Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > Fall of Kim possible

Sheko X Kim

by Carexsid 0 reviews

Kim possible fiction. Watch as the virtuous and prideful Kim possible slowly gets dragged into a a world of lust and debauchery by none other than her 2 rivals bonnie and sheko.

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Bonnie,Kim,Shego - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2021-04-18 - 1129 words

0Unrated
Kim was still meakly trying to resist but there was no longer any power behind her limbs. Sheko thought that Kim was likely under the effect of some serum or aphrodisiac.

While she could have easily choked out the weakened Kim and escaped, sheko was not going to pass on this opportunity to pay Kim back for all the humiliation over the years.

Sheko alternated between gently caressing Kim's breasts and forcefully fondling them. Initially Kim was biting her lips in a feeble attempt to stop those embarrassing moans from coming out of her mouth.

After a few minutes of teasing, sheko slowly ran her fingers down Kim's midriff past her navel. Kim's body shuddered in anticipation as sheko's fingers  moved past her navel and slipped into her pants.

"you should be more honest with yourself" sheko whispered into Kim's ear with her warm and husky voice

She ran her fingers into Kim's underwear and she lightly used her index finger to brush and circle her clitoris. Then she stroked Kim's clitoris up and down. Initially she started off slow but even that was enough to break Kim's silence.

"a.. u.. ng.. hhhh.. mmmm"
" ahh… AaAaa… Mmahhh"

Kim's was no longer biting her lips or stifling her moans.

"that's more like it."

Sheko remarked with a sneer.

"we're just getting started princess"

A sinister smile spread on sheko's face. 'this is going to be fun' thought sheko.

As Kim's moans became louder and louder, this only made sheko rub faster and harder. Just as Kim was about to climax however sheko suddenly stopped.

sheko withdrew her hand slightly with a sly smile. Kim who was struggling to catch her  breath and had her eyes shut tight till now slowly opened her eyes to see what had happened only to be met with sheko looking down at her with a look as if to say 'beg for it'.

Unable to take it any longer Kim thrust her hips towards the withdrawing hand of sheko and started to grind and moan.

Sheko's smile spread even wider upon seeing this and she laughed "that's more like it princess!"

Then she leaned in close and whispered into Kim's ears "when I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk straight for weeks"

Then sheko gently but Kim's ear and thrust her middle and ring fingers into Kim and started stroking. She also moved her thumb to Kim's clitoris and simultaneously rubbed that too.

As she thrust deeper and deeper sheko suddenly felt something and stopped to exclaim, "heh.. You're still a virgin.. Haha hhuh"
" Well isn't today getting more and more fun, I'll make this first time one you'll never forget princess"

Sheko thrust her fingers deeper than ever before and broke Kim's hymen. Kim let out a sound that was a strange mixture of pain and pleasure.

It didn't take long after for Kim to reach her first climax. Her whole body shook uncontrollably and her head cocked back and her eyes rolled back as her back arched. Clear fluid squirted out of her uncontrollably. Her moaning which was getting louder and louder culminated in a hoarse croak "Bonnie!" and then stopped abruptly as her lungs were empty and her mind went blank except for one thought 'bonnie'. Even though it lasted but a few seconds, the waves of pleasure hitting her body seemed to be never ending.

"hoooh…. What's this, even in this state you call out another girls name?" sheko uttered surprised as she picked up her hand from within Kim and stuck her fingers into Kim's mouth to allow her to taste her shame.

"I was planning on leaving you like this but now you need to be punished don't you?"

Then Sheko leaned down to the panting Kim and said in a husky low voice "since you're a virgin you probably think the climax is the end so let me educate you. The climax in women is just the beginning, once you climax the first time you become much more sensitive for a few minutes after."

She took her fingers out of Kim's mouth and rubbed them in a circle around Kim's now exposed and erect nipples. And she continued "so what do you think will happen if I did this?" she asked in a mockingly melodic tone as she thrust the fingers of her other hand into Kim once again forcefully and simultaneously fondled Kim's right breast with the other. As Kim who thought this was over was once again bombarded by waves of pleasure stronger than ever before. As Kim started moaning and wriggling, sheko laughed satisfied.

"and 3...2...1…" sheko counted down. Almost on que Kim climaxed again.

But sheko did not stop or slow down, she just continued.

Several minutes later once again "and 3...2...1…" sheko laughed

…..

" and again"

……

" again. Haha! What is it, the 5th or 6th princess, I'm starting to lose count"

……

Sheko continued this until Kim passed out. "oh what a shame".

She said as she slapped Kim hard, when Kim eyes once again cracked open

"look who's back. Looks like we can have a bit more fun"

This went on for 2 hours where sheko throughly had her way with Kim until Kim was completely exhausted.

Just then

'bzzzzt...... Bzzzzt...'  sheko's wrist communicator vibrated.
'bzzzzt...... Bzzzzt...'

"what is it?" Sheko answered impatiently.

"what's taking so long? Grab the serum and come back to the lab"
It was draken on the line impatiently ordering sheko.

"fine... Fine... Jeez I was just finally having a little fun" muttered sheko.

"now what am I going to do with you?" lamented sheko with a smirk on her face as she eyed Kim, who was lying on the cold floor heaving and slipping in and out of consciousness. All her muscles twitching from pleasure and her body drenched in sweat as she was barely holding on to her consciousness.

Then a smile spread on sheko's face. Sheko removed the communicator from her wrist and set it to maximum vibrate.

"hmph" sheko grunted as she thrust her communicator into Kim one final time. "here's a parting gift princess"

Sheko quietly gathered the serums and as she was walking away pulled out her phone to dial the number to her communicator.
After all she knew the parting gift was all it would take to push this "heroine" over the edge.
And she was right. "AAaaa...hnng...mm"
Kim let out a moan as every muscle in her body seized in a wave of ecstacy and her eyes rolled back into her head as she slipped into unconsciousness, moments after which her limbs flopped to the ground twitching. Soon the only sounds that could be heard in the forest clearing was the muffled vibration of a communicator.

bzzzzt...... Bzzzzt.....





***
Sign up to rate and review this story