Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Game

Chapter 20: Cunin Exam Begins

by WR7D1 0 reviews

Chapter 20: Cunin Exam Begins

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2021-06-19 - 7834 words

0Unrated
[Sorry for the delay guys, I was busy with my studies.

Hope you enjoy the chapter and pls leave review.

I want a good name for Naruto's Harem, it would be nice if you guys make some suggestions. ]

Naruto woke up. This day was different then any other day. Naruto neither woke up from a blowjob nor surrounded by nude kunoichis serving her. It was the day of his chunin exam. He refrained from sex to store his powers because he will not be using any of his special powers in the exams. All the girls were very busy for preparing Naruto. Ayame brought him ramen and juice. Others also bought him his dresses and weapons.

Anko came up first as she had her duties, she kissed on his lips and wished him good luck. Other girls prepared Naruto and all 14 of them made a guard of honor at the gate. They kissed Naruto on their way back and wished him good luck. Naruto had very fresh-mind for the examination. Naruto met with Sasuke and Sakura on the way.

"Hey guys, are you ready?" Naruto greeted.

"You don't have to worry about us looser." Sasuke tried to humiliate Naruto.

"Don't talk like that Sasuke-kun. Naruto is on very different level than us, if anyone in the Konoha is going to be genin is Naruto." Sakura revolted.

This may be the first time Sakura stood up for Naruto. Genin saw Naruto with the jonin and Hokage very frequently. Therefore, sense of inferiority was growing inside them. Naruto ignored these little things.

"Best of luck to you too, Now let's go to the room no. 301. Our exam starts there." Naruto informed.

When they reached the Academy in room no.301 they saw a number of leaf village ninja standing a two ninja's blocking the path. Naruto saw through the genjutsu pretty easily. But he noticed three leaf village ninja's whom they didn't know before. Neiji Hyuga, Rock Lee and Tenten. They seemed pretty strong to him. He forced dispelled the genjutsu and everyone was actually standing in front of room no.201.

They started to head towards the exam room but he suddenly saw that Sasuke was missing so decided to look for him and he found Lee and Sasuke fighting in the gym. Naruto saw a very high level Taijutsu from lee. Naruto was exploring a lot new in the exam already. He got pretty excited.

A jonin named Guy stopped the fight before Naruto interfered. So, they all headed to exam room. When they entered the room, Naruto saw a lot of serious looking ninja. They met a leaf village senior, Kabuto, he was too welcoming which gave Naruto a very bad vibe. But two girls catched his eye, one was blonde from sand village, mask face and a demon faced ninja were her teammate and another was a sound village ninja. Her teammates looked devilish too and they attacked Kabuto which was scary.

Overall Naruto had a perception of all the ninja's, it wouldn't be easy for him to win this one without his special powers. They entered the room for the first exam. The first proctor was Ibiki Morino, Naruto saw him once in Hokage's office. He was master of interrogation.

First exam was a written exam so it would not be tough for Naruto or his team but it was so hard that except Naruto cheating was a must. Ibiki set the exam in such a way that without very strong information collection skill no one can pass and a last question was a test of will and courage. Team 7 aced it easily.

Naruto observed the potentials among different peoples, Even became very good with Sharingan, The sand ninja's used some weird tricks which Naruto isn't clear about. Naruto even noticed Ino's mind transfer jutsu and Kiba's inazuka abiliy to use Akamare to copy other's script.

Naruto started plotting his future. Suddenly the glass broke and Anko entered in her unusual way. He looked at Naruto with confidence as she knew Naruto would pass.

"Now its between life and death, your next proctor is me and your next exam will be held on the training ground 44." Anko declared.

A fear spread inside the room. The word "death" had its effect on little genins even Naruto didn't expect life threats here. However, Naruto decided to be prepared all the time.

"All teams will be divided in two groups, one will get earth scroll and one will get heaven scroll, deposit it to me in the central tower within three days with both the scrolls, he teams failed to do so will be eliminated, There no restriction inside the training ground." Anko declared the rules.

All the teams were looking at each other, everyone trying to measure their opponents. Anko smirked at them, the coolest one in the room was Naruto, but he didn't what was going to happen.

"The next will start tomorrow at 9.00 am, don't be late, off you go." Anko and ibiki went out of the room.

Naruto called for a team meeting with Sasuke and Sakura to discuss tomorrow's plan. Sasuke seemed pretty overconfident, Naruto decided to avoid that for now.

"I think our opponents are strong, so don't engage without me guys." Naruto said.

"okay, okay, let's go Sakura." Sasuke left and took sakura with him.

Naruto came back to his house, the girls greeted him. Everybody freshened up Naruto and he was resting beside the pool, Anko was home by then. Every came to Naruto with a smile. Naruto had no idea what they wanted.

