Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > Lizzie's New Daughter

Chapter 21 Ending The Legacies

by orieo82 0 reviews

Someone or a bunch of someones are after Legacy Agents and nobodies safe

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Hoagie,Mushi,Sonya,Tommy,Wally - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2021-06-17 - Updated: 2021-06-17 - 7640 words

0Unrated
Wally and Joey Beatles yawned and they both looked at each other scared knowing if they slept they weren't waking up.
Joey(Yawning) Wally-what-if-we-control-our-dreams? I-mean-if-we're-in-control-she-can't-rule-right?
Wally(Crawling into bed) Good point Joey so let's fight her.
Joey snored softly and an evil cackle rang through his head as he screamed dream of someplace fun and landed on a beach his own trap.
Joey(Lying on a towel) Not my first choice but at least I'm not in her delapidated house.
Gabby giggled evilly as she having John's imagination conjured up a little girl looking like her on the beach building a sandcastle.
Joey(Looking around) Hmmmmmmmmmm I should write a book about fighting dreams I'm the best at it.
Joey closed his eyes as the little girl skipped up to Joey swinging a bucket and shovel with her.
Girl: Excuse me boy can you put sunscreen on me I don't want to burn.
Joey: Nahhhhhhhh beat it needy this is my dream.
A shark fin appeared in the water and it was attached to a lion footie as the little girl shrieked and ran off.
Joey(Closing his eyes) Now to relax.
The fin exploded and Gabby materialized sneering and putting sunglasses on.
Joey: I guess the slut decided not to show.
Gabby beamed evilly and walked behind Joey grabbing his arms as he screamed flailing and Gabby giggled throwing Joey into quicksand.
Gabby(Making a cheering noise) And it's Gabby Mckenzie with the sandtrap and the crowd goes bonkers yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joey(fidgeting) Get me out of here.
Gabby: Not a chance Mushi Sanban's looking for you.
Joey gulped as Gabby giggled evilly and got on her hands and knees
Gabby: Sooooooooooooo have fun sinking and I'll have fun sun bathing.
Gabby poured suntan lotion on herself and laid on the beach her hands behind her head.
Gabby(Giggling) Just wait till Mushi catches you.
Joey shrunk deeper into the sand Gabby sneering down at him.
Gabby: Underneath you is Mushi's bedroom and she's been waiting a long time for you Joeyyyyyyyy.
Joey snapped his eyes open back in his room Wally tossing and turning in his nightmares of his own.
Joey(Yawning) At-least-I'm-still-awake.
Gabby snickered as Joey's mom walked into the bedroom.
Mrs. Beatles: OK Joey time for a bath and then get some rest you look exhausted.
Joey walked off to the bathroom Wally moaning and tossing and turning.
Mrs. Beatles: I swear there just nightmares you'd think their going to die in their dreams.

Wally's Demise
Wally fell into a Rainbow Monkey factory his worst nightmare as Gabby giggled from the shadows Wally's nightmare come true.
Wally(Looking around) This isn't my dreamland.
Gabby(Walking from the shadows) Brilliant observation Genius it's mine and I have the greatest plan ever.
The Rainbow Monkey factory changed into an all Queen Barb room Gabby giggling and slowly walking up to Wally.
Gabby: See I love Queen Barb but she's lacking in the stuffed animal department. My idea is making you Queen Barb and stuffed my friends will be Uber jealous.
Wally(Walking off) Forget it I'm out emo queen obsessed tot.
Gabby(Wiggling her fingers) What sooooooo soon you just got here.
Wally opened a door and walked in seeing a bunch of mirrors and Gabby giggled having him right where she wanted him.
Gabby(Raising her arms) Time for the mirror maze Walls he, he, he, he, heeeeeee.
Wally walked from one end of the hall to the other finding nothing but locked doors Gabby snickering closing her eyes making Queen Barb appear in her dreams.
Gabby(Pointing to the mirrors) See him he's not a fan of Rock or you or stuffed animals. Make him a fan of all three.
Queen Barb(Sneering) He will regret not liking my music or me after tonight.
Gabby(Rubbing her hands together) Ohh goodie I'll leave you to him I have smaller fish to fry bath taking fish.
Queen Barb walked up to the mirrors muliplying a flyer for a concert falling at Wally's feet and the mirror Queen Barb's sneered at her prey.
Wally(Looking at the flyer) One night only Queen Barb The Troll to end all trolls performing her greatest hits.
Queen Barb(Chuckling) Every Rockers dream to be remembered by their greatest hits.
Wally threw the flyer on the ground trying every door finding them all locked Queen Barb giggling evilly a key on her neck that unlocked all the doors in the room Wally was in.
Queen Barb(Multiplying) Now to end this stupid boys nightmares forever.
Queen Barb cackled as Wally gulped all the girls he wronged in his life in the mirrors including Kuki Sanban, Mushi Sanban, Fanny Fullbright, and Rachel Mckenzie Queen Barb appearing in a full sized mirror.
Queen Barb(Sneering) Sorry to keep you waiting maybe if there were more of me to spread around.
Queen Barb laughed evilly all the girls reaching for Wally Queen Barb sneering and grabbing Wally and trying to pull him into her mirror Wally stretching an immense strength holding onto the wall next to the mirror.
Queen Barb(Struggling) Come on patient zero we're going to make you an Uber fan and then a girl. All girls love Queen Barb.
Wally(Struggling) Noooooooooo I'm slipping I won't be your fan.
