Categories > Games > Undertale > My Undertale AU's

Zodiac - Underzodaic

by LuxIsAnEnby 0 reviews

Just read :)

Category: Undertale - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2021-03-02 - 264 words

0Unrated
Name: Sans XXXX
Aliases:
Zodiac, UZ!Sans
Nicknames:
Zo, Gem
Relationships
UZ!Papyrus (Brother)
NFS!Chara (Friend)
Blueberry (Former Friend)
Dream (Former Friend)
Ink (Former Frenemy)
Additional Info
Birthday: 6/26/XXXX
Species: Magic Skeleton
Gender: Demi-Boy (They/He)
Battle Info
He's dead, you can't really fight him o.o
Short Backstory
He doesn't remember most of his life, so he decided to base his world off of the zodiac's. This was how he trusted people and became friends with others as well as enemies. He was born with the Gemini symbol on his left cheek(?). People thought they were crazy and called the police, which got him into the Asylum. He lived there for a few year's until Buttercup came. They became good friends with Buttercup as well as Dream and Blue, Buttercup didn't trust Ink so Zodiac decided to not trust him that much. They lived in peace until when Buttercup was framed. He attacked the guard out of anger, he was sentenced to death. He tried to cheer Buttercup up before he was stabbed stabbed by the guard in front of them. He watched Buttercup as a ghost through the good and bad times. He ended up finding out how to let Buttercup see them a bit after Ellie was created.
Appearance
Same outfit as Classic but the jacket is violet. (HEX #8e4bd6)
His eye's are both a light cyan blue. (HEX #79a7bd)
The Gemini symbol on his left cheek(?) is a dark blue-purple color. (HEX #4e3582)
He has a scar over his right eye and a bandage on his nose.
Sign up to rate and review this story