"We have a present for you, Naruto-kun, For your success in the first round." Mito spoke out.

"Well, thank you so much but I don't want to fuck you guys tonight, I have to continue for tomorrow, I teammates will get hurt if I don't perform." Naruto replied with smile.

"We are not offering our bodies; it is something which will increase your strength". Kaguya said.

"We created a jutsu today, look at our boobs." Yugao said.

For the first time Naruto noticed a small cross among the plateau of their boobs, he was surprised. Kurenai came forward and pushed one of her boobs in Naruto's mouth.

"Suck it slowly, Naruto." Tsunami said.

"It's very healthy." Mikoto smirked.

Naruto suddenly felt a liquid in his mouth. He was shocked, it was nothing but breast milk. It was very tasty too. Naruto kept sucking until it became dry.

"Sorry Naruto, it is my limit for now." Kurenai apologized.

"How did you do that?" Naruto asked.

"I am a Uzumaki too, I created the seal today and implanted on us." Mito replied.

"The amount will be increasing too." Kyoki galvanized him.

It really excited Naruto, one by one came to Naruto to feed him their breast milk. Naruto had a very healthy supper. Anko came at last and she said, "watch out tomorrow, it's gonna be tough"

"I will be." Naruto assured. After sucking her clean Naruto went to sleep.

Naruto woke up next morning and went out for the second part of the exam, everyone was already waiting there. When Naruto reached Anko started the briefing. Naruto noticed a snake tongue gut from the village hidden in grass. He was creepy. Naruto dropped his kunai on purpose and Anko came close to him for picking it up and Naruto was on the verge of spanking her quietly but the grass nija came and picked up the kunai with his snake tongue.

They entered the arena. Naruto selected a place first for their safety. Suddenly a big snake started coming their way. Naruto pushed both of them but he was swallowed by the snake. He didn't know what just happened. But he felt the speed to be very overwhelming.

"Kage bushin no jutsu" Naruto yelled.

Naruto clone became so many that the stomach of the snake was burst. Naruto came out. Naruto was thinking who could be it. He heard of only one ninja who can use snake like that, Orochimaru, He heard of him from Anko. Naruto shivered with fear. He didn't have the confidence to face a Sannin yet.

Naruto started searching for his teammates and one of his clone found them and transferred the information by dispelling. When Naruto reached there, Sakura was almost unconscious and Sasuke was beaten to ground. Naruto couldn't control the rage.

"let me out for while Naruto." Kyuubi wanted to take the chance.

Naruto let her out and suddenly he was covered with orange chakra and he was too blind with rage. He kept attacking at orochimaru without any plan. He was not even using his power. At that state it was easy for the snake sannin to defeat Naruto.

Holding his throat he yelled, "Five pronged seal." Suddenly all his chakra was gone and he remembered one last thing only that Orochimaru extended his throat to bite sasuke.

By then, jonins found the original grass ninja's body and they understood that orochimaru invaded the exam, Anko headed to find him without any delay. Naruto also woke up after the attack and he placed Sakura and Sasuke inside a cave under a tree and he started to search for orochimaru.

Anko and Orochimaru met and Anko was ready for the dual snake sacrifice. Naruto invaded at the exact same moment, He couldn't let her die in vain, he saw with his Sharingan about the mud clone of orochimaru.

"Back off anko. I will take it from here." Naruto declared.

"You make me laugh, I can kill you in a moment, don't you remember our previous meet?" Orochimaru smirked.

"You should forget the me you met. You will see now what I am made of." Naruto answered.

Naruto decided to fight with all his strength. He knew fighting a sannin would take it all. Naruto activated his Sharingan, orochimaru became surprised to see it and he attacked him with his genjutsu which portrays his lust for blood.

It hit Naruto, but he was cool headed and managed to break the genjutsu. He threw his hirashinin kunai in every direction. Orochimaru became more surprised.

"Who are you kid, trying to be all at the same time." Orochimaru asked.

"You are not worthy to get my answers, you fool." Naruto replied and started attacking using hirashinin. He cut orochimaru several time and he was bleeding. But suddenlt he molded his skin like snake and was totally recovered.

"You are powerful, what else you can do, kid?" Orochimaru provoked him for more. Naruto attacked him with full used his hyuton kept his cool though. He wanted to save some his moves for later.

"What do you want, I don't wanna kill you before that." Naruto tried get some answers before attacking again.

"ha ha ha, I can see you trying restore your chakra, well I will give you the chance." Orochimaru teased.

Naruto said nothing, he was happy that even sannin couldn't measure his power. Naruto started plotting too.

