Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > Fall of Kim possible

Cum (Im)possible?!

by Carexsid 0 reviews

Cum (Im)possible?!

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Bonnie,Kim - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2021-04-25 - 981 words

0Unrated
Bonnie woke up that morning with a big grin on her face. She had a particularly good dream the night before. She had a dream that Kim was being humiliatingly raped by a chick dressed in a weird green and black spandex. Bonnie thought nothing of it and went on with her day but strangely Kim hadn't come to school that day.

It wasn't until several days later when bonnie realised the true nature of these 'dreams'.

It happened quite by chance on the day Kim finally returned to school. Kim had returned to school a few days later as per usual but something seemed strange about her. She just seemed generally distracted and kept glancing at bonnie throughout the day. She also kept running to the toilet more often between and during classes.

It was during one of these times when Kim ran off to the toilet that bonnie felt a familiar tingling sensation in the back of her neck. Through practice bonnie had come to realise that this sensation was the feeling of her powers activating. Bonnie closed her eyes to concentrate and being her powers back under control as she didn't want it activating in the middle of arts class. When she closed her eyes however, instead of darkness she suddenly saw a 'dream' or more accurately a 'vision' of Kim!

It felt very similar to the dream she had several nights ago except this time instead of in a forest, Kim was in the familiar school toilet cubicle. Not only that but Kim was in nothing but her underwear and vigorously grinding her pelvis against the edge of the toilet while biting her tongue to stifle her moans. Her face was contorted in pleasure and in one hand she seemed to be holding her phone.



Perhaps the most surprising part was that on the phone was a picture of bonnie! That's when bonnie pieced the clues together and figured out that this probably wasn't a dream but rather another one of her powers!

Just to confirm bonnie quickly whipped out her phone and pulled up her Instagram. In the vision Kim seemed to be looking at Bonnie's pictures on Instagram so to confirm that this was actually happening bonnie posted a new picture she took earlier that day during her morning run.



She captioned it hurriedly and posted it. Then she quickly closed her eyes and activated her powers. Sure enough 'ding' a notification popped up on Kim's phone. When Kim tapped on the notification it showed the photo that bonnie had just posted!

"Ha..."

Bonnie had to shut her mouth with her hands to keep herself from laughing or loud in the middle of class.

'so she's been nipping off to the toilet to jerk off to pictures of me!'
'and the dream where she got humiliated a few nights ago also happened!'

Bonnie couldn't help but grin as she thought to herself. Her powers seemed to allow bonnie to telepathically vote Kim whenever Kim was sexual stimulated. Her mind started reaching with all the possible ways she could use this to humiliate Kim.

She continued watching as Kim seemed to go faster and harder, her hair swaying from side to side and her tits rubbing against that cool tiled wall. She seemed to be getting closer and closer to completion and just then a faint white light started appearing around Kim. The light seemed to get stronger and stronger the closer Kim got to climax and just when it seemed like Kim was going to cum, Kim froze. She seemed frozen in time similar to the first time Bonnie's powers had manifested. Except this time the light that was shrouding Kim's body slowly coalesced into an ancient text above Kim that roughly translated to spell out the following question  ;

"do you permit sexual release?"

Followed by 2 options roughly translated to mean "yes /no"

This day just seemed to be getting better and better for bonnie. With a sly smile plastered wide on her face bonnie whispered under her breath "no"

***
"huff... Huh... Hng..."

Laboured breaths sounded through the girls toilet on the 3rd floor as Kim was furiously grinding against the toilet. This was the 4th time today and She couldn't seem to help herself. Just being in the same class as bonnie seemed to make her legs weak and her heart beat faster with anticipation. But even though she tried her best to ignore it she eventually ended up alone shamefully pleasuring herself to pictures of bonnie.

'ding'

a notification popped up on Kim's phone. When Kim tapped on the notification it showed a photo that bonnie had just posted!

Bonnie looked so hot. A perfectly proportioned voluptuous clevage and ass were shown in the picture wrapped in her tight sweat covered jogging clothes. Beads of sweat rolling down Bonnie's perfectly tanned skin which seemed the light from the morning sun seemed to accentuate in all the right places.

This was just what she needed to stimulate her enough to bring her to climax. As she looked down at the picture she thrust her pelvis harder and faster. Soon she felt the familiar sensation of a satisfying release approaching. But no matter how long she continues to writhe and grind somehow she wasn't coming!

.....

She had spent the entirely of the remaining art class on the toilet but as the minutes ticked by she was only getting more and more frustrated and exhausted. Eventually Kim lost the power in her legs and slumped to the toilet floor with a picture of bonnie in the right hand that now just seemed to be mocking and teasing her.

She decided to give up for now and put her clothes back on and headed to class trying her best to put these thoughts out of her head and headed to her after school cheerleading club.
Sign up to rate and review this story