Queen Barb gave a final tug and Wally tumbled through the mirror Queen Barb twirling up to him sneering down at her prey.
Quuen Barb(Flexing her muscles) Gotta love the workout bub. You aren't the first heckler and chances are you won't be the last.
Wally gulped running up to the mirror breaking it and all the reflections of the girls and Queen Barb broke as Wally gave a mighty scream and grinned thiking he won.
Wally(Dusting himself off) OK now to find a way out of here.
Wally's dad appeared in the dream and Wally ran to him hugging him as his dad laughed hugging him back.
Mr. Beatles: Wally I always wanted to tell you that I love you and Joey very much more than you know.
Wally(Breaking from his dad) I love you too dad.
Meanwhile in a junk yard a boy searched until he found a pile of bones belonging to Queen Barb and he grabbed a shovel digging a grave and in the nightmare Queen Barb's soul floated into this skeleton.
Boy(DIgging) Sorry Wally I know I'm late but she will be buried and then we'll be able to sleep in peace again.
The skeleton came alive chuckling evilly grabbing the boy and the skeleton grew purple skin, fishnets, a ripped white shirt, a platnum skull belt, spiked bracelets, black makeup on its eyes, black underwear, and a red mohawk.
Queen Barb(Pinning the boy to a car) Goody a funeral it could use some liveining up though, crusty old dudes are not the best fans.
Queen Barb raised her arms and a stage built itself her in front of a microphone and she giggled opening her mouth her tongue tying the boy to a chair on the stage.
Queen Barb(Grabbing the shovel) I'll just borrow this I'm going to need it soon.
The boy mumbled the tongue wrapping around him and Queen Barb giggled shaking a bottle of green liquid with a skull on it.
Queen Barb: See you tried to bury me and that wasn't very nice now I get to be not very nice to you fair is fair.
The boy John Lawerence screamed as Queen Barb grew muscular John's fear making her unstopable.
Queen Barb(Grabbing a car jack sneering) Time for the funeral wimpy.
Queen Barb forced John's mouth open and dumped the green liquid into his mouth and he screamed painfully as the liquid like acid ate him inside out and Queen Barb giggled picking John's skeleton up and buried it.
Queen Barb(Patting the ground with the shovel) I guess you should have been more prepared sucka. Now to give you some friends to chat with in the underworld.
Lights shot out of Queen Barb's stomach and more headstones appeared on the ground the junkyard now a cemetary for Queen Barb's souls.
Queen Barb(Looking at her stomach) No more screaming faces time to make more.
Queen Barb cackled evilly and transported back to Wally's dream her soul shooting into Wally's father.
Wally(Looking around) So dad uhh do you know a way out of here?
Mr. Beatles: Sure follow me Wally we'll get you out.
Wally and his dad or who he thought was his dad walked down a long hallway back to the mirrors that were miracously fixed.
Wally: Another dead end this is where we started dad.
Mr. Beatles(Sneering) Just give in to her Wally it's easier if you don't fight.
Wally(Gulping) If-I-don't-fight? Dad what are you saying?
Mr. Beatles: Embrace her she's too strong for one person to take on by themself.
Wally(Shoving past Mr. Beatles) Screw this I'll find my own way out. Since you died you've become a real dummy.
Wally stalked off as Mr. Beatles hugged him and in the mirror's reflection we see Queen Barb giggling.
Queen Barb: Aaaaaaannnnnnddddd take two sorry to keep you waiting maybe if there were more of me to spread around.
Wally made to scream his dream scream but Queen Barb having control of his body threw his stretchy arm over his mouth.
Queen Barb(Pulling Wally into the mirror) Now to show you what happened to dear old dad. I killed him by pretending to be your mom.
Queen Barb was in sexy lingerie and a screen fell showing Wally's dad French kissing her and Queen Barb choking him to death with her tongues again and again.
Queen Barb(Fixing her bra) Soooooooooo your dad said my music was too loud what do you think non fan of mine.
Queen Barb grabbed a guitar and amps appeared under her as well as a liquid and Queen Barb released the liquid and Wally shrunk turning into a troll becoming the spitting image of Queen Barb and she smiled strumming her guitar making Wally a slave to Queen Barb's music.
Queen Barb(Kissing her guitar) Almost too easy now slave I could use a foot rub so how's about it?
Wally(On his knees) All hail Queen Barb anything you want my Queen.
Queen Barb(Sneering) Good the bath boy is going to get the thrill of his life from Gabby.
Queen Barb's cackle echoed across the night sky targetting more kids for trolls and her rock army.

Joey's Doom
Joey yawned and stepped into the tub not knowing Wally's fate or his not caring.
Joey(Splashing water) If that girl shows up I'll give her what's what.
Joey's eyes grew heavy as a gurgling laughter was under him a hand reaching for him almost to his toes and he heard a knock waking up the hand disappearing.
Mrs. Beatles: Joey honey I have to go to work but order what you want for dinner and get to bed early you look exhausted.
Joey(Yawning) OK mom we'll do I'll order food after I relax.
Joey heard the front door close and saw headlights pull away and he closed his eyes the gurgling laughter echoing from under him again the hand reaching for him.
Joey(Drifting off) Just a little nap.
Joey snored softly the hand with multi colored nails getting closer to his foot the fingers flexing and grabbed his foot pulling him under the water which was deeper than a bathtub.
Gabby POV: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa now I got both Beatles and I'm going to squish them.