"I want all the jutsu and for that I need to change bodies to stay younger, I don't know how you got kekkai genkai but I need to change bodies for that, Sasuke is my next vessel and I will gain the Sharingan." Orochimaru continued.

"I will not let you take him, I will save him with everything I got." Naruto yelled.

Naruto was wise not to use any major attack with his kekkai genkais. Otherwise it would create suspiscion.

"You may have gained some low level kekkai genkai jutsu but that's not enough to kill me, you fool." Orochimaru declared. He attacked this time.

But Naruto decided to make the final blow. He used his shadow clone jutsu and used chakra chains and his own swords. He and his cloned dodged the attacks with hirashinin and Naruto grabbed him with chakra chains.

"You are making me want to take your body." Orochimaru expressed his wish.

Orochimaru tried to escape the chakra chain hold but by then two clones held his new molded body and one pushed the sword through his heart. Suddenly an aura entered in Naruto. He didn't know what happened but Orochimaru collapsed for the first time.

"I noticed you taking some time after every mold, you replicate it fast enough" Naruto explained but he didn't know what happened to his body and that aura.

"You are like that itachi, already too powerful to be my vessel, I will kill you after I take sasuke's body, till then" Orochimaru molded again and this time disappeared in the ground.

"I couldn't beat him; he was too strong." Naruto was upset and suddenly he collapsed again. Anko held him and took him to nearest cave. She started feed him her breast milk.

#Sasuke and Sakura

Sakura woke up and saw sasuke laying beside her and she noticed a weird seal on his neck. She didn't knew what to do but sasuke has very strong fever. She was trying heal him with first aid. But Orochimaru's subordinate Dosu, Kin and Zaku already reached there.

Sakura wasn't strong enough to fight them but Lee arrived at the spot and hold them for some time but not long enough. Then Ino-Shika-Cho tries their fair share, but failed. Neii and tenten reached their so did Naruto. After anko's help he was strong enough to come.

He was just about to join the battle but he suddenly saw Sasuke covered with curse mark and his rage and power increased a lot. He damged Dosu but he lost chakra and fainted again before finishing the whole sound team.

Neiji and Tenten left with lee and Naruto ordered shikamaru and his team to leave.

"Fire style: Dragon fire jutsu, Wind style: Hurricane." Naruto yelled.

The wind empowered the flame and it was enough to get the sound ninja's down. Naruto placed Sakura and Sasuke in the cave and came back to finish his work. But Dosu and Zaku fled the scene living Kin. Naruto wanted to take information from her rather than killing her.

Naruto took her to another place near to the cave and waited to wake her up. On his way her he already collected his required heaven scroll. So, he waited for her to wake up but she was ound. Naruto thought she wouldn't be a bad addition to his Harem.

"Why didn't you kill me?" The first statement when she woke up.

"I have plans for you," Naruto replied.

"I am not saying a word to you, Even if you know you can't do anything to orochimaru-sama." Kin said

"Those are not my plans right now, I have a different plan for you now" Naruto interrupted her, his leering eyes returning to hers.

"You sought Sasuke from your obedience, yet you don't understand obedience in the slightest."

His hand came up swiftly to press against the supple mound of Kin's right breast. The sudden molestation caught her off guard, and a gasp escaped her. She corrected her reaction and sealed her mouth, though she could not help a pained wince when the grasp tightened.

"I will give you… the slightest sample of the domination fueling the blaze in my heart," he whispered as a threat.

The pale skin of her cheeks tinted towards the color of pink. "This is your plan for me?"

Naruto did not answer; no point. His hand drifted away from the breast, trailing up past the mesh of her undershirt until his fingertips met her soft skin. His touch tingled her like steady, harmless currents of electricity. Again, she had to fortify herself against reacting to the intimate touches.

He seemed so controlled, so placid, that it was shocking when he made an abrupt move, yanking down the sides of her top, causing a significant portion of threads of her mesh top to rip. Her sleeves restricted her arm movement all the more, but she was more concerned with the unveiling of her beasts. The heavy globes swayed from their abrupt emergence. Her top bunched around her modified flak jacket. She grunted softly when both of Naruto's palms cupped either tit, lifting them just slightly to sample their weight. The draft of the grotto made the sensitive flesh tighten with goose-bumps until her pink nipples puffed out.

Naruto bumped them with his thumbs before circling the tingling areola. He was being surprisingly gentle for the moment, creating jolts of pleasure to rush up Kin's spine. It was hard not to moan while having her large breasts fondled so carefully. When he pinched her right nipple, she bit back a noise. Naruto did not take his eyes away from her breasts, switching from one to the other while the method of massage altered between hands. His left hand was becoming more assertive while the right maintained smooth caresses that were almost tender.

