Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > If I Never Knew You

Wedding Bells Echoing in the Forest

by ClassoftheTitans_fan 0 reviews

A/A wedding time!!!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-09-28 - Updated: 2006-09-29 - 1259 words

0Unrated
Before you read this one I made theresa's and Jay's a bit better so read that one first.
-------------------------------------------------------
Atlanta was nervous..How was her wedding going to come out? Will it be a disaster? I know Archie's the one but..

Theresa cooled her down. Her always being there for her.


She wore a long wedding white gown and was strapless just like Theresa. But her's didn't have beads she had sparkles.


Her hair was let down into curls, it was a different shade of red it was up to her shoulders with extensions on. She wore diamond earrings.


Her bouquet had blue, purple and hite roses in it.
Blue and purple ones we're roses and the white were camelia's.

Theresa's wore a long light blue dress the had spagetti straps and flowed all the way down to the ground as well.
She held blue and white flowers.

Both Atlanta's and Theresa's had a light green lace with sequins around the flowers with a nice silky fabric wrapped around the holder for the bouquets.


Theresa's hair was let down too with two pieces pulled back with pins with pearls at the end of them.

Both their hair's with fiery while they wore cool colours. Atlanta loved that.

For something new, something old, something burrowed, and something blue. She got her dress as something new, her earrings as something old and Theresa's veil as something burrowed, and the flowers and decorations for something blue.

The little flower girl was Archie's cousin's little girl who wore a light blue dress like Theresa's and held white camelia's.

The ring-berrier was Atlanta's brother's little boy who looked very cute in his tux.


Archie wore a tux and a blue flower pin on his vest/jacket.

The blue flower made his blue eyes stand out.

Jay stood beside him with a smaller blue flower.



They ywe're to married in a forest which represented Atlanta. But in a church that was in the forest. The window's we're opened to let the sweet forest smell in.


The building was nice and white and the rows and asile we're decorated with nice pots of flowers. Which had blue, purple and white flowers with green leaves sticking out as decoration.


People sat in decorated white chairs.

The ceiling had white streams around as a nice decoration.



It was a nice sunny day and you could smell the nice smell of the pinetrees and all sorts.


Guests were given white flowers and Archie and atlanta's parents wore purple flowers.

It was show time!!!


Archie's parents walked down the aisle with their arms hooked then stood in front of Archie, next was Atlanta's foster parents. (Her parents left her as a baby, Just like her ancestor atalanta who was left as a baby where Artemis sent wolves to take care of her. Instead her foster parents we're her loving wolf parents.)

The stood of the left of archie's parents.


Theresa walked down smiling that sweet smile and walking so graciously.

Then the music changed when the violinists changed tune.

The flowergirl and ring-berrier walked sown so sweetly and very cute. The flowergirl stood beside theresa and the ringberrier stood beside Jay. Atlanta showed up with her father.


She was beautiful, was that my girl? Archie thought. it must have been the most beautiful princess on earth.

This IS the DAY Archei thought. This WAS the MOMENT.

It was a miracle..a lovely miracle.


Archie was lucky to have this girl.

She walked down so beautifully as she smiled wit delight. She was so beautiful you we're speechless.

He could see it now saying these words...which one should he say. he recited them in his head quickly..He was such a good poet, couldn't decide which vows and the words to say on this very special day.

Which one....
I, Groom, take you my Bride, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.

No that's the one Jay and Theresa said, maybe they wouldn't want us to copy...

I, Archie, take you, atlanta , to be my lawfully wedded wife, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.

No that's too much....

In the presence of God and these our friends I take thee to be my wife, promising with Divine assistance to be unto thee a loving and faithful husband so long as we both shall live.

That's too little.....


I, Archie, choose you Atlanta to be my wife, to respect you in your successes and in your failures, to care for you in sickness and in health, to nurture you, and to grow with you throughout the seasons of life.

No that's not it...

I, Archie, take you, Atlanta, to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the woman you will become, and falling in love a little more every day. I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring us.

That's good but not good enough.

She stood beside him. Looking at him, the ONE.

It was times for vows. Archie finally decided on one.

"I Archie, take you Atlanta to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live."


Atlanta thought she would cry....

It was her turn.

"I, Atlanta, take you, Archie, to be my friend, my lover, the father of my children and my husband. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity."

Then they looked at each other with happy but tearful eyes.

"Entreat me not to leave you, or to return from following after you, For where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. And where you die, I will die and there I will be buried. May the Lord do with me and more if anything but death parts you from me." They said together.


"You may kiss the bride!"
And the new couple ran off with the Bride's maid and Best man into the forest.
----------------------------------------------------

Please R+R
Sign up to rate and review this story