Joey tried swimming to the surface Gabby closing her eyes her imagination making the dream and suddenly Joey forgot how to swim.
Gabby POV: Let's see how deep this dream bathtub goes shall we?
Gabby laughed evilly pulling Joey deeper and he flailed trying to swim but Gabby knew it was impossible she now owned Joey and Wally her favorite duo.
Gabby POV(Pulling Joey deeper) Wally is actually Queen Barb's now and boy are her nightmares scary now that she has a follower.
Joey screamed bubbles escaping his mouth as Gabby cackled grabbing his hair and pulling him the length of the bathtub until he saw light and Gabby pulled him through it beaming down at him.
Gabby(Giggling) Wow a bath underwater what must that feel like?
Joey(Flailing) I-can't-swim-what-did-you-do?
Gabby(Sneering) I used what according to little old you little dream powers I had and I took away that ability.
Joey(Gulping) You did what?
Gabby(Snapping her fingers) I took the ability away poof no more swimming for you. I can do a lot with my so called little dream power I have.
Joey grew fear in his eyes as Gabby sat on the edge of the tub giggling having the perfect plan for Joey.
Gabby(Getting eye to eye with Joey) Now let's get to your doom.
Joey:M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-My doom?
Gabby(Nodding) I'm a Mckenzie and am not weak by any means. I live for scary nightmares.
Joey tried to escape the tub but Gabby just snickered throwing a liquid on him she deemed yougin potion and Joey shrank Gabby sneering down at him.
Gabby(Raising her arms) Taduhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a munchkin now for me to show this munchkin where he's going to be living, eating, sleeping, breathing, and crying for help for the rest of her natural life.
Joey(Gulping) Wait her?
Gabby laughed evilly nodding and she left to get Joey's torture the tub suddenly gigantic to Joey.
Joey(Trying to scale the tub) Noooooo I'm too slippery I- need- to- escape.
Joey fell back into the bubble bath the bubbles turning from white to pink sealing Joey's fate him not knowing it.
Joey(Sniffing the bubbles) Blech bubble gum and girly smelling things.
Gabby twirled into the bathroom Mushi Sanban cackling and jumped into the tub with Joey Gabby sitting on the edge of the tub sneering.
Gabby: Joey meet Mushi Your big sister seeing she hates being the littelest. Mushi meet Joey your little sister with no name.
Mushi(Giggling) Mama will name you and then chose the decorations for your room she chose Rainbow Monkeys for Kuki and I but I have a feeling Queen Poppy from Trolls is your room decor.
Gabby(Poking Joey's nose) And once that happens your big bully will become Queen Poppy and then Queen Barb and Queen Poppy will unite making Queen Poppy a rock princess and Queen Barb controlling Troll Village herself.
Mushi's mom Mihn Sanban walked into the bathroom sneering as Gabby and Mushi joined her and they knew Joey was done for.
Mihn: TIsk tisk Mr. Man time for you and I to have a chat mother to daughter.
Joey tried climbing out again as Mihn's half inch heels kicked him back in Mushi holding him down.
Mihn(Grabbing a washcloth) See Mushi and Kuki they absolutely hate my home schooling and training regimen but you won't I'll make sure of that.
Another boy Lee ran into the bathroom to save Joey and Gabby was ready for Lee.
Gabby(Shooting lightning from her fingers) Bippity boppity bam meet your scary monster.
Lee was about to attack Gabby but fell to the floor instead Gabby smirking down at him.
Gabby: SHE has been waiting a long time for this Lee. SHE'S very angry at you for locking her away for so long.
Lee(Moaning) Noooooooooooo-what-did-you-do-to-me?
Gabby(Walking around Lee) What every Mckenzie does to a threat I defeated you with your worst nightmare.
Lee screamed as pain seeped through his body and Gabby got down on her elbows and knees smiling at Lee's demise.
Gabby(Giggling) If you haven't figured it out yet your babysitter Louise Belcher is now you or in better words your her.
Lee grew pink bunny ears, faded lime green underwear, a faded lime green training bra, a green dress, black shoes, black hair, and frilly socks Louise laughing triumphantly claiming Lee's soul.
Louise(Shaking her head) Never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever cross a girl that goes double for crossing Louise Belcher shrimp.
Gabby(Sitting on the edge of the tub) Anymore rescuers I could use some makeup, undies, clothes, dollies, and stuffed animals cutie.
Mushi(Making a face) Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa good luck with home school and training regimens sis they are the worst.
Mihn: Maybe to lightweights like Kuki and you honey but to Mishka your new sisters name it'sgoing to be a cake walk.
Joey(Scratching at the tub) Nooooooooooo Wally will save me.
Gabby(Giggling) Someone hasn't been using their listening ears. Wally is Queen Barb's servant now so him saving you is out.
Joey: Prove it.
Queen Barb as if beckoned walked into the bathroom Wally on a chain attached to her breasts a sneer on her face.
Gabby(Pointing at Wally) Any more proof?
Joey: Nooooooooooo Wally what has she done to you?
Queen Barb(Tickling Wally's chin) Made him a pretty good servant that's what.
Joey(Gulping) So no more Wally rescues?
Queen Barb: Oh there will be Wally rescues just not for you shrimp. He's going to bring me into the real word.
Joey(Eyes going wide) He what?
Queen Barb(Nodding) You heard right Popsie and I are tired of dreamland sooooooo Wallsie here is going to help me find two boys to become Poppy which I call Popsie and me to be reserected into the real world.
Joey: And if I become a Sanban I become obsessed with Poppy?