He said nothing when he lifted her right breast, cradling it so that he could dip his mouth down to fasten his mouth around the nipple. His tongue darted around the pink area, probing thoroughly. When his teeth closed on the tender nub, Kin hissed and feared that he might've broken skin; he didn't, but it did sting. Increasing the suction of his lips, he tugged on the tip until it popped from his mouth and wobbled into place.

Kin held her breath, expecting him to begin nursing on her other breast, but he just sat back and gazed coldly at her tits. Once again, his thumbs began to roll over the taut peaks and tweak them intently. It was becoming harder and harder to keep herself from reacting as he worked against her, but Kin would not give her enemy the satisfaction.

Her left tit was molded like putty in his hand. He jostled it, squeezed it, and bounced it before letting the heavy globe drop. His sleek eyes narrowed before he suddenly slapped the breast with enough force to make both mounds wobble and wreck her resolve with a sudden grunt. Did it hurt, or did her body process pleasure from the smack? Her head dropped, hair draping around her face. When she looked at the area where she was slapped, she could see the red imprint of his palm tainting her creamy skin.

It stung and made her shiver; another dosage of heat spread to her crotch, and she was sure that her panties were becoming saturated with arousal. Her face turned a darker shade of pink, almost red, at the prospect that she was some kind of pervert.

She lifted her head. Naruto wasn't touching her at all now, content to just stare at her. Then, all too easily, he moved in close to her so that she could feel his aura, and his hand slipped underneath the hem of her skirt, bunching it up over her thighs as his fingers pressed firmly against her crotch. Her eyes widened with a sharp gasp. For just that one moment, all of her muscles tensed before immediately giving out. She fell against him, and it was the first time he smirked; she felt it like ice on the nape of her neck, but the following chuckle felt like the blaze of hell.

"Did you suddenly lose your nerve, Kin?" he breathed, saying her name mockingly while digging his fingers harder against her snatch, confirming that her arousal was growing. He nipped at the sensitive area beneath her ear.

She gritted her teeth to scowl at him, but she could not say anything. Her heart was in her throat, pounding so hard that it wracked her entire body. Her core throbbed as Naruto's fingers continued to wriggle against her. She was losing control of herself, her hips starting to gyrate against the Uzumaki's hand.

"Dammit…!" She moaned when her panties were shoved to one side and Naruto's fingers boldly invaded that private space. He explored her slick folds, easing them aside so that his middle finger could probe the entrance of her depths. When the digit sunk into her, tight walls clinging tightly around him, Kin's hips began to quake as she fought against the involuntary urge to buck against him; it was becoming increasingly difficult when his thumb met and rubbed against her pearl. The strength of her contracting muscles increased around his invading finger.

With flushed cheeks and sweat glistening on her forehead, she sneered at her captor, clenching her teeth. She fought against him to try and remove his persuasive fingers from her pussy. She wanted to speak her distaste of this Uzumaki, kidnapper and killer, but her voice turned against her. Instinctive response was in control now and was shutting down any form of protest she could give to try to dissuade his advances. In her head, she was screaming how she wanted to get out of there, but the rest of her was screaming for more.

Naruto moved away then, spacing themselves out before hooking his hands underneath her knees. She grunted softly in discomfort when her butt was dragged over the ground.

"What are you doing?" She felt the use of her voice was wasted on a stupid question; she felt that she should've taken advantage of its sudden cooperation by cursing Naruto.

Again, the impassive just ignored her and kept to the course. He readjusted himself, legs pulled underneath him so that he was almost curled in a ball. For a moment, he glanced at her, smirking at her with his eyes rather than his straight mouth. Then, his whole attention was trained to the uneven hem of her snake patterned pant; even the tiniest hint of her undergarment couldn't be seen from this vantage point, but he was not hesitant to push down the pant to eye his prize. With a powerful, sure hand, he discarded the white panties.

Kin huffed at his audacity, not revealing her embarrassment when he inspected her closely. His middle and index fingers spread the engorged petals of her sex. Then those damned Uzumaki eyes regarded her before he could dive in, mouth first. He observed from his previous intrusion of her snug vagina.

"You're tight," he told her. "Have the men of Otogakure been neglecting you, or have you been the one neglecting them?" His grin was slight and snakelike.

Smug, little bastard. Kin retorted coolly, though hardly trying to mask her hatred,

"Is that not what you've been doing to your friends of Konoha?" Naruto ceased all movement, his eyes suddenly intense and muscles tautening subtly. A nerve had been struck. "The uchina boy and pink-haired girl…" Kin sought a greater reaction, hopefully deter Naruto from proceeding; instead, he immediately crammed both of his fingers into her hole, making her exclaim in the quiet of the cave.

