Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Technology and Desert Skies

Accusations

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 0 reviews

"I started pacing up and down, what was going on?"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2021-02-24 - 2239 words

0Unrated
- WRITTEN IN KOBRA KID’S POINT OF VIEW -
This was turning into a weird ass morning. “Are you okay?” I shouted to Party, leaning on the door frame that connects the living room to the kitchen.
Party turned and looked at me, he appeared lifeless. It was as if someone had sucked the soul out of his body. “I’m fine, just having my coffee” He said placing his mug on the counter.
I nodded “Are you even a little bit concerned about Missile?” I asked, not taking my eyes off him.
“Of course I am” He said in a bored tone. My brother has never acted this way in his life.
“Why are you not wearing your watch?” I asked pointing towards his wrist. None of us have ever taken the watch off our wrists since they were given to us by Music.
“I took it off to take a shower, which is what I am going to do now” Party said, keeping the same monotone in his voice. He swiftly walked past me and went upstairs. I raised an eyebrow at him and checked my side pocket for my gun to ensure it was still there. I flicked on my watch to display the screen. Music had given us a 2 hour long tutorial on how to use the damn thing. “Out of interest,” I mumbled to myself and checked the location of everyone.
Music and Adrenaline was outside Zone 4, near the border of Battery City. When Adrenaline drives, you get there in half the time, because she doesn’t care about road safety at all.
Ghoul and Thrill were pulling up outside Dr. Death’s hut
Jet and Ghost were on the border of Zone 3 on the other side of the map.
However, not only was Missile off the map, so was Party. I scrunched my face up and clicked onto Party Poison’s icon. A message flashed on the screen
“Last Login: 18 hours ago” I cocked my head to the side, surely that wasn’t right. I also checked the last location of Party, which said he was 4 miles out from where the house was, this was before we had noticed Missile’s disappearance.
“This is all so strange,” I whispered to myself, I didn’t want to cause a scene infront of Party.
A message came through to the watch
Thrill Killer: WE HAVE MISSILE KID, SHE IS AT DR. DEATH’S, CHERRY COLA PICKED HER UP THIS MORNING FOR A TREAT FOR BREAKFAST, THEY FORGOT TO LEAVE A NOTE AND MISSILE’S WATCH WASN’T CHARGED.
I let out a giant sigh of relief and soon the watch was filled with replies
Music Catastrophe: THANK GOD, IM GONNA STRANGLE CHERRY COLA WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HIM
Jet Star: FUCK SAKE, AT LEAST SHE IS SAFE
I typed out a message “GUYS CHECK PARTY POISON’S LOCATION AND LAST LOGIN, SOMETHING SEEMS WRONG” I quickly sent it, knowing Party was in the shower and that he wouldn’t be looking at his watch.
Another message bleeped through on the watch
Fun Ghoul: THAT IS STRANGE, PLUS WHY WAS HE ACTING SO WEIRD?
Adrenaline Rush: KOBRA HAVE YOU MANAGED TO SPEAK TO HIM?
I bit my lip and sent another message, “HE IS REALLY WEIRD, HE DIDN’T SEEM CONCERNED, HE IS TAKING A SHOWER DESPITE THE PANIC”
I couldn’t settle myself, I started pacing up and down, what was going on
Music Catastrophe: WE WILL DEAL WITH IT WHEN WE ARE ALL BACK AT THE HOUSE, KOBRA KEEP YOUR GUARD UP, FOR SAFETY REASONS
I sighed at the last message. I knew I needed to keep acting normal in this situation. I sat down in the living room and picked up the comic I had left sitting from last night and began to flick through that.