Mihn(Washing Joey) Not if when and yes when you become a Sanban Poppy will be your obsession.
Queen Barb(Sneering) Now Wally find me Tommy Gilligan I heard he's plump and so is Hoagie his brother they will be perfect replacement bodies for Popsie and I.
Wally in a trance opened a portal to show Hoagie and Tommy arguing over who's turn it was to stay awake and Queen Barb sneered a pink outline being Poppy's fur after Hoagie defeated her in a backpack that Queen Barb had.
Queen Barb(Yanking the chain) Welp Walsie and I have to split time for Queen Barb and Queen Popsie to make a comeback.
Queen Barb dragged Wally through the portal as Mushi grabbed a purple towel and skipped off cackling good luck to Joey.
Mihn: Nowwwwwww let's see what we have to work with. no more blonde hair, at least shoulder length high, no boy thoughts, thoughts of Queen Poppy, and lastly a ginormous we're talking humungus love for mama bear me and that will help with the home school and training regimens.
Everything Mihn said Joey got except for the giant love for Mihn but Mihn sneered walking off having the perfect plan for Joey.
Joey(Holding his head) Nooooooooo too much girl thoughts.
Mushi(Licking a nerds rope) Yeaaaaaaaaaaa Mama Bear who is what she wants to be called now was very girly growing up.
Joey's ears pulsed in pain as girl thoughts raced through his head and Mihn came back with Mishka's pajama's Kuki's old pajama's and Kuki giggled knowing she gained a daughter and Mushi who was very defiant was going to be Mihn's.
Kuki(Picking Joey up in a towel) Come on shrimp Queen Barb awaits she's your obsession and that makes her unstopable in your imagination.
Joey protested as he was carried off and Mushi giggled seeing a boy tortured and Mihn sneered grabbing Mushi.
Mihn(Reading a letter) Dear Mrs. Sanban please don't disregard this letter Mushi has been defiant and is comfortable with straight F's. Sanban's don't believe in F's young lady.
Mushi(Gulping) Uhhhhhhh what's my punishment?
Mihn(Stripping Mushi) Into the tub young lady you aren't even close to clean.
A scream was heard down the hall as a white light shot into Kuki and Kuki sneered introducing Becca her daughter who was definitely Queen Barb obsessed to her new room.
Kuki(Kissing Becca's cheeks) Enjoy your new room while I work on dinner.
Becca's stomach grumbled as Kuki and her giggled and Kuki left as Becca spied training agents and not enough Queen Barb stuff for her room.
Becca(Sneering) I work the cute act dimples, my toothy smile, flutter my lashes all that and then I show them like sour patch I'm sweet and then I'm sour.
Becca cackled as a mirror in her room acted as a dimension rift sending Becca wherever she wanted to go and she giggled seeing the Gilligan's slowly drift off.
Becca(Snickering) You aren't for me there's two certain trollies looking for you and if I get my way which I always do they'll have you.
Becca walked into the mirror giggling at her Aunt Mushi getting tortured.
Becca: Hmmmmmmmmm I wonder what Grandma's home schooling and training regimen is.
Becca shrugged being in the KND treehouse as we see Mushi bawl begging for her not to be Mihn's favorite.
Mushi's Destruction
Mushi was forced into the tub and Mihn giggled muttering studious and strict hey with Mushi gulping.
Mihn: So you think I'm stuffy and bossy huh? Good I'm going to be stuffier and bossier now that you're going to be like my shadow.
Mushi(Crying) We tried that remember? I cried like this and you said public school for you but you have to earn it.
Mihn(Looking at the letter) Aaaaaaannnnnddddddd you didn't you flunked out so now it's my turn to teach you as for the Rainbow Monkey Heads well you've got a new obsession now.
Mushi(Gasping) Noooooooooo please not my momkeys.
Mihn materialized a fireplace from nowhere and threw the monkeys burning them as Mushi shrieked in terror with Mihn cackling and skipping up to the tub.
Mihn(Beaming) Nowwwwwwwwwww Queen Poppy will be your obsession which reminds me you said Hoagie was cute well let's see how cute he is when Queen Barb catches him in her mitts.
As Mihn said this Becca cackled behind a mirror and Queen Barb equipped with servant Wally haunted Hoagie and Tommy's dreams.
Queen Barb(Sneering) Defeating me once was easy. Twice with all the power I now posess now there's the hard part.
Queen Barb twirled behind Hoagie green smoke trailing in front of her that if inhaled would make that person Queen Barb.
Queen Barb(Giggling) Now let's see who sniffs it first Hoagie, Tommy, or Walsie?
Wally hating being Queen Barb's servant inhaled as green smoke went into his nostrils and Queen Barb cackled traveling into Wally's body at a fast rate.
Hoagie(Yawning) Ohhhhhhhhh hey Wally so here to join the Awake A Thon Tommy and I are starting?
Wally(Holding his stomach) Ohhhhhhhhhhh no she's coming back.
Hoagie(Running up to Wally) Dude are you ok?
Wally: No I was her servant I hated it so I breathed in smog and she's a part of me now.
Hoagie: She who?
Wally(Moaning) Q-Q-Q-Q-Q-Q-Q-Q-Q-Queen Barb she's reserecting herself. Hoagie you need to kill me it's the only way to beat her.
Hoagie: No there has to be another way.
Wally: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO KILL ME
Hoagie: You're stronger than her Wally just beat her we beat her before.