Naruto lifted his face to be hardly a centimeter away from hers. For that singular moment, Kin was gripped by fear.

"I have no ties whatsoever, no bonds to anyone but power," he cautioned her. His fingers shoved deeper into her to make her yelp.

"Everyone else is nothing to me." He continued his onslaught of her nether regions by brutally rubbing her clit. He watched the unwanted pleasure play across her face, and became satisfied that she was now silenced.

Back to his objective, he dropped himself back down to her crotch, pulling his saturated fingers from her depths to be replaced by his mouth and tongue. He was tender at first, like an actual lover, touching her inner thighs close to their heated apex. The trimmed, blonde hair of her mound tickled his lips when he headed straight for her snatch.

She felt his hot breath on her moist flesh, his lips dangling so close, ready to offer pleasure at the moment of his choosing. A frustrated grunt left her; it was wicked enough to force himself on her, but even more so to have her expecting it, yet not delivering. What was he waiting for? Her head fell back with a relieved sigh when the handsome Uzumaki pushed his lips against her pussy.

The tongue wriggled against her folds, seeking her entrance and finally succeeding. The taste of her arousal flowed over the intruding muscle. Naruto made a soft sound as he compressed his mouth more firmly against her to reach further; this led the tip of his nose to nuzzle her clit for double stimulus.

Kin's chest heaved as the tongue-lashing continued. When she glanced down, all she could see was the sleek, pushed-back points of Naruto's blonde hair, shifting ever so slightly with every change of his mouth's technique. "Ah…" The pleasure was overwhelming her. Droplets of sweat trickled down, seeping in the deep valley of her cleavage.

Her nipples were so tight, begging for more attention. She found herself to be glad that her hands were tied behind her; if they were free, she was afraid that she might start pulling on Naruto's shoulders and urging him to go on, or that she would grope her breasts and put on a show for him to enjoy.

The stroking of his tongue increased when her pussy began to flutter more violently. Oh no, I'm gonna cum, she shamefully realized while squeezing her eyes shut and trying to fight back at the tidal wave ready to overcome her. Every muscle within her began to give off spasms, her breath hitching in her throat like hiccups.

Naruto moved a finger up to pet her labia. Yes, he was breaking her with every swath of his tongue. He removed it entirely so that he may run it up and down her quivering slit. To hurry her to bliss, he paid rapt attention to her clitoris, flicking it with his tongue or sucking it in between his teeth, working her until she lost all restraint and started bucking her hips against his face.

So close… So close! Kin could almost cry. It was to be her first release of sexual tension in so long. Her hands balled into tight fists, her palms stinging as her fingernails dug into her flesh. A real orgasm, given to her by the one she was hunting! The shame! What was it about this tragic scenario that seemed to raise her to such a peak?

Yet, when the dam was just about break and her climax achieved, Naruto stopped altogether, and she couldn't feel so much as his breath touching her pussy. Coldly, while she panted and suffered the unsatisfying decline from completion, Naruto sat back and wiped his wet mouth over his arm-guard. He observed her, leering as her hips jerked yearningly for any sort of stimulation. She could act cool all she wanted, but when she was brought to the brink, she cracked like all others, and her feelings could be read like a book.

"Did you want more?" he asked her, resuming his emotionless face.

Kin did not even bother to hide her hatred for him when she cussed at him, calling him a despicable bastard. She made a valiant struggle, but her muscles had yet to regain their potency; she fought with the tenacity of a dying fish out of water. Her foot kicked out against his thigh, but it was a glancing blow that he easily ignored.

Perhaps if she was a bit more on the mark, he would've been reeling and maybe even lost interest in violating her. However, that was not the case, and the sworn enemy of Konoha rose to full stature, an ominous figure shrouded in shadow with the flickering torchlight behind him.

There was a bulge at the front of his loose trousers. He was not immune to his own provocations. The swords was undone, tossed over near where Kin's wet panties lay in ruin. The waistline of his trousers went slack, but they did not drop altogether. Only when he deliberately tugged them down did Kin hold her breath while being exposed to his manhood. He was long and wide, unexpected from someone so sleek. Kin's mouth went partially opened.

"Intimidated?" he asked.

She scowled. He was hardly the biggest she'd seen, but the circumstances did leave him in a seat of domination.

The silence brought a chortle from Naruto's grinning mouth. Like lightning, he came down on her, her tits mashing against his chest. There was his breath again, on her lips, tasting like ash.

"If that were true," he murmured before slipping to her ear, "you would not be so tense."

His fingers found her entrance again, this time keeping their involvement brief, merely testing her. He felt her breathe heavily against his shoulder; she did well at holding in the sounds of pleasure, but her body practically screamed for more. She was so drenched. Her pussy would probably suck him into her when he began.

