Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > Fall of Kim possible

Bonnie x Kim

by Carexsid 0 reviews

Bonnie x Kim

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Bonnie,Kim - Published: 2021-04-25 - 869 words

0Unrated
Bonnie woke up full of anticipation today. She had made up her mind that today was the day! Today was the day bonnie was going to f*uk and throughly humiliate Kim. Bonnie got out of bed and quickly posted a picture to Insta.

**
All week bonnie had regularly posted provocative pictures of herself on Insta and had fun watching Kim repeatedly try to jerk off only to be denied the release of an orgasm. At first she thought it would pass, but as time went by Kim only got more and more aroused and frustrated. As 3 days went by Kim felt like she was going to go crazy. Almost every waking moment she couldn't get the thoughts of bonnie out of her head. On the fourth day She even bought a vibrator but while it brought her right up to the edge she just could not orgasm.

'ding'

Almost like clockwork bonnie had posted another picture. She was looking particularly sexy in a hot pink bikini and the picture was captioned "hey looser, I want you to see what you are missing"!?

It was almost as if bonnie was personally taunting her. She shook her head to rid herself of that ridiculousz notion. She tried to put bonnie out of her head too but she couldn't stop thinking about how it would feel to have Bonnie's plump soft lips kissing her, or how it would feel to have those huge boobs pressing on hers, or how it would feel to have bonnie perfectly toned thighs wrapped around her......

As thoughts of such nature kept flooding into Kim's mind soon she found herself reaching for the vibromax 3000 she had stashed away beneath her bed. Eventually the familiar sound of rhythmic vibrations and muffled moans could be heard coming from Kim's bedroom.



**

Later that day cheer practice was progressing as usual. Then it came time for the team ti pair of and do warm down stretches. "it's finally time!" bonnie thought.

"since Kim's usual partner chloe and my partner Beverly aren't here today I'll partner with Kim" bonnie announced.

Kim was surprised by Bonnie's proclamation as she always thought bonnie hated her. But Kim wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. All week long Kim hadn't been able to get bonnie out of her head so she thought she got incredibly lucky that both Bonnie's and her partners hadn't shown up today. Her body instinctively shuddered in anticipation of Bonnie's touch. Little did Kim know that this was all part of Bonnie's plan.

Of course if anyone checked the closets next to the gym they'd find both Beverly and chloe scissoring each other till they were raw because bonnie had charmed them both into doing so.

Bonnie's plan was simple. Pair up with Kim and get her all worked up during the 'stretches'. Then when Kim inevitably went to the shower to jerk off, catch her in the act and humiliate her before proceeding to fu*k her brains out.

Bonnie got to work on Kim. First she grabbed Kim by the hip and pulled her in close as she helped Kim stretch her.



Then she turned Kim around and brushed her hands down kuma neck, shoulder and arms until she grabbed Kim's wrists. Then bonnie placed a knee on Kim's back and pulled her arms back. This thrust Kim's chest out and strangely felt pleasurable as the fabric of her right cheerleading outfit cut into her. Kim was trying to act as normal as possible despite every one on bonnie touches feeling like a dream come true.



"on the floor, time to stretch the legs" bonnie said breaking Kim from her thoughts.

"huh.. Oh.. Ok" Kim replied as she sat on the floor. Bonnie now stood over her and pressed down on Kim with her body. Bonnie beasts, soft but firm could be felt on Kim's back through the skimpy cheerleading outfits that bonnie and Kim wrote. This was driving Kim crazy and bonnie was throughly enjoying seeing Kim trying to pretend that everything was fine.



She then pushed Kim onto her back and grabbed kuma thighs. This sudden forceful attack from bonnie caught Kim off guard and she left out a small moan "unghh...". She quickly bit her tongue to prevent any more sounds from escaping as bonnie prised Kim's legs apart and ran her fingers down Kim's thighs as if to stretch them out throughly. To a dirty minded observer however the position that they were in looked almost as if bonnie was fucking Kim with a dildo.



Bonnie eventually decided that this was enough teasing and declared "alright stretches are over, I'm going to the changing room"

This snapped Kim back to reality where she noticed that she was on the floor breathing ragged with slightly disheveled clothes and hair. Her face was flushed red and she was sweating more from the stretching than from the cheerleading practice itself.



Kim quickly fixed herself up and made her way to the showers. She knew she couldn't hold it in any longer. She entered the shower cubicles locked the door and started finding herself furiously.  Little did she know bonnie was following behind her closely.
Sign up to rate and review this story