Wally moaned as he grew muddy red skin, amaranth eyes, missing piece of his left ear, fang like teeth, red hair formed into a mohawk, a torn white tank top, studded bracelets, two earrings on his right ear, only one earring on his left, black fishnets on his legs, black panties, and a platinum skull belt appeared on him.
Queen Barb POV(Giggling) Been fun Walsie but no more fun and games.
Wally screamed as black nails formed on his hands and he had black makeup on his eyes and a black guitar Hoagie gulping and running for the room door Wally soon to be Queen Barb guarding it.
Hoagie(Trying to push Wally out of the way) Move it Wally you're on your own.
Wally(Sneering evilly) Actuallllllyyyyyyyyyyy he's got me you're on your own piglet.
Hoagie gulped hearing Queen Barb's voice and she giggled as Wally moaned and the black nails and fangs made quick work of Wally's body and Queen Barb emerged blood all over her and she took a selfie posting bloody her all over Facebook and the KND website.
Queen Barb(Stretching) Shame I had to lose a servant to be reserected in the real world but Walsie wasn't much of a servant anyways.
Hoagie(Trying to open his door) Tommmmmmyyyyyyyyyy open the door.
Queen Barb's shadow engulfed Hoagie her smile becoming eviler as she cornered him.
Queen Barb(Giggling) Tommmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy save me please
Queen Barb sstrummed the black guitar smiling as the dreamscape changed to a boiler room in KND treehouse.
Queen Barb(Beaming) Nowwwwwwwwww to show you why I brought you here.
Queen Barb led Hoagie to a headstone and he shrieked in fear knowing who's it was.
Queen Barb(Chuckling evilly) She's been waiting a long time for this piggy wiggy.
Queen Barb took her belt off and pulled her black panties down peeing on the grave site as fire erupted from her vagina and she giggled.
Queen Barb: Guess I'm a real fire crotch just like you say.
The ground beneath the site cracked open and the pits of hell spat out a skeleton that was reconstructing itself.
Queen Barb: See servants are fun but having a Numero Uno fan like Becca Sanban is the tits.
A heart beat inside of the skeleton and muscles and sinew formed eyes opening and a cold, evil cackle reached the sky.
Mihn(Sneering at Mushi) The climax my favorite part. Soon you and I will be inseperable.
Mushi shrieked as all the stuff Joey had to beome Mihn's daughter appeared on her and Mihn sneered wider getting chopsticks and making a French Bun in Mushi's hair.
Mihn(Beaming) One last thing then this strict and studious mama will be your favorite.
Mihn sent colorful lights into Mushi's head and she screamed seeing what was once her feelings warehouse in her head was now Mihn's.
Mihn(Stretching her arms out) Taduhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mishka Sanban Mama Bear's cub is here to stay.
Mushi moaned as a white light shot into Mihn and she adjusted Mishka's eyes to the mirror Hoagie's demise.
Mihn: He deserves it for killing Queen Barb, Queen Poppy, and this girl off and he gets his comupance.
Hoagie gulped as Queen Barb to stop him from escaping made wet black tar under him.
Queen Barb: Call that a security measure Piggy. this girl is really taking it easy on you.
The eyes turned bright green and brown hair in ppigtails formed on the skeletons head, A pair of silk purple underwear fluttered down and like a magnet attratcted to the bottom part of the skeleton.
Queen Barb(Chuckling) She is soooooooooo angry I can feel her anger and she's definitely not happy.
A silk red bra fell onto the chest of the skeleton skin forming and the stomach bulging like an overly inflated balloon a blue skirt joing the panties and a yellow sweater joining the bra.
Queen Barb: I was thinking of making you Queen Poppy but this girl and you have history. The Tommy on the other hand well I heard he broke his legs reccently and that makes him easy prey.
Hoagie(Struggling in the tar) Noooooooooooooooo you stay away from my brother.
Queen Barb(Flicking her tongue) Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't think so as I said easy prey.
Two pigtails formed on the girl and also glasses, frilly socks, and white sneakers as the girl sneered.
Girl(Chuckling) You shouldn't've buried me I'm not dead.
Queen Barb(Looking at a watch on her wrist) I got time The Tommy has defnitely downed bunches of candy afraid to fall asleep and he has a lot to fear.
Lizzie Devine the skeleton reserected giggled and skipped up to a trapped Hoagie.
Lizzie(Removing a backpack) Poor, poor Hoagie always lost in the shuffle attention wise thanks to Tommy.
Hoagie(Gulping) Wait what's the backpack for?
Lizzie(Sneering) Your worst nightmare a 12 year old just ripe for puberty and her mama is nothing but embarassing.
Hoagie shrieked as Lizzie nodded throwing the backpack down Queen Barb closing her eyes the dreamscape becoming 12 year old Lizzie's room obsessed with 12 Forever's Reggie.
Lizzie(Pushing Hoagie onto the bed) Now let's see you'll need all things Devine and that's where mama and Auntie Barb come in.
Before Hoagie could object Lizzie and Queen Barb closed their eyes and as if hit by a Mack truck Hoagie was thrown backwards and his stomach stretched Lizzie adjusting a pair of glasses on his eyes.
Queen Barb(Brushing Hoagie's hair) And taduhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Emeline Devine is now a part of the nightmare club.
Hoagie's soul shot into Lizzie and his brows furrowed a classic Devine move and he shoved Barb and Lizzie out.
Hoagie: OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OOOOOUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT I'M HORMONAL AND DON'T NEED A PEEPSHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Queen Barb(Giggling) Tommyyyyyyyyyyy here comes Queen Poppy.