Kin couldn't stop the shiver that ran through her when Naruto situated himself between her thighs. Instinctively, mindlessly, she widened the space; she would need to spread herself as much as she could to take him into her. That long appendage of his slowly approached her awaiting snatch, so very slow. She wanted to tell him to get a move on it, but did not want to seem willing. Secretly-anticipating silence; that was how she would endure.

"Uhn…" She held her breath when the swollen cockhead finally met her nether lips. He brushed it up and down, slickening the tip with her juices while his pre-cum smeared the entrance. Then, lining himself up, he moved inward, spreading her like she'd not been in a while. She gasped, eyes widening as the impressive cock inched into her at an agonizingly slow pace. How could he keep so collected, even now?

It wasn't difficult for him to maintain his cool; He exhaled smoothly, retracting his hips a few inches before curling them back up to embed the final inches into Kin's snug warmth. One of his hands clasped onto the side of her waist while the other planted on the floor to support his weight. He jerked his hips a few times to help her accommodate his girth, and then he went motionless.

"You're tight," he suddenly said to her, looking into her eyes though she would not be distracted from the bodily union she was sharing with Oto's archenemy.

"Would you prefer if I removed myself from you?" He drew out halfway, and when it seemed like he would vacate her entirely, she inadvertently made a sound of protest. This did not stop him from pulling out until only the head remained. Then he rammed back in her, the jarring force taking her by surprise and causing her breasts to bounce. She sounded like she was crying.

Naruto repeated the move, deeming that her body had fitted around him nicely like a sleeve. He made several grunts as he pounded into his captive, her body wracking with pleasure and her hands yearning to grab onto something for support. The lopsided smirk returned, more wickedly than before.

"Or do you want me to continue fucking you like this?"

Kin couldn't find the voice to answer, but her subtle sounds and sobs of pleasure were an acceptable reply. Her hips were pulled against his, each thrust making a sloppy, wet sound. When he would withdraw, her pussy ached for his immediate return, flexing about him like a vice when he fully reseated his length. She could not hold back the sounds of her pleasure any longer; there was no point. Enemy or not, she wanted him to fuck her into oblivion.

Naruto kept the pace hard and strong, though he did not limit himself to one style of thrusting. He gyrated his pelvis against her, changed the timing of his movements, and included his hand to thumb her aching clit. However, he took that hand from her pussy to support her left breast, holding it in place so that his mouth could slip around the taut nipple. When he began to suck on it, nipping and licking, Kin cried out.

Even during intercourse, he proved himself a genius. In a matter of moments, the orgasm that was thought to have been lost came raging back. Her head fell back, mouth wide and eyes unseeing. Her pussy gripped frantically at Naruto's plowing cock, slowing his pace insignificantly. She wished he would give her some time to adjust, otherwise she felt that she would be stuck on this high for far too long and would never want to come back down again. Her flowing nectar seeped out from around his shaft, oozing down to the crevice of her ass and the tight ring of muscle.

"No! Slow down!" Kin gasped out, wishing that she had the use of her arms, if only to push against Naruto's waist to temper his motions. However, her request only spurred the Uzumaki on. With a sound like a growl, his hands cupped either of her ass cheeks, and before she knew it, she was hoisted off the ground and had her back against the tree, her knees hooked over his arms with her feet flopping with every one of his vicious thrusts.

Now that he was standing up and had gravity on his side, it helped him reach deeper into her pussy. The new feeling brought her orgasm to its peak again. Her essence oozed down Naruto's thrusting cock to make a mess of his scrotum and lap.

Naruto was pleased; the only way her resolve could've broken more is if she shattered into pieces with his next thrust. His hip movements became a little dull when he craned his head slightly and moved his left hand closer to his lips. He inserted the middle fingertip, sucking a little on it and slathering it with a heavy coat of saliva. Then, after slipping it from his mouth, the hand slipped underneath Kin and traveled along the crack of her spread ass until…

"Ah! What are you doing?!" She looked wide-eyed at him, wincing when his middle finger pushed through and crawled carefully past her anus. The experience was new to her, because while she had tried anal once or twice, she hadn't felt something as nimble as a finger massaging the sensitive walls of her rectum. She ground her teeth together. He may have been exploring her without permission, but Naruto was not neglecting taking care of her satisfaction.

He paced himself, not willing to lose his seed just yet. His invading finger continued to rub the insides of her ass to bestow her with more unusual pleasure. But when the feeling became too much and her body entered the stage of her second orgasm, the Uzumaki could not fight against the urge. The undulating walls around him, the way her pussy yearned for him, the feeling of her soft breasts against his chest; he felt weak the instant his hot cum shot up his cock.