--

An hour had passed and everyone had returned to the house. Party hadn’t came down since his shower. Everyone was cautious about speaking.
“Can everyone come down to the basement?” Music asked walking over to the wall. We all stared at her, no one had been down there before, not even Missile Kid.
“Are you sure? You don’t let anyone down there” Adrenaline asked, a little hesistant.
“Yeah, that’s like your spot” Jet said, biting his nails.
Missile had fell asleep on the way back in the car, we had put her up to bed.
“Yes, can someone carry Missile down? I don’t want anything to happen” Music said softly.
“I’ll get her,” Thrill volunteered, going upstairs. Music had opened the basement and punched some codes in, she must have been giving us access to the basement.
“Go ahead,” She said stepping away from the door. I don’t know why I felt scared, Music must have had a hunch about what was going on with Party.
We all slowly walked downstairs. This place was like something out of Men In Black, there was so many gadgets and gizmos about the place.
Music waited until Thrill returned with Missile in his arms and followed him down making sure she locked the door behind her.
She snapped her fingers and sofas appeared in the middle of the basement, moving desks and displays she had to make room.
“Are we down here so that Party can’t hear us?” Ghoul asked sitting down beside Jet and Ghoul. I sat down with Adrenaline, Music and Ghost. Missile had been put into a bed that Music keeps down in the basement.
Music nodded and pulled up a giant screen, showing Party’s profile. “I don’t understand why his watch is offline” she whispered.
“What do you think is going on?” Adrenaline asked. I leant forward and clasped my hands together.
“I don’t know, Kai also didn’t detect anyone unknown coming into the house or leaving the house or within a mile of the house” Music said with a shrug.
“He is definitely not himself,” I spoke quietly. “I don’t want to jump to any conclusions” I whispered.
“No we are definitely not jumping to any conclusions don’t worry,” Music said. “The other watches are active and intact” She said standing up, it was like she was a teacher.
“Party was with me until about 1AM playing video games,” I said “And he appeared fine” I said biting my nails.
“I don’t think that is Party Poison upstairs,” Jet Star spoke out. “He has been weird the last 2 days” He said. “It is like he doesn’t care about anything” He said, “What if it is a disguised draculoid?” He asked.
“Don’t be ridiculous!” I said standing up “I know my brother and I’m sure Kai would have worked out that is not Party!” I said in defence. I didn’t want to even consider that possibility. “Come on guys, you know that is impossible!” I said looking between them, they were all thinking about it.
“I noticed he was off with me aswell,” Music said quietly looking at the screen, she had pulled up a log of Party’s locations and logins.
“What do you mean?” Ghost asked, grabbing all their attention.
She turned her head to us and hesitated. “We kind of have a thing,” She said.
“Knew it” Adrenaline said, opening a bag of popcorn. “I was waiting on the confirmation” She said leaning back on the sofa.
“You can read everyone like a book” Thrill said “I was clueless” he laughed
Ghost’s jaw dropped “AND YOU DIDN’T TELL ME?” He said flailing his arms around.
Music rolled her eyes “Listen it’s not important, but that’s how I noticed, he changed about 2 days ago” She said “And that’s what I don’t understand because the last location was 18 hours ago, on the outskirts of Battery City” She said. “But Party hasn’t left the house, I think Jet is on to something” Music said waving her hand around.
“God” I breathed out, surely this was some sort of mistake?
“What are we going to do-“
“Hello?” Party’s voice outside the basement was clear, he had moved from his bedroom. Music pulled up a screen that displayed the camera that was outside the basement. Party was looking around the house. “Kobra?” He asked.
I stood up gazing at the camera. “No one move,” Music said putting her hand out, without taking her eyes off the screen. “Let’s just watch” She said. Everyone had stood up at this point and was staring into the screen.
Party was picking up random things and looking at them, it was like he didn’t know his way around the house. He was clicking on random spots of the wall. “What is he looking for?” I asked, Party must have thought he was by himself.
“I can do some looking,” Party said proceeding to walk around the house. There were no other cameras in the house apart from the emergency ones.
“Kai, activate the emergency cameras and pull the staircase up in quiet mode” Music said to Kai.
“Understood,” Kai bleeped out. Kai was full of surprises and was useful, you could have a full conversation with Kai if you wanted to, he was intelligent.
The emergency cameras gave us a full view of the house and Party walking around playing with different stuff. The staircase had gone, and Party had luckily not noticed. I was still trying to wrap my head around the fact that this could possibly be a draculoid, but where could Party be?
“If he does anything weird or locates a pod, I am going out there” Music said sternly. “If he acts weird with it, I will go up there and pull my gun out” Music said.
“You’ll escalate the whole situation if you do that, we need to be normal around him” Adrenaline said. “That way, it will prevent a fight” Adrenaline continued. “Let’s just go upstairs and be normal” She said with a nod. “We will keep the staircase up and if needs be, we can action any weird behaviours” She said heading towards the stairs.
Everyone agreed with that idea. “Okay” Everyone said in unison. We all slowly moved from the basement and out into the living room.
“Oh, you’re all here,” Party said in the same tone he had used all morning.
“We were talking about Missile and decided to bring her down to a safe place” I said to him quietly.
Party nodded “I told you all, she would be fine,” He said grabbing a glass of water.
“She could have been in serious danger y’know” Music said sitting up on the countertop.
“But she wasn’t so no big deal” Party said waving his hand. This was annoying Music.
“You know how serious it can be if one of us is lost,” Ghoul said “We are all wanted killjoys” He continued.
“I am aware” Party said staying in the same position. “I heard some noise out in the back garden” He said pointing out the window “Like people moving” He said.
We all immediately turned our attention to the window. “Those aren’t people” Jet said, and with the next breath intake the back and front door broke down and draculoids swarmed the house.
“YOU WILL COME WITH US, BLI NEEDS YOU” A draculoid shouted.
We were all taken off guard and everyone immediately took out their guns and began to fire at the draculoids.
“THIS WAS A TRAP!” Ghoul yelled in complete shell shock.
Music had come in front of us all, that blue glow taking over her “YOU WILL NEVER HAVE US ON YOUR SIDE” She yelled, beginning to fire at them.
Everyone got against each other, forming a circle, to cover each other’s backs.
“PARTY, GET OVER HERE NOW!” Thrill yelled. Adrenaline had run over to Music and pulled her daggers out to help at the front door.
Ghoul had gone to the back door and started shooting at them. Everyone was in a panic; how did they even find the house? How did Kai not detect them? How did they get through the force field? This was incredibly strange.
Then during the commotion and fighting, there was a loud ringing bang. I looked over my shoulder and saw Party Poison fall to the ground, he had been shot in the chest. I screamed and yelled; all the other killjoys noticed. I ran over to my brother, tears streaming down my face and clutching him “PARTY” I yelled, shaking him and putting my hand over his chest. Music was down on her knees on the other side of me screaming at him to wake up and holding his face in her hands. I didn’t even care about the other draculoids around us.
Missile had walked out of the basement and saw everything was happened. She screamed so loud; my ears began to ring. There was a flash of white, and all the draculoids were gone. I was so focused on Party Poison that I didn’t even think to question what was going on.
The other killjoys were in disbelief. “Oh my god” Thrill gulped out; his face was as white as a sheet.
Music was screaming at Party, trying everything to bring him back.
He was gone.
My brother was gone.
Sign up to rate and review this story