TOMMY'S DEFEAT
Tommy Gilligan moaned as he had casts on both his legs after his last encounter in nightmares with Queen Barb and Poppy who was killed by Tommy.
Tommy: Stupid dreams why do they have to be real?
Mrs. Gilligan(Fluffing Tommy's pillows) Tommy dreams aren't real their just in your head.
Tommy(Pointing at his legs) Tell that to my legs.
Mrs. Gilligan: A strange coincedence that you were falling in dreams and landed on cement breaking your legs.
Tommy: Whatever Hoagie's gone all Devine and hormonal and I'm the last piece of the puzzle.
Mrs. Gilligan(Shaking her head) Not true you still have Joey, Harvey, and Lee let's not forget him.
Tommy: I killed Poppy in my dreams no doubt Queen Barb who broke my legs on purpose is just waiting for me to fall asleep.
Mrs. Gilligan: Good news the doctor can fix your legs he's coming you just need to fall asleep for it.
Tommy(Siting up shaking) Wait-fall-asleep?
Mrs. Gilligan: Sure the doctor can't cut into your legs to fix them if you're awake that'd be painful.
Tommy: No I won't fall asleep I'm not giving myself to Queen Barb and Queen Poppy.
Mrs. Gilligan(Holding him down) Fine I'll hold you down and on comes the mask.
A mask fell over Tommy as his eyes grew heavy and a doctor appeared it being Queen Barb.
Tommy: Nooooooooooooooo Queen Barb.
Queen Barb(Cackling) It aint Doctor Seuss Bub.
Tommy thrashed not being able to escape seeing his legs were broken.
Queen Barb(Getting eye to eye with Tommy) You may have beaten down Queen Poppy but I'm stronger than her I'm not such a prissy princess.
Tommy(Crying) Nooooooooooooo wake me up.
Queen Barb(Sneering and checking a chalkboard) Three weeks a world record I'll alert Guiness but waking up is not gonna happen.
Tommy(Pinching himself) Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wwwaaakkkeee uuuppp.
Queen Barb(Looking at Tommy's chart) Broken legs I suppose you deserve them because you jumped from a plane without deploying your chute which FYI was my underwear.
Tommy: No shit that's why I didn't deploy it instead of broken bones I'd be dead.
Queen Barb(Pouncing onto Tommy) But we're getting off topic here. Meet the new and improved Mushi Sanban she's Mishka Sanban now and Queen Poppy's hugest fan.
Tommy(Gulping) Who's- hugest- fan?
Mishka walked into the hospital room dressed head to toe in Poppy The Troll her Poppy backpack bulging with study books, quizes, tests, and essays she aced.
Mishka(Humming Get Back Up Again) Hiiiiiiiii you must be Tommy the Poppy Destroyer right? I'm Mishka Poppy's biggest fan not hugest hugest isn't a word.
Queen Barb(Slinking up Tommy's chest) Anywho Mishka wants Poppy in her dreams and only one person holds Poppy's soul.
Both Mishka and Queen Barb pointed at Tommy and he gulped as Mishka twirled up to Tommy's bedside mixing cotton candy with his blood in the IV.
Mishka(Looking down at Tommy) If you're going to be Queen Poppy you need to comercialize yourself. Don't worry my Niece Becca comercialized Queen Barb soooooooooo I'll do the same for you.
Mishka touched Tommy's blankets and suddenly Queen Poppy and Queen Barb were mixed in a quilt in different fighting stances.
Mishka: See without your imagination which in this case mine trumps your's you are my plaything.
Tommy closed his eyes tight as the cast on his legs ripped and suddenly his legs felt better.
Tommy(Punching Mishka) I've hurt people bigger than you nerd. I mean who brings homework into a nightmare? A nerd that's who.
Tommy pushed Mishka down and then bound her to the bed taking her backpack.
Tommy(Burning the backpack) I do hope that backpack wasn't espensive.
Tommy cackled walking off as Mishka struggled in the bed.
Mishka: YOU OPENED THE ANGER IN ME I HOPE YOU CAN HANDLE IT!
Queen Barb(Releasing Mishka) OK he's fooled around long enough let's trap him and make him Queen Poppy.
Mishka(Sniffling) He burned my backpack and all my hard work.
Queen Barb closed her eyes and the backpack was good as new with all the work in it.
Queen Barb: Did he now?
Mishka shrieked happily and hugged Queen Barb as they both sniffed like bloodhounds hunting Tommy's scent.
Tommy(Running away) Good I lost them.
Hoagie now Nadia Devine sneered seeing Tommy run into her dream world and she was determined to let Mishka have him as Queen Poppy.
Nadia(Giggling) Time to show Tommy what a hormonal girl like me can do to him.
Tommy stopped running and saw he was in a big room Nadia sneering and following him in the shadows.
Tommy(Gulping at the size of the room) Who sleeps in here a giant?
Nadia sneered as she grabbed a blank sheet of paper and drew a girl with orange hair, a key pendant, a hockey Jersey with the number 12 in the back, green shorts, and mismatched shoes the drawing being of 12 Forever's Reggie and it became real Reggie stealthily following Tommy.
Nadia(Chewing a nerds rope) Let's see The Tommy deal with my hero Reggie.
Tommy shivered and turned around to find his dreamland now Nadia's a sleepover in full swing.
Reggie(Grabbing Tommy excitedly) Come on time for Truth Or Dare.