He made sure to bury himself all the way into her. Kin whimpered from the feeling of having hot fluid sprayed into her uterus. No other man had been so careless – though Naruto was being intentional – and usually pulled out to finish on her legs or tits. This sensation was unlike any other, coating the walls of her insides and burning them with the heat of life. A mini-orgasm was drawn from her with this very new experience.

The last of Naruto's load had been spent, and he withdrew from her; his middle finger slipped out of her rectum as well. The two dropped back down to the floor under the careful guidance of the Uzumaki. Both did not move or say a word, trying to collect themselves from their shared release. Not surprisingly, though, Naruto recovered first. His hand came up to latch on her sweaty tit, squeezing his fingers into the supple flesh until she whined.

"I'm not done with you," he warned her in a harsh whisper before forcing his mouth over her nipple. His hands pawed at her curves, squeezing her thighs and plump ass as best as he could. She moaned and squirmed a little, but his ministrations did not last long; he stood up and presented his cock to her. Did he wilt at all? He was still at full-mast and covered in the mingling of their juices. With a hand maneuvering it, he angled the prick at her face and gave her a single command:

"Suck." Kin recoiled in offense. "No," she objected in a quiet breath when the erection thrust towards her face. She turned away and cringed when the blunt head bumped against her cheek. Juices were smeared over her flushed skin. He snatched her by the hair and forced her to face his cock. She pursed her lips when he rubbed against her mouth.

"Open your mouth now," he said in a sterner tone.

The fist in her hair tightened until it threatened to rip the strands out by the roots. He repeated himself, saying that it would be the last time. Reluctantly, her lips parted, and he surged forward. She tasted herself on him, so pungent on her tongue. When he neared the back of her throat, she moaned. She considered biting down as hard as she could, but it was too dangerous.

Naruto's expression remained unchanged; only the merest grunt was given every now and then. Once, he dove deep into her mouth, pushing into her throat until she gagged and forcibly tried to eject him. His thrusts became harder, but he refrained from shoving in too deep. Kin whimpered and closed her eyes as he pounded her face. Then he extracted herself; immediately, she panted heavily, doubling over to try to steady her bated breath.

The dick smacked the side of her face. Little she could do. He slapped her again with his cock before shoving her back against the cave wall. He kept her pinned there while bending his knees, working his erection to her tits. First, he rubbed the tip over those E-cups, prodding the taut nipples before slipping around and nestling in her cleavage. After settling himself appropriately, he grabbed the outsides of her breasts and pressed them together to hide his penis; only the head protruded from her squashed bosom.

With a grunt, he began to move his hips in a steady rhythm. The slickness of her saliva helped him glide easier through the crevice. His thrusts were somewhat sloppy from this haphazard position, but when he got the hang of it, his pumping became much more confident and vigorous.

Kin gave small gasps and other sounds. The friction of his hot, throbbing dick rubbing through her breasts elated her. She tilted her head downward so that she may watch the swollen head appear and disappear in her overwhelming assets. She briefly considered trying to crane her neck enough to lick it, but decided against it; she could hold onto some honor and resist the boy. But another thought also crossed her mind, making her breath that much more uneven; was he going to cum on her face? She'd never experienced such a thing before. Her mouth went wet and dry at the same time as she awaited the answer to her unspoken question.

The answer came soon with unexpected results; Naruto did not finish himself with her breasts and callously threw her onto her right side. A slight bump on the head was the worst that she had received from the fall, but it left her confused to his new motives. Was he going to fuck her again? She shuddered in anticipation at the thought. With her still on her side, helplessly bound and long legs sprawled out, Naruto straddled her right thigh while bringing the other over his shoulder. Oh yes… He was going to fuck her.

Without a word or warning, without prepping her – as if she needed it – or easing himself in, he lurched forward and buried himself to the hilt in one, strong thrust. Her shriek of rapture echoed through the cavern; any passersby would take notice and would inspect out of concern, but the sound was wasted on woodland critters that scattered worriedly for fear.

On her side, wrists tied behind her and leg hefted high for better exposure, Kin was rocked back and forth in time with Naruto's fearsome thrusts. The load that he had deposited earlier into her was churned and made the passage that much slicker. Her pussy was becoming sore from the brutal treatment, yet she found herself reaching the brink. She gave a warning of her climax with a pleading cry.

Naruto clapped a hand on her ass and squeezed to the point where he left bruises with his fingertips. "That's right. Scream for me," he hoarsely said. He made his thrusts more vicious when she tightened around him, ready to achieve another body-quaking orgasm. In that final instant, he withdrew completely from her and left her wanting.

