I DON’T KNOW WHAT THE OTHER THING IS CAPABLE OF, I CAN’T DO ANYTHING UNTIL I HAVE THAT FUCKING FORCE FIELD,” I Screamed back, my blood was boiling, my heart was pumping, and my breathing was laboured.
“JUST FUCKING DO IT” Party yelled pushing back at draculoids.
I didn’t know what to do, we were being taken down, the warehouse was completely swarmed.
“Activate protocol 15” I stated to Kai.
“Pardon?” Kai bleeped back at me. Even my digital assistant thought I was mad.
“ACTIVATE PROTOCOL 15” I yelled at Kai moving and grabbing Party by the wrist and pulling both of us down to the floor. “Shut your eyes,” I said pushing Party face down to the floor.
“Understood” Kai bleeped up and let out a giant white flash. I held my breath hearing the draculoids scream out in pain.
The forcefield had activated around me and Party before the protocol was activated.
There was a loud ringing in my ears, im sure Party Poison had that too. I had never used it before; it was one of the deadliest creations I had made to date.
A few minutes had passed. My breathing was deep so was Party’s.
“What did you do?” He gasped out staring at me with horror in his eyes.
“I done what needed to be done,” I mumbled out staring back at him with tears in my eyes.
Party had sat up and looked around him “They are all down,” He whispered out, staring in bewilderment.
I swallowed a lump in my throat and sat up, looking at the carnage I had caused. The building was now on fire. “We gotta go,” I whispered getting up onto my feet. My legs were like jelly and I was shaking like a leaf. Party nodded and headed towards the door with me.
We got outside and I closed the door behind us. I was focusing on my breathing; my head was racing. I found a nearby wall and slid down it, tears falling out of my eyes.
“Jesus” I whispered putting my head in my hands and pulling my knees up to my chest.
Party simply stood and stared at me. I couldn’t tell if he was frightened or not.
“Woah” He got out placing his hands on his knees with his back hunched over. We were extremely lucky to walk out of that place in one piece.
I looked up at Party wiping away the tears from my eyes “I just endangered your life” I whispered out.
“We got out, the main thing is we got out,” Party breathed out. It was as if we had just run a marathon. He stretched and walked over to me with an open hand. “Come on I’ll help you up” He sighed.
I glanced up, realising how weak my body was after that encounter. I simply nodded, not having the energy for a response and grabbed his hand. He pulled me up in one swift motion, my legs still numb and like they had been torn off me. Party had placed his other arm on my back to help me steady myself. “Are you okay?” He asked.
“I’m fine,” I mumbled out, my head was light and fuzzy. I didn’t even notice how close we were. “I’ll be fine, I just need sleep” I whispered out feeling my eyes open and close, I was trying to keep myself awake without falling asleep on the spot.
“I have never witnessed a killjoy do what you just did,” Party stared at me, he was still processing the events that happened.
I shrugged “I didn’t want you to die, I had to stop that,” I said looking at him, someone from the outside would think I was drunk.
“No-one, and I mean NOONE has ever been willing to sacrifice themselves like that” He said still holding me upright.
“Well, you’re my best fuckin friend, so of cou-“
I was cut off by Party’s lips crashing down on mine. I stiffened for a second, before I kissed him back. For once I felt safe. I hadn’t felt this safe in years.
You heard that right,
Years.
Sign up to rate and review this story