Tommy(Squirming) Wait this isn't my dream.
Nadia(Giggling) Nope it's mine and as my BFF Reg said it's time for Truth Or Dare.
Tommy was placed in between Nadia, Reggie, Queen Barb now sneering, and Mishka who wore an I'm getting you back smile on her face.
Reggie(Looking at Tommy) Soooooooooooo tough guy Truth or Dare.
Tommy: Truth duhhhhhhhhhh I'm not doing dares that you four can think of.
Mishka(Puckering her lips) OK truth so your question is do you love me?
Tommy(Making a disgusted face) EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW no I have standards.
Mishka(Curling up to Tommy) As do I and you better jump at this chance fatty.
Tommy(Shoving Mishka aside) I'm gonna bail this is boring.
Reggie sneered guarding the exit as Nadia giggled pulling Tommy back to Truth Or Dare.
Reggie(Pushing Tommy down) Yayyyyyyyyyy my turn and I choose dare.
Mishka(Sneering) I dare you to kiss Tommy whether he wants it or not.
Reggie(Shrugging) Whatevs I've kissed worse.
Before Tommy knew what was happening Reggie french kissed him and he was forced into a pink furred suit.
Mishka(Humming Get Back Up Again) See a Sanban always gets what they want and at this point I want a life sized Queen Poppy to snuggle day and night.
Tommy gulped as Mishka twirled up to him mimicking him giggling.
Mishka(Getting eye to eye with Tommy) See your fear brings me into your dreams. Being feared is what Sanban's like me do best.
Tommy(Strugging in the suit) I'm-not-scared-or-fear-you-now-get-this-pink-mostrosity-off-of-me.
Mishka(Snuggling Tommy) No can do see I need you to be my Princess Poppy just like Kuki's daughter Becca stupid her is becoming a stuffed Queen Barb and she claims another boy as a daughter.
Tommy's eyes were full of fear as Mishka cackled and grabbed his arms a newfound strength in her.
Mishka(Beaming) Nowwwwwwwwww Pops time for us to have a sleepover and then you'll finally be stuffed.
Tommy snapped his eyes open out of breath and screaming as Mishka grinned evilly having a plan to get even with Tommy.
Mishka(Giggling) A certain girl is looking foe BFF fun tonight and thanks to Tommy she didn't get it but she might now.
Sonya Roberts huffed as she saw her friends at a sleepover and she was working security detail in the treehouse making sure the last legacy Tommy didn't escape.
Sonya(Shutting her laptop) That tears it Tommy Gilligan get ready to meet your new BFF me and I'm a clingy BFF.
Sonya grabbed a backpack loaded with BFF fun and pajama's for Tommy and Sonya.
Sonya(Skipping down the hall) Ohhhhhhhhhh Tommy meet you BFF did I mention I'm also the bossy BFF.
Tommy eeped knowing what Sonya did to BFF's her last one Lee was tortured to be her sister and Sonya made him crazy.
Sonya(Stopping at Tommy's door) Tommyyyyyyyy time for BFF fun kiddo.
Sonya ripped the door off the hinges as Tommy closed his eyes hoping to fall back to sleep.
Sonya(Giggling) Tommy you had all the time in the world to daydream. Here let big sister and BFF Sonya show you how it's done.
Sonya closed her eyes and Tommy shivered as her body grew muscles everywhere and she easily lifted 400 pound Tommy to her eyes which dripped with evil.
Sonya: Meh you are such a Noob daydreamer I've been doing it since I was five which is only two years seeing I'm seven now.
Tommy: Why me you had Lee he was your sister torture him.
Sonya(Tossing a picture to Tommy) Lee was too curious and he died by the hands of Fanny Fullbright. Don't believe me look at this snapshot it's my fave.
Tommy looked and saw Lee skewered by a taloned glove on Analise as Fanny beamed at her daughter in the picture and in blood the picture said greetings from hell.
Sonya(Stretching) Sooooooooooo since I lost a sib I gained one in you. and I will make sure Analise and Fanny know you belong to me he, he, he, he,he, he, heeeeeeee.
Tommy squealed and made to run but Sonya squinted her eyes closed making the room bigger and longer making Tommy out of breath.
Sonya(Sneering) That's how it's done I tell my brain to daydream a large humungus room and it does it.
Tommy(Crawling) Nooooooooo-must-get-to-door.
Sonya(Grabbing Tommy) Noooooooooooo you must be my sib and as I said all mine and Fullbright free.
Tommy closed his eyes falling asleep hoping for Mishka but Sonya had other plans.
Daydream Believer
Tommy fell into a room a periwinkle carpet under him as Sonya's high topped feet tapping the carpet Sonya sneering down at Tommy.
Sonya(Looking upside down at Tommy) I bet you thought Mishka Sanban would be here didn't you? Well I'm like Joy from Inside Out I control your daydream station.
Tommy(Shrinking into the shadows) Like I told Mishka I'm not scared and I don't fear you.
Sonya(Giggling) Surrrrreeeeee you don't that's why I'm the monster in your nightmares.
Tommy(Closing his eyes) No you're not.
Sonya walked up to Tommy and pulled his eyelids as he screamed in pain and Sonya sneered in front of him.
Sonya(Sighing comfortably) Yeahhhhhhhhhh see I can be anything in dreams and your ngihtmare monster is me I know it and you know it.
Tommy(Whimpering) I'm not scared, I;m not scared, I'm not scared, I'm not scared.