Kin sobbed, picking her head up to stare down at him. Was he leaving her? Another cruelty? "What…?" She hadn't the time to form the next syllable when Naruto abruptly rolled her onto her front, elevating her posterior while the side of her face pressed against the cold floor. Her hands rotated frantically, but uselessly. She attempted to look back at Naruto, but he kept her firmly in place.

"Stay like that," he warned, leaning over her to press down on her back. "Like a prompt bitch."

She was at his mercy, and he was probing her anus again! The odd tickle was too foreign to be welcomed; she tried to pull away, but was held fast in place and was punished with a spank that immediately turned her fair skin to a deep, throbbing red. She hissed in pain. Did he use chakra in that slap? It felt like a paddle of pure lightning had whipped across her ass!

"Never try to fight back," he said to her. Another punishing blow was dealt, making her eyes water from the harsh stinging. He threatened between the swats delivered to her buttocks. The supple flesh rippled slightly with each blow, turning redder and redder after each time.

When her ass was numbed with pain and beaten red, Naruto ceased the reprimand and reclaimed hold of her waist. It wasn't too difficult for him to manage without the guidance of his hand, taking only three off-target stabs before the cockhead met the tight rim. He had given her little preparation earlier, but a finger was hardly enough to get her ready to invite his whole girth.

It felt like being ripped open when his girthy erection broke through the reflexively tightening hole. He was slow, but only because the tension of her body did not allow easy passage. Her mouth went wide to unleash a drawn-out groan of anguish. She hissed and cursed softly. The other times she had taken a lover in anally were brief, and the men had not been so well-endowed – one of the reasons why she even considered it to settle her curiosity.

"It's too big!" she cried at him, her calm demeanor giving way to this unbearable pain. "You're going to tear me!"

She was wrong, Naruto thought with a grin when he eased the last portion of cock into the target. Her rectal muscles held him tight. It would take some time before he would be able to move freely in and out of her. For her benefit, he kept the first thrusts slow and subtle, allowing her body to adjust around his bucking length.

When he felt that it was time, he started to draw out more and more, speeding his tempo eagerly. In little time at all, much to poor Kin's discomfort, he was fucking her with the assurance he had when he was in her vagina.

Whenever his hips pounded against her backside, Kin winced and made a groan of pain. The sting from the spanking had yet to be relieved, and his hips slapping against their tenderness did nothing but exasperate the feeling. She felt like her insides were going to be rearranged as his tool rammed harder and harder into her, his sac slapping messily against her dripping cunt.

Whether for her pleasure or for his own sadistic delight, Naruto reached to the front of her pelvis and began to toy with the nub of ultrasensitive nerves. The conflicting, powerful sensations of pain and pleasure mixed and jolted up her spine. It was incredible, indescribable! Before she knew it, she was creaming over Naruto's hand and convulsing in the throes of pleasure. Let him continue calling her a bitch; for right now, she was his.

Sexual depravity had taken over, and she willingly moved back against him, urging him to shove deeper; he complied. After a while, he took his other hand from her waist and grabbed the thong binding her hands. He pulled roughly, reining her up like a horse so that she was lifted by her knees so that her buttocks could also squeeze around his thrusting member. It made her much tighter; every time he pulled back, she practically sucked him back in.

He was nearing his end now. Bringing the hand from her crotch to squeeze her breast, he exhaled heavily. He could have tried to slow his pace and hope that his orgasm would recede, but he knew it would not. Reluctantly, he plucked out of her rectum with some effort, leaving the hole gaping, gradually closing. Gripping her by the hair of her head, he turned her to face him when he stood up, his left hand pumping his throbbing erection.

Kin gasped weakly, eyes closing daintily when her face was sprayed with cum. Patches of heat strung about her face, puddles of white streaming across her flushed cheeks. When he aimed more appropriately, two globs sprung into her slightly agape mouth, staining her lips with the pungent flavor; sensually, she lapped it up and swallowed. And as the last of his essence dribbled out onto her chin, he smirked. She truly did look and act just like a whore in these final moments.

"Now you would tell me anything I want to know, but I already know what you are gonna say, I would take you in, but I don't think you powers are worth it , so I will let you go." Naruto burned her clothes and went back to Sakura and Sasuke.

Naruto knew she would come begging to him but he wanted to explore her powers and links more. When Sasuke woke up they headed towards the tower. On the way they met Kabuto which was weird to Naruto. They beat a group of Amagakure shinobi very easily and they reached the tower. This kabuto felt very weird to Naruto.

When they reached the tower Iruka congratulated them. Sixteen qualified frm the exam. So third hokage declared pre final duel. Naruto became very excited. He missed some of the ninja's power but now he can witness it all.

[To be continued]
Sign up to rate and review this story