Sonya(Pointing at Lee in the picture) Neither was he but his screams of Analise confirmed how scared he was.
Tommy dove for a window and boards flew onto the window as Sonya levitated surrounded by a purple bubble like Violet Parrs Invisiball giggling madly.
Sonya: As I said me I'm your Joy controlling your daydream station. To prove it try some little girl daydreams Tommy Boy.
Sonya zapped Tommy's head with colorful lightning and he groaned as a little Sonya giggled and waved from inside Tommy's head.
Sonya(Slowly floating to the ground) See Tommy I can't be defeated I'm everyone's worst nightmare a better daydreamer or a daydream believer.
A boy Tommy summoned fell into the dream and Sonya sneered knowing this boys dreampowers.
Sonya(Skipping up to the boy) John welcome to your doom my dreamland and you are sooooooo much weaker than Tommy.
Mishka cackled from nowhere a mist appearing in the dream and Tommy was pulled into it as Sonya giggled kicking her Queen Barb slippers off and staring down at John.
Sonya(Grabbing John's head) First we'll watch Tommy San get deffeated then you'll rub my feet, watch what I want, sleep with me, we'll become blood sisters, and have the best BFF sleepover ever.
Tommy coughed on the smoke and looked around Mishka giggling loving that her daydream was stronger than Tommy's.
Mishka's POV: Find your balance Tommy San.
Mishka kicked Tommy and he wheezed on the ground Mishka laughing.
Mishka(Punching Tommy) True warrior needs no eyes.
Tommy found balance and kicked Mishka into a fold out fan and she fell Tommy bowing thinking he won.
Tommy(Turning) Now to deal with the daydream version of Joy Sonya.
Tommy made to walk away but was grabbed with Mishka laughing triumphantly.
Mishka: Sayonara Tommy san hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hahhhhhhhhhh.
Tommy screamed in defeat as he shrank and Mrs. Sanban awwed grabbing him and placing a purple onsie on him.
Mihn(Cackling) Mushi always was his least favorite person.
Mishka giggled making faces at a defeated Tommy and Mihn sneered Mishka being the favorite Mihn pushed Tommy into a crib with spikes, maces, no bottom, no mesh screen, and other sharp things as Mishka sneered.
Mishka(Twirling up to the crib) Elementary school huh well that's for quitters I'm home schooled and still know more than you.
A white light shot into Mrs. Sanban and she patted her stomach smiling.
Mihn No more legacies now no one sleeps.
Sonya(Grabbing John) That's enough of that time to make me a sis and BFF all in one sitting.
John(Shaking his head) No please not that anything but your sister Lee disappeared because of it.
Sonya(Showing John the picture) Noooooooooooooooooooooo Lee disappeared because he didn't believe enough in me but he believed in her.
John gulped as Sonya nodded pinning John to the floor.
Sonya: You have three very flirty girls known as The Kankers after you so seems to me you have two choices be my sib or I could set The Kankers loose in your dreams.
John: Nooooooo not them just make me ylour sib.
Sonya(Shrugging) Well alright but I'm all three Kankers rolled into one.
John: That's impossible just make me your sibling already and quick they can smell fear.
Sonya(Grabbing a backpack) Alright alright keep your panties on.
John: Panties boys don't wear panties we wear-
Sonya zapped John's underwear and it became faded pink underwear with Poppy's face in the middle.
Sonya(Sneering) You were saying?
John shrieked as Sonya cackled and zapped his clothes as they became a flowing huge nightgown Poppy in the middle and Poppy slippers with Sonya giggling evilly.
Sonya(Ripping her clothes off) See I'm a Queen Barb fan and you're a Queen Poppy fan which makes us opposites but when I'm through with you you're going to wish The Kankers claimed you.
John moaned as Sonya twirled up to him pushing him into a bathtub.
Sonya(Scrubbing John) Good thing your not a dirty piglet like other boys. there squeaky clean now to finish you off.
Sonya like she did to Tommy zapped John with colorful lightning just as Harvey Mckenzie was running in to save him and Harvey saw how weak John was with Sonya cackling triumphantly.
Sonya(Kicking Harvey) Late much? Soon John will get the torture of being my little sister. Don't worry I got you a lovely parting gift.
Three girls giggled and ran around Harvey inheriting Dash Parrs powers after kissing him and making him their boyfriend.
Lee: Kankers and Harvey sitting in a tree.
Marie and May: K-I-S-S-I-N-G
The Kankers laughed as they grabbed Harvey and carried him off to their trailer May having a big crush on Dash and Marie having a giant crush on Harvey.
John moaned trying ti crawl away as Sonya giggled grabbing his waistband and snapping it.
Sonya: Hurt much? you did this to me all day every day whenever you found me almost sis.
John moaned as little Sonya giggled and waved in John's head and his dreampowers the power to transport people in and out of dreams were stolen by Sonya.
Sonya(Sneering) Thanks Twerpette now I can bring people into dreams and scare the death out of them.
John screamed as he grew blonde hair in a ponytail, a flabby fat stomach to fill out his nightgown, a big butt, and giant feet making the slippers bigger as Sonya just sneered at her prey.
Sonya(Grabbing John) Come on sis since you're all clean let me introduce you to Skunk chucks and garbage bombs.
John moaned as Sonya made a fort for them for the sleepover then threw John easily into a garbage can filled with slime.
Sonya: GARBAGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE BOMBBBBBBBBBBBBBB STINKY
Sonya giggled loving being the older sister.
Sign up to rate and review this story